Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/09/2019
Smog Check
Personable staff and great work competence.

IK

RAJESH J.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/01/2019
Friendly and professional service
I went to Cupertini Auto Care for oil change. The service was very professional and friendly. They offered to drop me back. When they called me about other items needing attention, they were quite patient in explaining the details. When I chose to fix only some of the items they were quite understanding as well.

DAVID R.
04/30/2019
Great Service!!!
Excellent repair work done quickly and by friendly people who care for you and your car.

Porsche Carrera GT

JODY E.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/17/2019
Great service with respect
I was referred here by a good friend. They treated me with respect and kindness.

B8
Bob 8.
Los Altos, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was great.

CA
CHUCK A.
Mazda RX-7
04/15/2019
GRRRRREAT job!!
We always take our cars here, and are greeted with a pleasant smile. Quality, speedy work, and reasonable prices. They are AMAAAAAZING!!!

TD
TRUDY D.
Los Altos, CA
04/05/2019
I have been taking my car to Cupertino Auto for many years.
Service is professional, friendly, and I highly recommend it. Thank you Walter et all.

PL

BN
BRENDA N.
03/28/2019
Professional
You are professional and I appreciate your keeping me informed on what the car needs and the costs.

CAROL S.
03/25/2019
Best auto repair place around
Prompt, completed on time, friendly, knowledgeable, and good value. They don’t try to upsell for unnecessary services or work. I can always trust Al and his shop to do a great job.

PL

DIANE L.
Campbell, CA
03/18/2019
Best experience ever...
Other than having my dad work on my cars when I was young (I’ve been driving for >50 years), this was the best experience with car care: professional, friendly, straightforward, reasonably priced, clearly explained, fast working and very convenient (took me home AND picked me up!). I would highly recommend Cupertino Auto Care! They are a rare breed.

CA
CAITLIN A.
Gilroy, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
03/17/2019
Quick and easy!
I’ve been coming to this place for years for oil changes. They’re always able to accommodate walk-ins and even offered to drive me home.