ALVIN S.
11/15/2018
Promptness and quality

SHAUN M.
11/12/2018
So thorough, trustworthy and precise.
I came in to have my brake light and check engine light checked out. I have been to places that "check", but this was a way different experience. The check was not a quick, "I think I know". It was probably the most thorough i have ever seen anyone diagnose my truck. I have spent over 200 dollars taking it to the ford dealership to still get " I am not sure what is wrong". I have been to Demark a few times now with both my vehicles, and I can trust that I am not going to be pushed around because I am a girl. These guys are honest, trustworthy, and very very thorough. The mechanic was under my truck, in my truck, and through out my whole engine for a few hours before I was given the diagnosis. You guys are amazing! Thank you, I literally cant thank you enough for being so great.

MONTY B.
11/12/2018
2001 f-150 repair work
I’ve been going to Demark Automotive for many years. My father took our vehicles there before me. They are very honest and dependable! I highly recommend them.

EM
Edward M.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said the business did excellent work and they are were very friendly and really professional, and she enjoys and trusts them.

Marion D.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Marion said he is pleased with the service that the business provided. He stated that the service was timely and reasonable.

DAVE L.
11/01/2018
Great hometown reliable service
Great hometown service and reliability. Great honest and upfront service department

RL
RICK L.
Middleton, ID
11/01/2018
Honest
Honest and easy to work with. Went out of their way to help

GD
Gregg D.
GMC Acadia
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Annette. She said the customer service is always good.

Michael M.
Honda Civic Si
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that service is always good every time he goes in.

DA
DUANE A.
10/29/2018
Truck repair
I took my truck to DeMark Auto because of brake noise. They diagnosed it and performed repairs on both rear brake assemblies.
The repairs were done in a very timely manner and at a reasonable cost.

HJ
Hunter J.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said the customer service and timing of the repairs were excellent.

CHRISTIAN M.

DeMark
Fast friendly quality service

Jedd W.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jedd said they did a good job.

ZK
Zach K.
Ford Five Hundred
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Zach said he would recommend the business for service.

KD
KRISTIN D.
Dodge Durango
10/21/2018
Reliable service
Great service. Friendly staff. The mechanics are professional fast response of what needs to be fixed great prices. Highly recommended.

DIANE S.
10/16/2018
Honest, above and beyond.
They are always friendly and ready to help. Communication is excellent.

RF
Ron F.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane. She said that the place has good people. They are honest and do a good job.

NM
Norma M.
Buick LeSabre
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Norma said the staff did a good job.

TL
TONY L.
Nampa, ID
10/12/2018
Dependable
I have been taking our vehicles to DeMarks for 8 years now. I have always been impressed with the service I get and the care given to our vehicles. They are efficient and reasonably priced. I highly recommend DeMarks.