LW
LAURENCE W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/21/2020
As always John and Santiago did a great job with servicing my truck. Thanks guys
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/22/2020

Bull,
Thanks for the opportunity to service the Ford. It is always great to see you.
Thanks for the review,

HH
HOLLY H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/21/2020
Great service, honest prices!
Was treated with respect and honesty. I would recommend crossroads without hesitation!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/22/2020

Holly,
Thank you for the review, it was great to service the Volkswagon, drive safe.

DIANE M.
10/12/2020
Excellent!
My brother referred me to Crossroads a few years back and I would’ve go anywhere else. John and Santiago are friendly, kind, honest and great mechanics. Pricing is reasonable and fair and service is top notch. Never have to worry about being “taken” when it comes to auto service/repair. Recommend crossroads 100%.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/13/2020

Diane,
Thank you for the review and the trust you have placed in us. We appreciate you and the opportunity to keep the Honda safely on the road.
Enjoy the mountains!

CG
COLLEEN G.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2020
Highly Recommend Crossroads Auto Repair!
The owner John is so trustworthy and honest. My family has been going to Crossroads Auto Repair for years.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/12/2020

Colleen,
Thank you for the review and more importantly thank you for the wonderful article you wrote about Crossroads in your residential newsletter. I heard about this article from another customer and I am at a loss for words. You went above and beyond, and I appreciate it more than you know. These times are certainly difficult and yet, I am blessed by customers like you!
Have a great week,

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/01/2020
John and Santiago
Again a very satisfied visit to Crossroads Automotive. Thanks John and Sanitago.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/05/2020

Bron,
Thank you for the review, it is always our pleasure to take care of the Trailblaser. I appreciate all the recipies and suggestions for dips and food, so far all of your suggestions are delicious! What a great relationship!
Stay safe, and enjoy this weather.

RJ
RUDOLPH J.
09/29/2020
John is the “true honest mechanic” / Always done right the first time
There’s only one word to describe John & Crossroads Auto Repair Service

HONEST!!!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/05/2020

Rudy,
Thank you for the review and continued loyalty. We appreciate you and the trust you place in us.
Have a great week,

Mercedes-Benz E350
09/18/2020
Professional,, Courteous, efficient, fairly priced
Professional,, Courteous, efficient, fairly priced
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to take care of life's mishaps with tires.
Have a great weekend!

CHERYL C.
09/18/2020
Always great service at Crossroads.
Always great service at crossroads.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/18/2020

Cheryl,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Hyundai. It is always nice to catch up with families and life during your service visit.
Have a safe weekend!

KK
KITTY K.
Saturn LW
09/13/2020
I would recommend Crossroads to others anytime.
I've been very satisfied with all the work John has done on my car.

Been coming here for 10 years now and intend to continue!

Great service-Honest-Dependable…

Kitty,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to keep the Saturn on the road safely.
I appreciate your business, loyalty and friendship.
Have a safe week,

YC
YOLANDA C.
Toyota Avalon
09/12/2020
Excellent service done in a timely fashion.
Top notch knowledge, expedient service, fair cost to repair and given honest and reliable diagnostics on your car.

Yolanda,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to provide service and advise for your Toyota. It is always great seeing you and catching up.
Thank you for allowing me to take care of the Avalon.
Have a great week, be safe!

RY
ROBIN Y.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/11/2020
Crossroads Automotive has been servicing cars in my family for years. John always goes above and beyond and is always fair and honest. We will never take our cars anywhere else.

Robin,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your loyalty over all these years!
Hope the vacation was great!

CECILIA B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Jeep Patriot
09/03/2020
Quick and honest!
I was recommended by a coworker and was not disappointed. John was very friendly and honest and didn’t overcharge me. Will definitely be back in the future.

MALCOLM B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Lexus GS 300
08/24/2020
They did exactly what needed to be done on time, I would highly recommend!
Communication was excellent, very good customer service, highly recommend

RALPH M.
08/11/2020
Aug 11
Why go to a dealer? Good honest service, with John. Let's support the little guy, our elected officials won't.

Ralph,
I appreciate the loyalty and trust you place in our shop. It is always great to see you and above all great to know my customers are working for my business. I am thankful for your efforts to continue to remind others about small business. Our government has forgotten about so much, I rely on friends like you for support!
Be safe,

JEANETTE S.
08/07/2020
The service is awesome
Can always trust them to take care of me and my family.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/10/2020

Jeanette,
Thank you for the review and as always it is a pleasure to service the F150. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of that tire light issue. Have a great week.