Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.5649748/5Overall Rating 4.5649748/5Overall Rating 4.5649748/5Overall Rating 4.5649748/5rating 4.5649748
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

Joseph M.
Spotswood, NJ
Quick and helpfull
Quick and helpfull

Sarah B.
Columbus, NJ
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Allen was very nice and helped me with an issue I was having with my car. The service was great. Thank you DCN Hyundai.

Much improved experience
I would have given a 5 Star rating but still was still feeling the disappointment of my last service call. This time couldn’t have gone better. Person in charge of my service was courteous and worked to accommodate my schedule.
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star rating!! I am glad we were able to give you a better experience this time. I appreciate your feedback and loyalty.

Kendall Park, NJ
Experience
Hope you improve your service and stop asking for five star reviewes
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

I apologize there was an issue with a loaner vehicle. We will do our best to get you one. We have sent re-score as agreed.

Somerset, NJ
Excellent and personal service
The service representative was very knowledgeable and patiently replied to all my queries. The car was serviced and repaired in a short time

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star rating!!! I appreciate your comments and your business.

North Brunswick, NJ
Quick oil change done

Hello,

Thank you for the great survey!! I appreciate your time and your business.

YC
Yolanda C.
Somerset, NJ
07/07/2018 Category: Service
U don’t get a rating from me
None
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I apologize what happened. Thank you for speaking with us, we look forward to making things right.

Lorraine M.
Monroe Township, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
very easy to deal with
Our salesman Joe S., our service advisor Ram G. and the dealership owner Joe N. are all helpful, courteous and very easy to deal with. We love our Santa Fe Sport Turbo!
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Hello Lorraine,

Thank you for the 5 star rating!! I appreciate your kind comments and value your business.

Plainsboro, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Nowhere to go to get free service for platinum coverage
The right rear TPMS SENSOR of my car was found defective. I expect that my platinum coverage covers for all cost of new installation. However, DCN Hyundai dealer asked me $100 deductible for this service, because my car was purchased at BRAD BENSON Hyundai dealer, not DCN. But, the name of BRAD BENSON was changed to DCN at the same location. No longer BRAD BENSON exists. Then, where should I go to get free service I deserve? Thousands dollars were paid when I purchased my car for platinum coverage. I think DCN should provide service for behalf of BRAD BENSON because DCN do business at the same location after all.
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Hello,

Please understand we are not BRAD BENSON. I will investigate this situation. We are the same location not the same dealer. This dramatically hurts the Advisor you dealt with, unless there was something he did wrong,I would like to know. I will get back to you on what I find.

Theresa S.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Terry
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star rating!! I appreciate you kind words and your business.

Chace B.
Bayonne, NJ
07/03/2018 Category: Service
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the great survey!! I appreciate you time and your business.

Joan M.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere is pleasant and the employee servicing me is always helpful and happy
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review!! I appreciate your your positive comments and your business.

Sagar S.
Princeton, NJ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Car maintenance
Car service

Poor evaluation service
Took the car to the dealership on my way to office because it started giving sudden jerks - at the service center after 120 point inspection I was given a list of issues that needed to be fixed. Paid for it - drove the car and experienced the same sudden jerk movements - went back - I was asked to run the car a few miles and that the problem would cure itself - I was also told it was perfectly "SAFE" - continued to my work on the turnpike when the things started to get ugly- my car worsened and I had to tow it back to the dealership. The issue with the car was diagnosed to be a transmission failure!
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying the issue was not with the advisor. We are happy to help and appreciate your business and feed back!

Maria G.
Columbus, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
ok
satisfied with the service. , thank you
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey! We appreciate your business and feed back.

Monroe Township, NJ
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment, good and fast service.
Wish the seats in the waiting room were more comfortablel
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for participating in our survey! We appreciate your feed back and business.

Assistant To Fixed  Operations Director

PP
Patricia P.
Accomodations and Service.
Highly satisfied with service received on yesterday!
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey! We truly appreciate your comments and business.

Assistant To Fixed Operation Director

Rodnell W.
Montgomery, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Poor Service
I've brought my vehicle to the dealership where I purchased it, because I believe they should know how to service my vehicle better than anywhere else I could go. Instead, they often provide average service and constantly look for ways to upsell on service.

I've finally accepted that having my vehicle serviced here is no different than going to a random local mechanic or garage.

This was the last time I will go to this dealership for service ... and likely the last time I will consider purchasing a vehicle here or even considering a Hyundai vehicle again.
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Hello Rodnell,

I apologize you were not happy with your recient Service experience. Please help me to understand, that if you believe that services you had performed were not needed, why do you proceed with them? Secondly, when you complained about the Service Advisor last year, I fired that person specifically from you complaint. I have not had complaints of this kind, espesically that I have not have had a complaint like this about this Advisor. Please tell me what I can do.

RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hello,

I have trying to reach you since you were not satisfiied. I am trying to make things right for you, I just ask that you contact me.

John F.
Jackson, NJ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service for 2017 hybrid
No issues with service for the vehicle. Was able to get in promptly and work was done timely and quickly.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star survey! We appreciate your comments and business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Adella M.
Titusville, NJ
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and through.
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the excellent survey!! I appreciate your comments and your business.

NP
Nanci P.
East Brunswick, NJ
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Servive
Friendly staff
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the five stars! We appreciat you business and comments. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Assistant To Fixed Operations Director