Overall Rating 4.5932232/5Overall Rating 4.5932232/5Overall Rating 4.5932232/5Overall Rating 4.5932232/5rating 4.5932232
Overall Rating 2.18966/5Overall Rating 2.18966/5rating 2.18966rating 2.18966rating 2.18966

Lewis Center, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor (Lorin) was very personable and kept me advised on the progress.

CG
Christine G.
Wapakoneta, OH
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Broke down on the highway and I was towed to the closest Hyundai dealer, very nice to deal with, had a rental waiting for me, efficient and friendly and my car was fixed, I’m happy!
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We wil continue our efforts to provide you with a 5-star experience.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns moving forward.

HM

Dan L.
Lewis Center, OH
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Last second appointment- very accommodating
Only had a few minutes and needed a key fob programmed...expected at least 30 minutes but the guys (and gal) jumped on it and got me out of there in 15 min..and even took the time to get me a quote for new tires I was looking at...good crew in there!
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We value your business and look forward to being your servicing dealer for years to come.  Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns you have moving forward.

NK
Nicholas K.
Westerville, OH
Great Experience
Great overall experience. Everything went smooth

BC
Barb C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, friendly service people.
Easy drop off and didn't take too long for them to finish the work on the car.

MN
Melissa N.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always Great
Drew, Nate and Tim always take care of me and my Santa Fe. Spectacular customer service!

11/02/2019 Category: Service

Dublin, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service

10/29/2019 Category: Service
I like the waiting area. Spacious with space to work.
Good
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 11/05/2019

GC
Greg C.
Canal Winchester, OH
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer sevice. Excellent Service department.
I am always well taken care of at Dennis Hyundai of Dublin. The service department is excellent and customer service is always excellent. Dennis Hyundai of Dublin will always have my business. Thank, you, Greg S. Coulson.

Kerree S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
Great tech service with friendly staff.
Will return in the future! Thank you!

Douglas S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
I've had to go here twice for a persistent recall issue. The team has been kind, understanding, apologetic regarding the recall (which isn't their fault anyway), and got me squared away in a reasonable amount of time. I would use them regularly for service if I lived closer. I also plan to return when it is time to buy my next new-to-me used Hyundai.

Barbara B.
Kenton, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
service
always very courteous and explains services in detail

SG
Sandra G.
Westerville, OH
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Honest and Respectful Service
Drew is always polite and calls me by my name - using the title "Mrs."...so honorable. I trust what the finding are and I don't need to have my husband with me to get my my car serviced. It it so wonderful to take my car to a place where I am treated with respect. What a blessing!!

10/22/2019 Category: Service
The service and courtesy of everyone that works there. I was in and out in no time.
KEN R. from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the survey and your busniess. we value you as a customer and hope to continue to service your vehicle here at Dennis.

Reynoldsburg, OH
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
The girl who helped me was super nice

Sathiaraj S.