DEETRA M.
Acura 3.2TL
05/15/2019
Acura 3.2TL
I received professional customer service and they are knowledgeable of my vehicle

CE
Carolyn E.
Ford Explorer Sport
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said Steve the owner was honest, very informative and the staff was also very friendly.

Luke M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Luke said he found nothing wrong with the service.

Audi Q5
05/12/2019
Great
This service were good, and pricing was great also.. this will be my to go spot

MN
Murray N.
Acura MDX
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Murray said that the place was great, very friendly, did a good job and were quick. They were there when he needed them.

CG
Craig G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the customer service was really good. The employee went above and beyond with explaining things.

05/05/2019
Wonderful service!
Steve and his staff did a fantastic job on our car! And it arrived without a key, so he found someone to cut a new one without us having to have it towed to the dealer. We were so pleased with the work and communication while it was going on.

AH
Alecia H.
Cadillac CTS
05/03/2019
Car repair
Steve the owner is a very honest man. He never tries to get over on you & gets the job done respectfully & in a very good timing.

05/01/2019
Always great!
Steve always takes care of me and has never been anything but a pleasure to work with! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

CLAY W.
04/29/2019
Decatur Pro Auto - always do great work
I have been taking my car there for many years. I am always grateful for the care they show my vehicle and always communicate to me about the work they have done and possible future maintenance issues. I have never had a single problem with any of the work they have perform. I can't imagine going anywhere else to have my car worked on.

LILY S.
Nissan Sentra
04/17/2019
It ws a friendly place and we were treated with great respect.
I was really impressed I needed some work on the car's breaks, and was told that I nee a lot of work, but the manager of the business came to me and told me that the brakes did not need all that work. I am sure that any other mechanic would have told me that I need all that work to be done.
I found Steve to be an honest man.

Richard W.
Dodge Nitro
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff did great work.

TD
TARA D.
04/11/2019
Ethical, honest and competent full service car mechanic
Steve and his team are fast, affordable and extremely competent in diagnosing what my car needs and fixing it -no fuss. No sales pitch. It’s a relief to have found them.

JAIRO F.
Nissan Versa
04/05/2019
Extremely Helpful, Never feel like I'm being over charged.
My fiance and I have been coming to Decatur Pro Auto for several years now. It's my go-to repair shop for any problem. Several times when I have had engine light/computer light problems that prevented me from passing emissions they helped me take care of the problem quickly without any expensive repairs. They also do very fast and cheap oil changes, unlike Jiffy Lube that is overpriced and tries to persuade you to get unnecessary services that aren't needed even with the current mileage of my car. I am never made to feel like they know something about the repair that I don't, they explain everything that they plan to do clearly, and provide options if there are any in case the repair is expensive. The business is also family run which really makes it feel welcoming. I would definitely recommend Decatur Pro Auto as your primary repair shop. I've never once been dissatisfied here.

SA
SHOLA A.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/01/2019
TOYOTA SOLARA
ON THE OVERALL, I RECEIVED A GOOD JOB DONE ON MY VEHICLE. THE COMPANY COULD HAVE RECEIVED 5 STARS BUT I COULD NOT GIVE THEM THAT RATING BECAUSE FOR 3 WEEKS I RECEIVED NO UPDATES ON MY VEHICLE.

Kia Soul
03/31/2019
Would not recommend.
I would not recommend this place to anyone. It took 6+ weeks to get my car fixed. I was constantly having to call and check in on the process to see what was going on. Their communication is horrible. They also got rid of one of my license plates so now I have to buy new ones on top of all the money I just spend, and they will "supposedly" reimburse me. Owner did not make me feel appreciated or valued as a customer at all, even when I was picking up my vehicle. I was not happy with any part of my service here.

03/29/2019
A sure thing
Their personal are extreamly competent and professional. They diagnosed my car's problems, and explained them in a manner that was easy to understand. The quoted price was exactly what I paid.

JAMES D.
Avondale Estates, GA
03/26/2019
TRUST earned, and repeat customers as a result
I have been going to see Steve for many years now, and I can always depend on him to do thorough repairs quickly and at a very good price. I will never go to see another mechanic in Atlanta again. He is friendly and exacting in his work and commands a qualified team of professionals who make sure that problems are fixed right the first time. Bravo! The puppy is sweet and cute too.

MIKE B.
03/22/2019
Outstanding service and a knowledgeable staff that isn't afraid to show you what's wrong
I've been here a couple of times now. The first time, I attempted a repair on my own, got in over my head, and had it towed in. They could have rightfully said all kinds of things were wrong with the car - because it was - but instead they called me, had me come in, showed me exactly what they were looking at, explained their reasoning, and even allowed me to handle/test the parts they said were in bad shape before they started any billable labor. At the end of the day, they got my bucket running again and it was a surprisingly small bill for the amount of work they did.

That's why, when my car started making a weird smell and I was gearing up for a 1k mile road trip, I dropped it off with the confidence that I wouldn't be taken advantage of and that any repair would be vetted by me before they started the work. Everything checked out and I picked my car up that day, ready to roll and with a clean bill of health.

I'd absolutely recommend this shop to others.

DENNISE G.
Nissan Rogue
03/21/2019
Always great service
My service at Pro auto has always been great. This is the one auto repair shop that I feel has never taken a vantage of me and oversold me with things I didn’t need. Steve and his crew are always respectable and patient. I also believe their prices are reasonable and I have never felt that I was overcharged. I plan to be a loyal customer for as long as I’m living in the area.