Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.5909109/5Overall Rating 4.5909109/5Overall Rating 4.5909109/5Overall Rating 4.5909109/5rating 4.5909109
Overall Rating 2.08081/5Overall Rating 2.08081/5rating 2.08081rating 2.08081rating 2.08081

River Edge, NJ
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service !
Had my car in for wiper not working correctly fixed great and everything works fine.

Old Bridge, NJ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Professional and courteous
I am very satisfied with the treatment my car and I got at the last visit.

Hillsborough, NJ
Good experience
Good experience
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in survey. We appreciate your business and feedback. Can you let us know how we can get 5 stars next time?

Kelvin B.
Jamesburg, NJ
11/11/2018
Pleasant Transaction
We came in with the intention of buying a new car for our grandmother. We worked with Steven Seidner on this purchase and it was an absolute breeze! The whole process took about five hours, but they stayed open past midnight to ensure that we could leave with the car. Overall, Steven provided friendly and attentive service! We can safely say that our grandmother is enjoying her new car.
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!! I am glad the staff was able to give you such a great experience.

Rich Hoffman
Fixed Operations Director
732-821-4000 x152
rhoffman@hyundaiautonj.com

RT
Richard T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place great staff
I was taken care of right away. The staff was friendly and took care of everything. I highly recommend this dealership.

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. Our goal is to continue earning your business by providing excellent customer service. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

SD
Santhanak D.
Plainsboro, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
I went to dealer for replacing my gas tank door. It was done perfectly. So for so good.

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back.  Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Raymond M.
Monroe Township, NJ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Representative
Service representative went out of his way to provide great service

Richard S.
Staten Island, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
SERvice
It's staff.

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back.

Hightstown, NJ
good service
tech recommendations are done only if absolutely needed

KD
Kaushal D.
Princeton Junction, NJ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good service, reasonable time

Hello,

Thank your for the five stars! We appreciate your business and feed back. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Cranbury Township, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Recent service experiance
my recent service was not great with respect to work and charges that I paid to replace my battery

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We are looking forward to correcting the issues Monday. We appreciate your business and feed back.

Arun B.
Framingham, MA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service great, but my car sucks!!
Your service team is great, but my 2017 Tuscan is not. This car sucks!!!!. Makes screeching noise. I am always nervous while driving this car as not sue why it make so much noise. Your service guys tried their best but the issue is same. Will you please work with Hyundai to have this one replaced with a better car? I take long drives with this car and this noise makes me feel like car is going to come to pieces while I am driving

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. We are happy to have you apart of our Hyundai family. Could you please give us a call and make an appointment to come back in for the screeching noise? We want to make sure all is well.

Amir M.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick in and out
It took me less than 15 minutes to get the oil change in the car and a chat with the sales person regarding possible service down the road

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey. We are always happy to provide you with a five star experience. Your business and feed back is important to us!

DCN Hyunda

Jose T.
Carteret, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2018 Category: Service
In and out
Steve Mallen got me in and out and was very pleasant. Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

BJ
Brian J.
Mount Laurel, NJ
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Super helpful
Worked with Neal in the service department, very professional. Work was done timely, they did a great diagnostic analysis, identifying some worn parts that required replacement (actually was a safety issue), very glad I brought my car here for servicing - highly recommended!
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our survey and the kind words. We are always happy to provide you with a five star experience. Your business and feed back is important to us!

AR

Jay M.
Scotch Plains, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Maintenance review
Very timely and courteous. Always friendly and accomodating.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars and warm words! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. We are happy to have you apart of our Hyundai family.Our goal is to continue earning your business by providing excellent customer service. See you next time!

EK
Ellen K.
Somerset, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The service was quick, the man who helped me was good, the waiting area was very disappointing.
Maybe recommend.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Hello,

I regret to see that your experience only resulted in 4 stars. I apologize for the coffee. The machine is used constantly throw out the day and unfortunately broke on us last week. We are currently in the process of fixing it.
Please ask for me the next time you schedule an appointment. I would like to be made aware so I may make sure you get your car washed and are well taken care of. We appreciate your business and feed back.

Warmly,

aregina@hyundaiautonj.com

NI
Niki I.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Myself
The only women there in service and was helpful and knowledgeable
RICHARD H., Fixed Operations Director from DCN Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Hello Niki,

Thank you for the positive survey. Could you please tell us how we can get 5 stars next time?
I appreciate your kind words and your business.

Rich Hoffman
Fixed Operations Director
732-821-4000 x152
rhoffman@hyundaiautonj.com

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick and painless
Very professional group of people. Got my oil change done quickly and efficiently. Good communication about what to look for in the future.
ALICIA R. from DCN Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your business and feed back. We are happy to have you apart of our Hyundai family.Our goal is to continue earning your business by providing excellent customer service. See you next time!