DANA G.
Castroville, CA
Audi TT
04/30/2020
Consistant Excellent Sevice
Fast and easy service. Confident in the work done on my vehicle. Love the people! Al and Joe are tops!

KT
KAZUSA T.
Honda Fit
04/30/2020
Quick and great!
Battery replacement was done quickly.

DAVID R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/03/2020
SMOG Check
Fast, courteous and efficient service.

WS
WENDEL S.
Lexus HS 250h
03/25/2020
Al gave me good advice as well as servicing my car. I also saved some money by taking his advice. I appreciate the way he goes over my options before the work starts.

DANA G.
Castroville, CA
Audi TT
03/06/2020
Good Service Great People!
My husband had extensive work done on his Toyota Tuck and was very pleased with the service so I brought my Audi TT in after the engine light came on. I’ll never go to the dealership again! Extremely pleased with fast and easy service.

Roger M.
03/06/2020
Nice job
Walter and Al do a very professional job would highly recommend them to other clients

DIANE L.
Campbell, CA
02/26/2020
So nice to find a place that gets it done— quickly and for a reasonable price. Not only that but the personnel are friendly and helpful and drove me to and from my home! Can’t beat that!

NS
NIELS S.
02/16/2020
Efficient, prompt & courteous service
Both Al & Walter were attentive, friendly and thorough during my first visit here with my Toyota Prius. Their charges were reasonable, too. I plan to return for future service.

02/14/2020
Great place
Friendly people. Convenient. Great service.

SABRINA M.
02/10/2020
Honest and quality service
Walter at Cupertino Auto Care ensured a thorough inspection of my car and was able to help me prioritize what required immediate fixing (as my vehicle has quite a few opportunities for improvement). His honesty made the entire process enjoyable — overall it was hassle-free, speedy, and a quality job.

ANIL B.

STEVE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/02/2020
Ali & Cupertino Auto again went the extra mile
During my trip in to get an oil change and tire rotation, the crew found a brake light bulb was burnt out and they replaced it at no charge. This saved me another trip to Ali's soon thereafter. THANK YOU CUPERTINO AUTO CARE CREW.

BW
Billye W.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Billye said the employees are always excellent, very nice, treat her well, treat her with respect, take good care of her vehicle, she trusts them and the job is always done well.

TD
TOM D.
01/27/2020
Highly experienced professional mechanics
Top notch shop!! These guys know cars , and they know the complex mix of safety, practicality , customer preference. They know how to guide customers toward a good result. I Highly recommend them !!!

AL B.
Mazda B3000
01/17/2020
Great professional service every time.