ROY H.
07/01/2019
Great Job.
I totally recommend John at Crossroads Automotive for all of your vehicle needs. John is thorough and always gives a very realistic estimate on any repairs and work you may need. He also isn't afraid to give you bad news if necessary.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/02/2019

Roy,
Thank you for the review. I hope the trip goes well.
Have a great day!

Joe L.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they always do a really good job. He has gone there for years.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/02/2019

Joe,
Thank you for the review. I hope the Honda is performing well.
Thank you for the samples, they were great!
Enjoy the 4th,

CHARLOTTE C.
06/26/2019
car ?repair
Best service I’ve ever gotten. John was so accommodating and pleasant. He kept my car over several nights when I was unable to pick it up due to illness. He also was very pleasant when I made a last minute repair request. Very reasonable repair costs. Just loved the experience. Thank you John!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/28/2019

Charlotte,
My pleasure. We were happy to meet you and to be able to repair the Toyota. We can service your Toyota for all of it's service needs.
Hope you are feeling better, enjoy the weekend!

DICK G.
Dodge Dakota
06/26/2019
Very honest and efficient
I have known John for 16 years and his work ethic does not change. Always VERY HONEST and very fair with his prices. If he or his mechanic don’t feel that something is the best it can be he continues to work and/or research to get the best job done. Before I retired I was in charge of a large fleet for a Fortune 100 Company and used John for all my work.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/28/2019

Dick,
I appreciate the review and I value your friendship. It is our pleasure to be able to provide service for you and your new truck. Great vehicle, many years of reliable driving.

PS
Phillip S.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said it was a good experience with this business. They were informative, helpful with diagnostics and repairs.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/23/2019

Phillip,
Thank you for the review. It is always good to see you.
Have a great week,

CHERYL B.
Toyota Avalon
06/17/2019
I stopped by needed assistance. Owner said give me 5 minutes and we will fake care of it.
Thank you for your prompt assistance. I was headed out of town and my driver side window broke. I received a temporary fix and my parts are on order. The staff were kind and professional...my stress point was 1000...they took it to zero in seconds. Thank you!!!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/25/2019

Cheryl,
Thank you for the review. I am glad we could help with the window. The estimate is ready for the proper repair. Please call when you have a minute to discuss.

SANTIAGO C.
Honda Civic Si
06/09/2019
Great Shop
I have been taking my car to crossroads for quite a while now, they have always provided a great mechanical and customer service! I will definitely keep giving them my business.

Santiago,
I appreciate the review and your loyalty. It is always great to see you and service the Honda.
Have a good week,

RL
RONDA L.
06/08/2019
The Lord
I had complete faith in John. His integrity is what will keep me coming to him.

Ronda,
I appreciate the opportunity to work on the Toyota. That van has special memories for me with the previous owner.
It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to providing all the future service you need.
Have a great week!

YC
YOLANDA C.
Toyota Avalon
06/07/2019
Excellent and thorough diagnostic skills and timely turnaround.
Crossroads is an honest and aboveboard auto repair and service. They are great at diagnosing your car's problems and do it in a timely and professional manner. They have excellent customer service. They are honest, dependable and do great work. I would not take my car any other place.

Yolanda,
Thank you for the review and high praise. We appreciate the opportunity to service the Toyota. I am happy to be able to provide service that exceeds your expectations.
Have a great week,

ROBERT M.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/07/2019
great service
Great place to get your car repaired. He is fair, honest and gets the job done.

Robert,
Thank you for the opportuntiy to service the Chevy. I appreciate you and your loyalty.

EH
Eliose H.
Buick LaCrosse
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Eliose said she would highly recommend the business, because of the service she received.

SG
Scott G.
Mazda Tribute
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place did great, three other places he checked first could not figure it out.

AG
ALAN G.
Nissan Frontier
01/29/2019
John and Santiago make you feel like family
Make you feel like family, nice and professional guys.

CR
CARL R.
01/29/2019
Timely and friendly service
John took my phone call even though he was away from the shop. He met me at the agreed time and resolved my auto problem as I waited. The charges were very reasonable and the results were professional.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/29/2019

Carl,
I appreciate the review. I strive to be a service facility that lives up to the expectations of our customers.
Have a safe trip, headed to warmer weather?
Enjoy,

PS
Patrick S.
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the employees provided quality service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/29/2019

Patrick,
Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure to chat while we service the Hyundai. Enjoy this winter weather!