GW
GREGG W.
03/24/2020
The best repair shop I have found for the best price
Brought my car in and it was not running they looked at then fixed it in two hours and at a reasonable rate now it runs like a top.

TH
TONY H.
BMW 135i
03/17/2020
Steve and his staff have been incredible.
Steve has been fair with me in dealing with his shop. He always has as to this point, been honest with me on cost. I highly recommend, Decatur Pro Auto Repair.

Matthew D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said he has been going there for years, they are always good and take care of things with no problem. They are accessible and work things out, so everything goes smoothly. They are a good business, he appreciates the way they are always able to help him and his family, and he plans on being a return customer.

Austin S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Austin said he told the business he would be there by 6pm on Tuesday to pick up his vehicle and they were closed. He also said they didn't tell him what the cost was until he picked up his vehicle.

LT
Lewis T.
Nissan JUKE
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Lewis said everything was swell at the business. He did say they need more accommodations for their customers. The people there are nice, friendly and good. He really enjoyed and appreciates the good, quick work and suggested the business keep it up.

Demarcus B.
INFINITI I30
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Demarcus said he had an appointment for 9:00 but the staff did not get to his vehicle until 2:00. Said it was unprofessional of them.

Jane W.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jane said this business is always very consistent, they turn stuff very quickly and don't try to over-prescribe problems to you.

NG
NORA G.
Avondale Estates, GA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/19/2020
Great service as always.
I appreciate that DPAR knows my car and takes the time to investigate what it really needs. I appreciate that you take me home when my car's repairs will take hours and pick me up when it is ready. I trust DPAR to let me know what is needed and what I can postpone. I think you're great!

Martha M.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Martha said she was satisfied with the convenient service because it worked well.

David L.
Atlanta, GA
02/12/2020
Above and Beyond
Steve and his team went above and beyond to repair my car. Steve is the most honest mechanic I have ever dealt with.

Volkswagen CC
02/11/2020
Above and Beyond
Steve is the most honest mechanic I have ever dealt with. He goes above and beyond to ensure the car is repaired properly.

GB
GEORGE B.
01/21/2020
Passenger side fender bender
They did great job; you couldn't tell it was in a fender bender.

MARTY R.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/20/2020
Great work
Always friendly and professional, great work at good prices.

GW
GREGG W.
01/19/2020
I just needed spark plugs to be installed.
Did the work I wanted done professionally reasonably and in a timely fashion. I would have them do work for me in the future.

JODY G.
Acura MDX
01/18/2020
Expertise and flexibility
I took a used car with some mechanical, electrical and body work issues into their shop and wasn’t sure if they would be able to handle all of the issues.

Not only did they diagnose everything quickly, they worked with me on some delays in getting a part I suggested we use.

Everything is in great working order now. I will be back.

Best thing about is they can handle anything from Body Work to Mechanical under one roof.