D and S Auto Repair and Truck Center

AJ
AJ J.
Watervliet, NY
08/06/2018
Quality of Service is very poor!
I have very bad experience about this auto shop. If you want to get a reliable and quality job, also to save money, do not go there to repair your car. You are probably better off going to the dealer itself. You probably save less than 10% than what you would pay in the dealership. However, you will lose money in the long run because what they repair breaks down in less than 2 years. Their quality of repair is also poor.

I have been there a couple of time. The first time, it was to repair my BMW window regulator. It broke in less than two years. I also had the BMW AC belt replaced and it again broke in less than 1.5 years of their repair. When I went back for the AC belt replacement as I thought it is within the warranty, they charged me more $$ than what I paid for at the first time. We are talking about a substantial amount. During their belt replacement repair, one another sensor closer also broke. They simply dismissed the fact it was due to their repair. I finally went to the dealer to replace the sensor.

The Window regulator that was repaired in this shop also failed in less than 2 years. They gave me another exorbitant quote that I had to walk out of their shop.

My overall feeling is that these guys don't value or guarantee the quality and reliability of their workmanship.

If you want to repair at a place that does a good and reliable job and to save money, do not go to this auto repair shop.

Robert S.
Cadillac DeVille
11/28/2012 Category: Service
Robert said he has known the business for years, they always take good care of him, they always give him a good price and they are perfect for him. He trained one of the mechanics at this business when he had his business.

TC
Tom C.
11/17/2012 Category: Service
Tom said he trusts the staff at this business. The work on his vehicle was completed the same day and the price was reasonable.

Kelly B.
Pontiac Vibe
11/16/2012 Category: Service
Kelly said she was very happy with the service and with the actual repair done on her vehicle. The service was excellent, she already has recommended them, and she would recommend this business to anyone.