Santiago C.
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Santiago said this business provided good quality service. They were very fast and efficient and he had no complaints. He would like to thank the mechanic.

Santiago,
Thank you for the opportunity to repair the Honda. This review helps us track our service and customer satisifaction. I will pass the gratitude along to our mechanic, Santiago.

John C.
Toyota Tundra
03/11/2017 Category: Service
John said they did a good job on everything.

John,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide great service. Thanks again, if we can help in the future. please call.

03/09/2017
First Class Service
This is a place you can trust to do the job right the first time at a fair price.

Jack,
Thanks for the review, I was out of town last week, sorry for the late response. I hope all is well.

CLEBURN S.
Dodge Caravan
02/23/2017
Your honesty!!!!!!!
I would defenitely recommend this business to anyone!!!!!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/28/2017

Cleburn,
Thank you for the review. I am thankful for customers like you. It is always great talking to you, and working on the van.

AH
ANGELIQUE H.
02/15/2017
The best experience every having my car serviced.
Mr John is a wonderful person. He explained everything to me that was going on with my car. He did not pressure me into having everything done at once. The most important repair that was needed at the time was suggested. The prices are the best and the work was fast. Crossroads auto provide professional and personal care. I will take my car back in a couple of weeks to have my other services done. I highly recommend Crossroads auto.

DZ
Daniel Z.
GMC Envoy XL
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said everything they did was great.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/15/2017

Daniel,
Thank you for allowing us to servbice your GMC. I appreciate the review as well. I hope the repairs are still working properly.
Have a great day,

Jason C.
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Jason said John does good work, he is loyal, honest and a friend of his.

Jason,
Thanks for the review, sorry for the late response. I hope the Ford is running well.

GJ
GARY / PAM J.
Saab 9-3
01/24/2017
Awesome as always!
John & the other man who work there are both wonderful! No matter how silly my question, they always take the time to answer it without being sarcastic. I have been to many other repair shops where the men talk down to the women like they are idiots. They always do an excellent job on my car at a reasonable price. In fact, my car is a German car that is no longer being made. Parts are hard to come by. In fact, he is trying to find a part for my car at this time! I would recommend them to anyone.

Pam,
Thanks for the review, I am still trying to find that seal. I will call you when it is in.
Thanks again,

RA
RODNEY / LAMANNA A.
01/18/2017
A very honest and capable auto tech I will always trust Mr John

Rodney,
Thanks for the review, sorry for the late response. I hope all is well!

TG
TONY G.
Cadillac DeVille
01/17/2017
car repair.
great service and attention to detail.

Tony,
Thanks for the review, it was great getting to know you. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Cadillac.

SP
SUSAN P.
St. Augustine, FL
Toyota Avalon
01/13/2017
Love this place
The best car repair in Jacksonville!

Susan,
Thanks for the review, I hope all is well.

Margaret C.
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Margaret said she has known John, the owner, for several years. He took her vehicle to the business last week and he brought it back to her. He is trustworthy.

Peg,
Thanks for the review, I always enjoy talking and catching up with you. I hope all is going well and I will pray for the move into the Atrium.
Have a great day,

Bill S.
Buick Regal
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Bill said John does great work.

Bill,
Sorry fore the late response. Thanks for the review, I hope the Buick is running well.
Have a good day,

MF
Mason F.
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Danny. He said they were prompt and great. They did everything he asked for. The price was fair.

Danny,
Thanks for the review. I hope all is well with the Dodge.
Have a good day,

Carol S.
Dodge Intrepid
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Carol said she trusts the business. They know what they are doing and they are reliable.

Carol,
Thank you for the review. I hope all is well.

12/03/2016
The wonderful ambiance and decor.
John and his crew have always gone the extra mile for me for years and have never, ever let me down. I actually look forward to my next oil change.

Jack,
I appreciate the review and the trust you have placed in us. I always enjoy our time together.

GJ
GARY / PAM J.
Saab 9-3
11/14/2016
Awesome!
John is great! I was panicking when his old shop was empty & I couldn't reach him on the phone. My bad! I don't check my emails very often! LOL He had sent me an email to me telling me where he had moved! Whew! Already had some work done last week and we are very happy! Thank you John & other mechanic! (I am bad with names).

Pam,
Sorry to respond so late. I am glad you are happy and doing well.
I will let Santiago know you appreciate him as well.
Merry Christmas,

DENNIS SR S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/03/2016
Had a difficult time finding the new location. but did arrive. Greeted by John and as usual, service was done according to manufacturers specs and with care for our safety.

DJ,
Sorry for the late response. I am glad you found us, I apologize for the confusion with the new location.
Enjoy this holiday season.

WC
William C.
Cadillac DTS
09/26/2016 Category: Service
William said he had a very good experience and they took care of what they needed to do.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/28/2016

William,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Cadilac.
Enjoy your week,

09/23/2016
Just a Happy Place
Coming here is like visiting a friend's house. The staff AND the fellow clients are so friendly and the service is great too.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/27/2016

Jack,
Thank you, we feel the same way, family and friends. not business clients. We appreciate your trust and loyalty!
Enjoy the week,