KL
Nissan Rogue
02/10/2020
Great!

Kelli
Thank you for the response. Enjoy the New car!

Cadillac XTS
02/08/2020
Kind and professional staff
Excellent service!!!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for the review, The newer Cadillac is a great car.
Have a great week,

BOBBY H.
02/06/2020
Crossroads keeps my family safe on the road
Crossroads always strives to get the customer’s car issue taken care of quickly and efficiently. Over 15+ years they have kept my vehicles running safely on the road. I trust my vehicles to be safe and dependable, and Crossroads doing my maintenance gives me peace of mind. They care about my family and keeping us safe. I’ll hank you Crossroads.

Bobby,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your loyalty and friendship.
Enjo this beautiful weather,

RP
RICHARD P.
Buick Encore
02/05/2020
Happy
Everything as usual is always super great

Richard,
Thank you for the review, it is always great to see you.
Be well,

MARIO R.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
01/24/2020
The mechanic.
La atención y y el trato con John fue muy buena.La comunicación en todo momento ha sido excelente.Tambien aclara todas las dudas y da recomendaciones sobre el trabajo a realizar,priorizando lo más importante.

Mario,
Thank you for the review. My Spanish is not that good, but Santiago is a great interpreter. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Subaru and I appreciate your understanding and extra time needed for the repairs.
Have a great day,

ROY H.
01/16/2020
Finally A Mechanic I Trust
John and the crew have been our mechanics for a few years now and they’re the only ones I trust. I know that they’re going to do a good job for a fair price and never try to take advantage of our automotive ignorance.

That’s why we keep going back.

Roy,
Thank you for the review and trust! I am gratful for your loyalty and friendship. It is a pleasure to service the vehicles in your family.
Enjoy this beautiful weather!

DIANE M.
01/15/2020
Excellent service.
Owner and staff are people of integrity. They treat customers with respect and provide good, honest service at a fair price. I trust this auto shop explicitly with my car.

Diane,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service your Honda.
Enjoy your week,

NH
NANCY H.
Ram 1500
01/14/2020
Honest repairs
As usual, my vehicle was serviced quickly and with care. We have used Crossroads for years now and our vehicles are repaired as needed, accurately and with care. I know i can depend on Crossroads to present each problem from those needing immediate care to those that may be addressed later with honesty. Key word honesty. The honesty of Crossroads is a welcomed relief from the deception of other repair facilities.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/11/2020

Nancy,
Soory to respond so late, I missed this review. I appreciate your loyalty and trust. It is always a pleasure to catch up while we service your Dodge. Enjoy this spring weather.

CHERIE C.
Kia Spectra
12/19/2019
Crossroads automotive
I have been doing business with John at crossroads for 9 years. John and Santiago are great mechanics. It's hard to find an honest mechanic you can trust these days and that's a big reason I wouldn't take my car any where else. John is a very nice guy and very easy to do business with. Thanks John for all your help through the years. You and Santiago are greatly appreciated.

DON P.
Buick Regal
12/14/2019
Honest and professional
Crossroads automotive has been servicing our autos for many years. John provides excellent service at a fair price and you can trust your vehicle will be repaired or maintained correctly. He is always pleasant and professional and so is Santiago his very knowledgeable mechanic.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/17/2019

Don,
Thank you for the review. Santiago is the best in the business! We appreciate your loyalty and trust.
Merry Christmas!

JUDY K.
Middleburg, FL
Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2019
Great service. Competent professionals.
Service at Crossroads is excellent.
Trustworthy professionals.
Friendly people.

Judy,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your loyalty and friendship.

JAN C.
11/25/2019
Crossroads
John is very knowledgeable & personable

Jan,
Thank you for the review. I hope all goes well this holiday season. You are in my daily prayers.
Merry Christmas

RF
RAY F.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/23/2019
First Class!
John always does a great job and finishes when promised.

Ray,
I appreciate your business and friendship. Thank you for the review and opportunity to keep your fleet on the roads.

BOBBY H.
Mazda B3000
11/20/2019
Trusted and Dependable
I have been using Crossroads for years; they always meet my expectations. They always get the work done in the time they estimate, and they have kept me on the road in my old truck for more than a decade, with general maintenance through the years; it’s a 2002 model. I trust Crossroads.

Bobby,
I appreciate the opportunity to keep the "old truck" serviced and running safely. I personally drive an 2002 Pick up as well.
Thank you for the trust you place in us. We appreciate you and your loyalty.

WH
WILL H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/11/2019
Great auto repair shop
This is a great & professional repair shop for your auto needs..John is the BEST in helping with your repair problems.. He went well
over his way to help with repair on my Chevy truck.. Couldn't have ask for more.. Highly recommend this repair shop for all
your auto needs.

Will,
Sorry for the late response. I appreciate the kind words and more so the trust you place in us. We are thankful for the opportunity to service the Chevy. Enjoy the Holidays!