RD
Randy D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Randy said he was satisfied with this business. He appreciated the quick service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/17/2017

Randy,
Thank you for the review, it was good to meet you. I hope all is going good with the Ford.
Happy Thanksgiving!

MO
Michael O.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are really, really good.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/17/2017

Michael,
Thank you for the review. I hope the Ford is running well.
Happy Thanksgiving!

repair review.
excellent service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/13/2017

Tony,
Thanks. Grteat to be of service.

CLEBURN S.
Dodge Caravan
08/08/2017
general maintenance /replace old ho
well done & satisfied
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/13/2017

Cleburn,
Hope all is well at the house, I am thankful for you and your loyalty.

LW
LAURENCE W.
08/28/2016
Jeep
Sense of Family, someone actually cares how your car is running for you & your family's safety
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/29/2016

Sudean,
Thank you for the review. We strive to be more of a family enviroment, friends not just business clients. I appreciate you and the trust you have placed in our repair facility.
Have a great week,

JULIE F.
08/11/2016
COMPUTER GENERATED INVOICES
THE INVOICE SHOWED I NEEDED NEW TIRES AND THEY WERE JUST PUT ON, SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME TO ASK WHEN THEY WERE PUT ON AND THEN ROTATED AND CHECKED MY BRAKES. IT WAS ALL PART OF THE SERVICE I PAID FOR.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/11/2016

Julie,
Thank you for the review. I apologize for the mis communication. We should have removed the note reguarding the Honda needing tires. Upon inspecting the vehicle and noticing that you already purchased tires elsewhere, we should have been proactive with our record keeping. As per our phone conversation I stated that we would rotate the tires and re-inspect the Honda at no charge while you wait. I do apologize for having you come back in again for service that should have been performed during your last visit. Once again I am sorry for this mishap, I look forward to the opportunity to correct it. Have a wonderful weekend,

Joseph G B.
07/21/2016
professional
MY PROBLEM WAS PROPERLY DIAGMOSED AND CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MANNER. Price is in line with or below near-by auto repair shops.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/26/2016

Joseph,
Thank you for th review. I hope the Ford is running good.
Call if there is a need for service in the future.
Thanks,

DV
Dina V.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Ford Expedition
05/22/2016 Category: Service
Dina said she took her vehicle to the business to fix a part. She ended up having to take it back in because it wasn't the right part.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/24/2016

Dina,
Thank you for the review. I would like to clarify it though, We had to replace a defective part that we installed in October of last year. The repairs were done under a no charge warranty, as you know we at Crossroads Auto do not make the parts, but we do stand behind all of our repairs with a Nationwide warranty.
I appreciate the opportunity to work on your vehicle.
Enjoy your week,

MO
Margie O.
Acura TSX
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Margie said the employees took good care of her vehicle and did a very good job.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/27/2016

Margie,
Thank you for the review, I hope all is well with the Acura.
Have a great day,

GT
Grace T.
Honda Accord
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Grace said she's always had wonderful service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/12/2016

Grace,
Thank you for the review. It was great seeing you last week.
See you on Thursday morning to take care of that coolant leak.
Thanks again,

PG
Patrick G.
Volvo 850
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Patrick said this business was not able to provide the service needed right away. He came back about an hour later, and the service was completed.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/07/2015

Patrick,
Thank you for the review. I can understand that you were hoping for immediate service, but sometimes schedules and work loads do not allow for it.  We strive to provide service in a timely manner. Thanks again for the opportunity to service your Volvo.
Enjoy your week,

EG
Emilio G.
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Emilio said his daughter had told him the service provided by the business was good.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/01/2015

Emilio,
Thank you for the review. We always strive to provide the best service ar reasonable prices. We appreciate your business.
Have agreat week,

AH
Allen H.
Chrysler Town
10/26/2015 Category: Service
Allen said the business did a good job, but they were a little expensive.

Jim H.
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Jim said he is still waiting for this business to repair his air conditioning.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/31/2015

Jim,
Thank you for the response. I understand the frustration with the a/c system in your 1995 Explorer. Hopefully we found the source of the leak, time will tell. Have a great week!
Go Noles,

EL
Eliot L.
Ford ZX2
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Eliot said everything was fine with this business.

LF
Lenny F.
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Lenny said the business never completed the repairs. They had to do diagnostic testing to determine what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix. When he got the estimate it was too much for him. The staff seemed very knowledgeable.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/06/2015

Lenny,
I am thankful for the review. I hope the Ford is doing well, if you still need repairs please call me. There may be other options on parts that may fit the budget better. I wil try to help where needed.
Have a good day,

KF
Karen F.
05/20/2015 Category: Service
Karen said this business is very clean, everyone was polite and professional. She was given an accurate estimate on the service and the service did not take long to be completed. She was happy with the experience.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/26/2015

Karen,
Thank you for the review. I am glad you dcided to give us a try. I hope all is well and I look forward to a wonderful relationship of service and repairs as well as friends.
have a wonderful day,

Curtis C.
Chevrolet Astro
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Curtis said he needs to take his vehicle back to this business. The inside door handle is not working. They are aware of this.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/18/2015

Curtis,
Sorry to hear that there is an issue with the repair. Please let me know when is the best time for you and we will repair it immediately. I hope the repair experience went well excluding the issue with the door handle. Once again I am sorry you are having difficulty, but I assure you that it will be a priority when you come in.
Thank you for the review.

James H.
Dodge Avenger
04/09/2015 Category: Service
James said the repair work done on his vehicle at this business was good, the prices were a little high, but he still likes them.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/16/2015

James,
Thanks for the review. I hope all is well.
Have a great day,

Robert M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Robert said the business provides good service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/02/2015

Robert,
It was great meeting your wife. I appreciate the oportunity to service your vehicle. I look forward to a wonderful relationship.
Have a good day,