Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.5885437/5Overall Rating 4.5885437/5Overall Rating 4.5885437/5Overall Rating 4.5885437/5rating 4.5885437
Overall Rating 2.07254/5Overall Rating 2.07254/5rating 2.07254rating 2.07254rating 2.07254

North Brunswick, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/20/2018 Category: Service
quick recall
had recall done on my car nothing else
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. Our goal is to continue earning your business by providing excellent customer service. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Senthil H.
Dayton, NJ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Awesome
Welcoming management with knowledgeable staff. Had a ultimate experience in car buying.
Love the sales person Kumar who is friendly and knowledgeable about the cars.

ello,

Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. Our goal is to continue earning your business by providing excellent customer service. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Somerset, NJ
Fantastic experience!
After receiving mediocre service last time, I was little hesitant to go there for service, but this time they have surprised me with an excellent service. They have explained everything in detail, service was good and turn around time was great. Thank you.

AE
Angela E.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so very friendly.
I have absolutely no complaints concerning my visit. Everything went very smoothly. I was well taken care of.

MZ
Mary Z.
Bridgewater, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service was wonderful and quick. The service personnel were very pleasant and helpful.

Joseph R.
Clark, NJ
Never a long wait
Never a long wait service area is clean

Jennifer M.
North Brunswick, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always very friendly and accommodating to my schedule. Always an excellent visit!
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

GL
Geon L.
Plainsboro, NJ
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
This dealer service very convenient, easy reservation fast service.
I am very happy get service DCN Hyundai.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Always treated with professionalism and kindness.
Excellent!!!

Estimate for brakes outrageous
work was all professional

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Estimate for brakes outrageous
work done was ok...Oil change and tire rotation // dealer stated needed air filter and cabin filter // my mechanic stated NOT NEEDED YET.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey. Your business is important to us. We are happy you and Ram were able to discuss this further. We will be sending the re score as discussed.

Assistant To The Fixed Operations Director

Review
I had the first appointment for the day and I was out in less than an hour.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Carmella S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The service is excellent reliable and efficient.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

ZL
Zhijun L.
Belle Mead, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
fast, nice, and good quality
I have been in DCN for service for many times since I purchased my car in DCN. The service is quite good. I am very satisfied.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

VS
Vasudevar S.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Servicing
I was able to get my car problem fixed quickly. I was nicely spoken to and was explained in detail about the procedure.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

East Brunswick, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good warranty service
Quick service
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey! Can you tell us what we could do differently to get five stars next time? We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. Our goal is to continue earning your business by providing excellent customer service. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Windsor, NJ
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy experience
My time at DCN Hyundai was Pleasant, with waiting room TVs and vending machines while I got my oil changed.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

NB
Neil B.
Robbinsville, NJ
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service on a Saturday During a Holiday Weekend
It was a Saturday on a Holiday Weekend and my car was leaking oil. At 8:00 am I called the Service Department and the gentleman told me to bring it in and they will at least diagnose the problem. When I got there Dulce promptly took all my information and told me that they will look into the issue. Not more than 1 hour later I got a call stating that it is not a major problem and they could fix it today. I asked if I could leave the car over the weekend and pick it up on Monday, which they replied, yes.

Overall, it was an excllent experience and I'm grateful for the help.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Melvyn B.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Great, honest service
DCN gives fast, truthful service. I had a broken off cover near the driver’s side front tire. I was told the cost of the item and the labor to instal it. It didn’t have to be replaced because it didn’t affect the drive ability. I am having it replaced because of the very reasonable charge to have it done. I could have been ripped off if I had taken it locally. I only use DCN and their predecessor Brad Benson because of their quick honest service. I have bought two SantaFes their and would only buy and service my cars there.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

MA
Mary A.
Princeton, NJ
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Called in for free oil change
I went in for a free oil change. I was expecting to be hit with all kinds of other things I should do. Actually the serviceman recommended that my tires be rotated. My car has 16,000 miles on it. I agreed and I was charged $33. Not bad
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018