PP
PATRICIA P.
Jeep Cherokee
07/25/2019
Place very closed to my house recommended by neighbors
Wonderfully welcomed
Phone calls about what they were doing with my car
The price
And a phone call when I could pickup my car

TD
TOM D.
Acura ILX
07/25/2019
Super auto shop ! No need to look any other place
These mechanics know the auto industry front to back, any brand, all types . They have seen it all and fixed it ! They utilize combined decades of experience as well as latest manufacturers recommendations

They have the car owners interest as top priority! Really great shop !

MT
MODI T.
07/22/2019
Very reasonable and friendly
Highly recommend. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable crew.

FB
Frank B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he likes their service. The staff answer all his questions and he is very pleased with how they operate.

DA
DAN A.
07/17/2019
Very competent and friendly service.

07/16/2019
Awesome Team, who cares about you & your car!
They are a team I can trust and rely on. It is very kind of them to drop me off at home, if am unable to walk back.

DAVID R.
07/16/2019
Always Pleased
Quality service and repairs, on-time delivery with no surprises - what more could Zi ask for?

LJ
LEN J.
Santa Clara, CA
07/15/2019
The Best
Always able to diagnose and fix the problems with my 2004 Sienna.

NS
NATALYA S.
07/10/2019
Terrific service
Cupertino Auto Care is an exceptional place for car repair. They repaired our car for substantial low amount of money then in the other place and made it very quickly. Besides, they found another problem in the same knot. They didn’t charge us for that. We paid only for the new part. We are very satisfied with the service. Thank you very much!

BRUCE H.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/02/2019
Great work!
I love working with the folks at Cupertino Auto Care. Their work has been great and they are able to complete things in a timely manner. The staff has always been knowledgable, friendly, and welcoming. I discovered them by accident when I needed to take my VW to a STAR smog station. They popped up in my search and were just down the street. A hidden gem in my own backyard. I've back to have the AC serviced. Again, great work in a. timely manner. THANK YOU!

RAVI S.
06/29/2019
Get customer service
Not sure the name of tech but he helped me resolve OBD II not ready in my CRV. It failed the smog check and took to other places and wasted $150 prior to coming here. The tech was nice, helped me understand the issue and suggested how to resolve. Also he was honest that if he drives the crv to reset the OBD not ready it will cost $$. I decide to take a jolly ride myself on 280 for 15 minutes and he checked the code with scanner after I’m done with my ride. Got good news that OBD is now ready and passed the smog check. I called DMV, BAR prior to coming here so wasted tons of time earlier.

Rob G.
Santa Clara, CA
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the staff are fantastic. Everything was fine. They do a great job, are honest and do not try to sell him on stuff he doesn't need.

BOB M.
06/26/2019
I am very happy with the service I received.

KE
KEN E.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/24/2019
Competent and professional
Very easy to work with on this project.
Quick analysis, development of a plan and executed on time.
Thank you I'll be back!

Los Altos, CA
06/24/2019
Smog test
Very professional and quick service - like always.