Dennis Hyundai of Dublin

Plain City, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Dennis means service
Everyone at Dennis send to put emphasis on putting the customer first.

Dinesh G.
11/27/2020 Category: Service

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
Appreciate the quick work.
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Your feedback is appreciated!  My staff and I will continue our efforts to provide you with a five-star service experience.

Enjoy the holidays and thank you for choosing Dennis!

Nathan Bickel

AJ
Aparna J.
Coshocton, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Good
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey!  We appreciate your business and continued support.  My staff and I will continue our efforts to provide you with a 5-star service experience.  If there are any questions or concerns you have moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Enjoy the holiday season!

MK
Marianne K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service and people
Great
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/23/2020

Enjoy the holiday season!

Powell, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication
Took the car in for a couple of minor items: oil change, windshield wipers. No communication, took 2 days.
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  There is no excuse for the lack of communication.  I assure you it is not the level of customer service we are used to providing.  I attempted to reach out to you yesterday via text message. I'd like to discuss this most recent visit with you and how I intend on not allowing this type of experience to occurr again.

CT
Cyndi T.
New Albany, OH
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service on a Technical Service Bulletin Concern
Drew at Dennis Hyundai of Dublin gave me such peace of mind when I discovered an issue with my 2014 Sonata's engine. I had taken it in to another location for an oil change and had them run diagnostics as my engine light was flashing and my car felt like it was going to stall. They informed me of a technical service bulletin and that the issue could involve replacing my engine.

I took my car into Dennis of Dublin and Drew immediately let me know if the engine needed replaced, it was under warranty and that they would take care of me. He walked me through the process of other tests they would run to validate what the issue was and would notify me before they did any work, to keep me informed. Fortunately, all they had to do was upgrade the ECM (Electronic Control Module) and my car was available the next day! She runs smoother than ever and I couldn't be happier!

I've taken my car there a few times (years apart) and have received consistent service excellence. I highly recommend Dennis Hyndai of Dublin and will definitely return there for my future car needs and next purchase.
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words about Drew.  We have been fortunate with a staff that is committed to the customer experience surrounding this ongoing engine campaign.  Our staff and I will continue our efforts to provide you with a five-star service experience!

Jeff L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Recent repair
As usual, Dennis Hyundai and their service department are exceptional. They were timely, pleasant and provide great service with competitive pricing. We continue to have them service our 9 year old Santa Fe for those reasons. It’s comforting to know the car’s issues will be taken care of.
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs for years to come.  If there are any questions or concerns you have moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Delaware, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and fast
In and out and service was as expected

Debi S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job service team
As always, great professional work by service team.

TC
Timothy C.
Dublin, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Another great service visit.
Service team at Dennis Hyundai of Dublin continue to deliver timely, efficient and knowledgeable service experiences.
Thanks Sarah, Lauren and Drew.
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  Your input and business are valued.  My staff and I will continue our efforts to provide you with a five-star service experience.  If you have any questions or concerns about your Hyundai moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Jason L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Got in and out with a good price
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Your input helps us improve our process!  My staff and I will continue our efforts to provide you with a five-star service experience.  If there are any questions or concerns you have moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

KC
Kimberly C.
Pickerington, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership with a real commitment to their customers!!!!
This dealership needs commercials of how they really work to get you approved. Not only did they work through 3-4 issues when I got approved my car note is very affordable and my car is very nice. The way things are so crazy in the world for them to overstretch theirselves to help me felt amazing and let me know it’s still great people in the world willing to help each other.

VB
Vivian B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Timely service and friendly staff.

Lewis Center, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
Easy in and out as scheduled
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey!  Your input is valued.  My staff and I will continue our efforts to provide you with a five star service experience.  If there are any questions or concerns you have moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks agian for choosing Dennis!