Michael M.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Michael said he is very unhappy with this business and he will never go back. He said he was charged $164 for them to re-screw something for him. The mechanic said it was due to his experience in finding the issue. He stated he felt it was excessive and he was overcharged.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/26/2016

Michael,
I am sorry that you are unhappy with our price. There was no overcharge for the repair to your Toyota. Truth be told we repaired what you could not. After you had replaced all the parts in your clutch system and spending three days trying to fix it, you brought it to us. Yes we charged you the correct book time to replace the clutch master cylinder which you had installed improperly. Maybe next time you should bring your vehicle to a professional first, save time and money. Just a thought.

AR
AUDREY R.
01/26/2015
Trusted owner
There were problems that were caused by a defective seal or it was not sealed properly. Gas leaked everywhere, lost $50 in fuel and the truck smelled bad. Couldn't use heat or air with the diesel smell. My interior was dirty especially the steering wheel. This happened three times. But they did take me in each time.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/28/2015

Audrey,
I understand your frustration with these repairs. I too am unhappy with the repair and the fact it took three visits to correct. I hope in the future we have the opportunity to regain your trust. I hope all is well.
Have a good day,

GS
GABRIEL S.
05/21/2020
Good job!
Nice crew and completely profesional in what they do
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/02/2020

Gabriel,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to repair the Toyota.
I hope you have a great week.
Be safe,

CR
CARL R.
01/29/2019
Timely and friendly service
John took my phone call even though he was away from the shop. He met me at the agreed time and resolved my auto problem as I waited. The charges were very reasonable and the results were professional.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/29/2019

Carl,
I appreciate the review. I strive to be a service facility that lives up to the expectations of our customers.
Have a safe trip, headed to warmer weather?
Enjoy,

RD
Randy D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Randy said he was satisfied with this business. He appreciated the quick service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/17/2017

Randy,
Thank you for the review, it was good to meet you. I hope all is going good with the Ford.
Happy Thanksgiving!

MO
Michael O.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are really, really good.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/17/2017

Michael,
Thank you for the review. I hope the Ford is running well.
Happy Thanksgiving!

repair review.
excellent service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/13/2017

Tony,
Thanks. Grteat to be of service.

CLEBURN S.
Dodge Caravan
08/08/2017
general maintenance /replace old ho
well done & satisfied
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/13/2017

Cleburn,
Hope all is well at the house, I am thankful for you and your loyalty.

LW
LAURENCE W.
08/28/2016
Jeep
Sense of Family, someone actually cares how your car is running for you & your family's safety
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/29/2016

Sudean,
Thank you for the review. We strive to be more of a family enviroment, friends not just business clients. I appreciate you and the trust you have placed in our repair facility.
Have a great week,

JULIE F.
08/11/2016
COMPUTER GENERATED INVOICES
THE INVOICE SHOWED I NEEDED NEW TIRES AND THEY WERE JUST PUT ON, SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME TO ASK WHEN THEY WERE PUT ON AND THEN ROTATED AND CHECKED MY BRAKES. IT WAS ALL PART OF THE SERVICE I PAID FOR.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/11/2016

Julie,
Thank you for the review. I apologize for the mis communication. We should have removed the note reguarding the Honda needing tires. Upon inspecting the vehicle and noticing that you already purchased tires elsewhere, we should have been proactive with our record keeping. As per our phone conversation I stated that we would rotate the tires and re-inspect the Honda at no charge while you wait. I do apologize for having you come back in again for service that should have been performed during your last visit. Once again I am sorry for this mishap, I look forward to the opportunity to correct it. Have a wonderful weekend,

Joseph G B.
07/21/2016
professional
MY PROBLEM WAS PROPERLY DIAGMOSED AND CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MANNER. Price is in line with or below near-by auto repair shops.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/26/2016

Joseph,
Thank you for th review. I hope the Ford is running good.
Call if there is a need for service in the future.
Thanks,

DV
Dina V.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Ford Expedition
05/22/2016 Category: Service
Dina said she took her vehicle to the business to fix a part. She ended up having to take it back in because it wasn't the right part.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/24/2016

Dina,
Thank you for the review. I would like to clarify it though, We had to replace a defective part that we installed in October of last year. The repairs were done under a no charge warranty, as you know we at Crossroads Auto do not make the parts, but we do stand behind all of our repairs with a Nationwide warranty.
I appreciate the opportunity to work on your vehicle.
Enjoy your week,

MO
Margie O.
Acura TSX
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Margie said the employees took good care of her vehicle and did a very good job.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/27/2016

Margie,
Thank you for the review, I hope all is well with the Acura.
Have a great day,

GT
Grace T.
Honda Accord
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Grace said she's always had wonderful service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/12/2016

Grace,
Thank you for the review. It was great seeing you last week.
See you on Thursday morning to take care of that coolant leak.
Thanks again,

PG
Patrick G.
Volvo 850
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Patrick said this business was not able to provide the service needed right away. He came back about an hour later, and the service was completed.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/07/2015

Patrick,
Thank you for the review. I can understand that you were hoping for immediate service, but sometimes schedules and work loads do not allow for it.  We strive to provide service in a timely manner. Thanks again for the opportunity to service your Volvo.
Enjoy your week,