MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/03/2020
Earned my business
Friendly, prompt, competent & reasonably priced

AI
ANTHONY I.
Los Altos, CA
07/28/2020
great service,friendly attitude and atmosphere.
I have been coming here for over 15 years.Al and his crew have always treated me terrific.Great workmanship and always has the time to fit you in if you have an urgent problem.

CA
CHUCK A.
Mazda RX-7
07/24/2020
Great Service!!
We have always found the service is always excellent...They go out of the way to fix t he problem and suggest t hings to do to improve t he mechanics of the car....The STAR SMOG STATION WAS OUTSTANDING...OUR 93 Mazda passed with flying colors. Thanks to Al and his staff for making it happen....

IM
IRENE M.
07/24/2020
Very helpful thanks.u
O really like his work and very nice

CLAUDIA M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/22/2020
People are very friendly and the wirk they do is good
I always feel very well taken care of . Al knows his work. He and Walter make a great team

BT
BUCK T.
San Jose, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/20/2020
Good work
Very nice and explains everything...highly recommend them.

JENNIE H.
07/19/2020
Quick, clear pricing, no hassle.
We had a car with broken air con.
A phone call to Cupertino Auto Care on a Saturday afternoon, and the car was fixed and back on the road two hours later.

DAVID R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/16/2020
More efficient and courteous service again on my other vehicle

RZ
RAMAN Z.
San Jose, CA
07/14/2020
Smog check
Did a smog check. Service is fast.

AV
ALLA V.
07/13/2020
Absolutely great service
I had the broken driver side windows. I communicated to several places and asked to replace the window. I was told it would take 3-5 days. In the Cupertino AutoCare the job was done for 1 day! Absolutely great! Thank you!

GO
GEORGE O.
Honda Ridgeline
07/11/2020
Needed smog check. Was in and out in about 15 minutes. Very accommodating.

Audi Q7
07/10/2020
Efficient service !!!
Very responsive on the phone. Attentive during visit.

07/06/2020
Honesty is everything
I took my car in for some front end work. The initial diagnosis was for a major repair at a reasonable price. I got a call the day I dropped it off informing me that the issue was actually less major and would cost significantly less. The fact that their prices are fair in an area where so many over-charge combined with their honesty and knowledge that makes this place the best in the area.

RP
ROB P.
Redwood City, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/03/2020
Great Crew
I used to live in the neighborhood so taking my vehicles to Cupertino Auto was a no-brainer. Then I moved to Redwood City. Not so easy, but I
still kept bringing my vehicles down to Cupertino Auto. These guys (Al, Walter & Joe) are that good. They're good people too. A pleasure to do business with. Or to just shoot the breeze with.

DAVID R.
07/03/2020
Great Service!
Fast efficient and good advice here.