DZ
Daniel Z.
GMC Envoy XL
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said everything they did was great.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/15/2017

Daniel,
Thank you for allowing us to servbice your GMC. I appreciate the review as well. I hope the repairs are still working properly.

Jason C.
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Jason said John does good work, he is loyal, honest and a friend of his.

Jason,
Thanks for the review, sorry for the late response. I hope the Ford is running well.

GJ
GARY / PAM J.
Saab 9-3
01/24/2017
Awesome as always!
John & the other man who work there are both wonderful! No matter how silly my question, they always take the time to answer it without being sarcastic. I have been to many other repair shops where the men talk down to the women like they are idiots. They always do an excellent job on my car at a reasonable price. In fact, my car is a German car that is no longer being made. Parts are hard to come by. In fact, he is trying to find a part for my car at this time! I would recommend them to anyone.

Pam,
Thanks for the review, I am still trying to find that seal. I will call you when it is in.
Thanks again,

RA
RODNEY / LAMANNA A.
01/18/2017
A very honest and capable auto tech I will always trust Mr John

Rodney,
Thanks for the review, sorry for the late response. I hope all is well!

TG
TONY G.
Cadillac DeVille
01/17/2017
car repair.
great service and attention to detail.

Tony,
Thanks for the review, it was great getting to know you. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Cadillac.

SP
SUSAN P.
St. Augustine, FL
Toyota Avalon
01/13/2017
Love this place
The best car repair in Jacksonville!

Susan,
Thanks for the review, I hope all is well.

Margaret C.
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Margaret said she has known John, the owner, for several years. He took her vehicle to the business last week and he brought it back to her. He is trustworthy.

Peg,
Thanks for the review, I always enjoy talking and catching up with you. I hope all is going well and I will pray for the move into the Atrium.

Bill S.
Buick Regal
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Bill said John does great work.

Bill,
Sorry fore the late response. Thanks for the review, I hope the Buick is running well.
Have a good day,

MF
Mason F.
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Danny. He said they were prompt and great. They did everything he asked for. The price was fair.

Danny,
Thanks for the review. I hope all is well with the Dodge.
Have a good day,

Carol S.
Dodge Intrepid
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Carol said she trusts the business. They know what they are doing and they are reliable.

Carol,
Thank you for the review. I hope all is well.

JOHN / FRANCIS G.
12/03/2016
The wonderful ambiance and decor.
John and his crew have always gone the extra mile for me for years and have never, ever let me down. I actually look forward to my next oil change.

Jack,
I appreciate the review and the trust you have placed in us. I always enjoy our time together.

GJ
GARY / PAM J.
Saab 9-3
11/14/2016
Awesome!
John is great! I was panicking when his old shop was empty & I couldn't reach him on the phone. My bad! I don't check my emails very often! LOL He had sent me an email to me telling me where he had moved! Whew! Already had some work done last week and we are very happy! Thank you John & other mechanic! (I am bad with names).

Pam,
Sorry to respond so late. I am glad you are happy and doing well.
I will let Santiago know you appreciate him as well.
Merry Christmas,

DENNIS SR S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/03/2016
Had a difficult time finding the new location. but did arrive. Greeted by John and as usual, service was done according to manufacturers specs and with care for our safety.

DJ,
Sorry for the late response. I am glad you found us, I apologize for the confusion with the new location.
Enjoy this holiday season.

WC
William C.
Cadillac DTS
09/26/2016 Category: Service
William said he had a very good experience and they took care of what they needed to do.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/28/2016

William,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Cadilac.
Enjoy your week,

JOHN / FRANCIS G.
09/23/2016
Just a Happy Place
Coming here is like visiting a friend's house. The staff AND the fellow clients are so friendly and the service is great too.

Jack,
Thank you, we feel the same way, family and friends. not business clients. We appreciate your trust and loyalty!
Enjoy the week,

PC
PATRICIA C.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/22/2016
Brakes
Once again Crossroads Auto Repair has done a great job. Had some brake issues and they repaired the car the same day and always try to do their best to save us money. They are honest do a great job and have reasonable prices. I highly recommend using them.

Patricia,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to service the vehicles in your family. I hope all is well.
Thanks again, have a great week.

MK
Mike K.
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he had no problems with the business.

Mike,
Thanks for the review. We too have no problems with you or the vehicles you trust us with!

PC
PATRICIA C.
Mazda 6
09/07/2016
Mazda Repairs
Crossroads saved me Over $600. My car ran hot and I had took my car to another place they quoted me almost $1600, I called John, he quoted me a lower price and I had my car towed to him as I had done business with him before several times. John is honest and I trust him. I'm glad I had my car towed to him after it was all said and done he saved me a good chunk of change. Thanks John.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/12/2016

Patricia,
Glad to help, it is always a pleasure to see you and to be able to work on the Mazda.

MJ
Maria J.
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Maria said the service was fine. The employees were polite and explained everything to her.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/12/2016

Maria,
Thank you for the review. It was nice getting to meet you. I hope all is well with the Ford.

LD
LINDA D.
Cadillac Seville
08/29/2016
Honest
The caring, knowledge, and efficiency of staff makes everything work well.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/29/2016

Linda,
Thanks for the review. It is always great to see you and be able to catch up.
Hope all is well on the homefront.
Enjoy this wonderful break from the heat,