KC
KIERAN C.
Saturn VUE
04/09/2020
Trustworthy
Truly one of the last remaining honest mechanics.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/13/2020

Kieran,
Thank you for the review as well as the opportunity to service your Saturn. I hope all is going well.
Stay safe and protected this week.

VB
VANESSA B.
Kia Sedona
03/31/2020
Fast and friendly!
Great service with a smile I'mnot sure of the list of skills they mantain, but I'm pretty sure they have you covered. Thanks guys for you fast and precise work!
You want it done right..go to Crossroads Automotive 🧡

JEANETTE S.
Ford Edge
03/16/2020
Truck service
Crossroads provides the best service. I can always count on them to keep my truck in tip top shape.

Jeanette,
Thanks for the review, obviously I can keep the Ford running but not respond to reviews, I apologize. I appreciate the opportunity to keeping the Ford in tip top shape!
Have a great week and be safe!

JAMES P.
03/14/2020
Honest & Dependable.
I trust them with all my auto repairs.

James,
Thanks for the review, I apologize for the late response. Keeping Toyota's on the road and in perfect working order is our pleasure! It is always nice to see you.

WB
Willie B.
Buick Verano
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Willie said they have known John for years. They know he is honest and will do a good job.

Willie,
Thank you for the review. Sorry it took so long to respond, I missed this one in my email. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Buick.
Be safe,

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/10/2020
Excellent car service
John and Santiago are great as not only business men but also mechanics. I highly recommended this qualified team.

Bron,
Thank you for the review and trust you place in us. I appreciate all your friendship and loyalty as a customer.

Buick Encore
03/07/2020
Happy
John is great mechanic answers all your questions that is a doll witch whatever type of car you may have is phenomenal. It is a good experience when you need service.

Richard,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your jokes and personality!
Have a good week,

MICHELLE S.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
03/03/2020
Honest and good work
John always does great work at a fair price.

Michelle,
Great to see you again! I appreciate the review and hope all is well.
Have a good day,

RALPH M.
Buick Regal
02/24/2020
Buick
Always a pleasure, very professional.

Ralph,
Thanks for the review and the donuts! I love it when my great customers take care of us while we take car of their vehicles. It is always a pleasure to see you and an honor to service your vehicle.

DENNIS SR S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/21/2020
Competence and honesty
Always a pleasure to have our car serviced at Crossroads Auto Repair. The staff is always considerate of your time and courteous to the customer. Getting an appointment is easy and they work around our schedule which makes it less stressful.
Never a surprise with billing or someone trying to sell you any additional services that are unnecessary.
We are pleased working with John and his staff.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/26/2020

Dennis,
Thank you for the review. It is always great to see you and to be able to provide service for the Mercades.
We strive to provide quality service to each and everyone, and we always appreciate your loyalty.

LJ
LANE J.
02/19/2020
Trust and relationship.
John has always treated my wife and myself well.

Lane,
Thank you for the review. It is great to continue to service your cars, long time relationship.
Enjoy your week.

RF
RICARDO / LORAINE F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/18/2020
Excellent service!!!
I take my car for oil change and mechanical repair. Mr Santuago and Mr John are excellent in their work. Highly recommends them.

Loraine,
Thank you for the review, I appreciate the opportunity to keep the Chevy on the road.
I hope you have a great day,

Chevrolet Uplander
02/17/2020
Tranny repair
Been going to Crossroads for years, John and his employees have always fixed any and all issues we have had with our vehicles.i would recommend Crossroads the everyone
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for the review. I appreciate our long time relationship. It has been great to be able to provide service and repairs when needed.
Have a great day,

ROBERT M.
02/15/2020
great service
Crossroads has been a great "find." Honest, fair, good service.
100% recommend this place.

Robert,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your cars. Have a great day.

KL
KELI L.
Nissan Rogue
02/10/2020
Great!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/11/2020

Kelli
Thank you for the response. Enjoy the New car!