JN
JIM N.
Chevrolet HHR
02/01/2019
Friendly and Honest shop who know what they are doing.
I have been taking my cars to Demark since 1999. The are fair and honest about the repairs required on your car. I recommend them to anyone who asks me if I know a good mechanic in the area.

GM
GERALD M.
01/31/2019
Great and prompt service!
Always thorough and fair. Employees are experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly!

STONEY W.
01/29/2019
DeMark Auto
The staff at DeMark auto are quick to get your rig in for assessment, and give you a call with an estimate before they start working on the remedy. They are not pushy and let you know if it's something that can wait, or if it needs to be done sooner to prevent other problems. They are friendly and knowledgeable which comes only from experience in the business. We won't take our rigs anywhere else!

JOANNA C.
01/28/2019
The employees at Demark provide exceptional service. They are knowledgeable and friendly! My many experiences here have always been hassle free.

GR
Gordon R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Gordon said he loves the service he receives from the staff.

Scott B.
Middleton, ID
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

JV
JOHN V.
01/08/2019
It works
The car was diagnosed the same as I did. No trying to up sell. Just honest mechanics and I respect that more than anything.

SULEMA B.
Buick Rendezvous
01/07/2019
Timeliness, efficiency, trust worthy
I called expecting a 2-3 day wait for service, but was happily surprised to hear they'd look at it the following morning. Jason was very thorough in his explanation of needs.
I was quoted a price that was amazingly close to actual cost; the job came in under the quote 😊. I never felt pressured or talked down to. I sincerely trust their word and work.

PR
PAM R.
GMC Yukon
01/06/2019
GREAT service!
Great place. Friendly service.

Honda Civic Si
01/05/2019
5 stars eveytime
We love you guys. Thank you for your no nonsense quotes. Thank you for fixing ours cars right the first time every time. Thank you for taking care of my friend when I sent her your way. You made her feel like family and she made it to Arizona safe and sound. That ment a lot after her horrible experience with another shop. It takes a lot of stress off knowing we have a super shop to take care of all our car needs. Please don't ever change. We will return to you guys every time.

Chrysler 200
01/03/2019
Fast service
I was suprised at how affordable and quick the service was.

DT
DON T.
Chevrolet
12/21/2018
Good people
Good honest folk Always wanting to help

John T.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff does a good job servicing his vehicles.

SE
Sam E.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the business was excellent.

Toyota Matrix
12/17/2018
Tune up
Great work!

DENISE S.
12/13/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable
They were friendly and knowledgeable. Answering my questions with correct information and a smile.

Andrew S.
Idaho
Dodge Dakota
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they are good at what they do.

TRACY B.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/04/2018
Great service!!
DeMark Auto has great service & they are honest. I highly recommend.

SCOTT W.
Nissan Xterra
12/04/2018
You've aways done good job of getting me back on the road!
Thanks again for the coolant leak fix!

CA
CARL A.
Cadillac SRX
12/03/2018
DeMark Auto always delivers top notch service on my family’s vehicles. We trust them to make sure our vehicles are roadworthy when they leave the shop. DeMark never lets us down.