DA
DAN A.
07/17/2019
Very competent and friendly service.

07/16/2019
Awesome Team, who cares about you & your car!
They are a team I can trust and rely on. It is very kind of them to drop me off at home, if am unable to walk back.

DAVID R.
07/16/2019
Always Pleased
Quality service and repairs, on-time delivery with no surprises - what more could Zi ask for?

LJ
LEN J.
Santa Clara, CA
07/15/2019
The Best
Always able to diagnose and fix the problems with my 2004 Sienna.

NS
NATALYA S.
07/10/2019
Terrific service
Cupertino Auto Care is an exceptional place for car repair. They repaired our car for substantial low amount of money then in the other place and made it very quickly. Besides, they found another problem in the same knot. They didn’t charge us for that. We paid only for the new part. We are very satisfied with the service. Thank you very much!

BRUCE H.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/02/2019
Great work!
I love working with the folks at Cupertino Auto Care. Their work has been great and they are able to complete things in a timely manner. The staff has always been knowledgable, friendly, and welcoming. I discovered them by accident when I needed to take my VW to a STAR smog station. They popped up in my search and were just down the street. A hidden gem in my own backyard. I've back to have the AC serviced. Again, great work in a. timely manner. THANK YOU!

RAVI S.
06/29/2019
Get customer service
Not sure the name of tech but he helped me resolve OBD II not ready in my CRV. It failed the smog check and took to other places and wasted $150 prior to coming here. The tech was nice, helped me understand the issue and suggested how to resolve. Also he was honest that if he drives the crv to reset the OBD not ready it will cost $$. I decide to take a jolly ride myself on 280 for 15 minutes and he checked the code with scanner after I’m done with my ride. Got good news that OBD is now ready and passed the smog check. I called DMV, BAR prior to coming here so wasted tons of time earlier.

Rob G.
Santa Clara, CA
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the staff are fantastic. Everything was fine. They do a great job, are honest and do not try to sell him on stuff he doesn't need.

BOB M.
06/26/2019
I am very happy with the service I received.

KE
KEN E.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/24/2019
Competent and professional
Very easy to work with on this project.
Quick analysis, development of a plan and executed on time.
Thank you I'll be back!

06/24/2019
Smog test
Very professional and quick service - like always.

PR
PETER R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/21/2019
trustworthy
Al and his staff are knowledgeable and hardworking.
An auto shop to trust.

WA
WILLIAM A.
06/18/2019
Transmission fluid change
In general I have been hesitant to use mechanics for any work. Al, the owner, is knowledgeable, helpful and knows his business. I have previously is them for smog check and I had some issues with the car not being ready that he helped me through to the car could get tested. For this job, it was done quickly and a better price than a dealer. A pleasure to work with and I recommend them for anyone looking for a great and honest mechanic.

IG
Ivan G.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Ivan said the business did what they said they would and the service was completed on time.

GM
GEORGE M.
06/13/2019
Consistently excellent service.
We have been taking our vehicles to Cupertino Auto for 20 years. They keep our older cars running in “like new” operating condition. They can fix almost anything. I never hesitate to refer them to others. They do a great job.

Chrysler 200
06/10/2019
Old time service
Al is a great guy - very straight forward. He was able to get me turned around quickly. He keeps a clean shop and is very courteous. My only complaint is the high prices, but that is more an issue of being in the South Bay Area.

LN
LUIS N.
06/06/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Our cars have been serviced for years by a super team. I trust their work and confident with their recommendations.

06/04/2019
On going quality care!!
I have been bringing my cars here for years! Throughly satisfied with quality workmanship and friendly staff.Al ,Walter,Joe and Alain are great people.

RP
ROB P.
Redwood City, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
06/01/2019
Great Work
I lived around the corner from this place 15 years ago. Needed someone to work on one of my vehicles, gave them a try. Moved 30 miles away, still find a way to get my vehicles down here to their shop. That says it all.

FB
Frank B.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he is very pleased with the service at this facility, and he likes doing business with them. He stated he has faith in the staff's ability to answer his questions.