Overall Rating 4.4359008/5Overall Rating 4.4359008/5Overall Rating 4.4359008/5Overall Rating 4.4359008/5rating 4.4359008
Overall Rating 2.28205/5Overall Rating 2.28205/5rating 2.28205rating 2.28205rating 2.28205

Megan B.
2007 Hyundai Accent
Quick Service
Fantastic service and done quickly! Will be back!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
N/a
N/a

Teri M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Works 11-12-18
Excellent service on my 11-12-18 visit.

TC
Terry C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Evan took the time to explain what was going to happen.

James F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service.
Super fast service. Took care of all concerns. Advisors made it very easy to get in and out.

TH
Theresa H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dennis Hyundai Service Department is THE BEST!
Each and every time I take my car to Dennis Hyundai Service department, I am confident I am getting the best possible care. The service consultants listen carefully and explain what will be done to diagnose the problem. They are excellent at estimating how long it will take and explaining what repairs are needed. If I have to leave the car, they stay in touch with updates and call as soon as it is ready. I could not ask for better auto repair service!

Robert B.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very quick and great customer service
The guy was excellent and they did not have the part but he helped so much and I am very pleased.

Jane W.
servicw
great

Jeff R.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Long-time Customer Feedback
My 09 Santa Fe had a bad valve cover gasket which allowed oil to leak on and compromise the operation of the alternator which eventually drained the battery. And, but for a friend with jumper cables, could have left me stranded 30 miles from home late at night. Your records will show that the same thing happened in June, (yes, just 6 months ago) and was repaired at that time at no cost to me through an existing recall. But in June, the "no cost" did not include several days with a rental car that I did pay for and then got another rental car through Dennis for the duration of the time while the fix was done. This time, (a little over a week ago) Dennis picked up the rental from the git-go, which I thought was appropriate and fair. But, this time the battery did not survive the strain of being drained again and I did have to pay for a new one at just under $150.
Now - perhaps the Hyundai engineers have improved the engine design so that; 1. The valve cover gasket is not so prone to leak, and 2. The alternator is otherwise protected or better yet, placed elsewhere so that it is not exposed if such a leak does occur, (just a thought).
My positive feedback above is sincere and truthful. I have nothing but good things to say about the service at Dennis Hyundai. If this were this not the case, you may be sure I would not have returned for maintenance/repairs since 2009.
Regarding the Santa Fe, I am as satisfied with it now, after over 113,000 miles, as the day I bought it, (new) in 2009. I am pleased and impressed with the way Hyundai warranties and backs their products. I have and will continue to recommend Hyundai, (and Dennis) to others. I know the day will come when I purchase another utility vehicle, probably another SUV. The 2019 Santa Fe design is impressive, but I do have a bone to pick with you on that. Providing a model without the "third row seat" is exactly what I want - more room for "stuff" in the back. Great idea - good for you! One feature all my cars have is a sunroof. I doubt I'll buy a car without one. By the same token, I DO NOT want leather seats! My 2009 Santa Fe has a sunroof and cloth seats. The only way I could have that combination in a 2019 Santa Fe is if I paid to have an after-market sunroof installed in, for example, in a SEL Plus. That's about a $1,600 add-on, but without the benefit of the Hyundai warranty. And as I indicated earlier, that's one of the reasons I decided to purchase the Santa Fe in 2009. Si, I strongly encourage you, (Hyundai) to consider offering the sunroof/cloth seats combination again in 2020 - and beyond. It will sell.
Now . . . . . Aren't you glad you asked. All the Best, Jeff Reeder

Great place.
Went in for a vehicle Check and i was squeezed in at the last minute. Still waited a very decent amount of time for a last minute appointment which I greatly appreciated.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very Good Service department.
Very accomodating, we have been using this service department for many years

DE
Deems E.
Recommend service at Dennis Hyundai Dublin
Had worn steering column coupler removed and replaced. Professional job, quick turnaround for intricate maintenance. I'm confident that job was done correctly. Great job by techs and managers.

Recommended

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always lease from here
Always a good experience. I only get annoyed because I change my own cabin and air filters and they don’t even look because they would notice I just changed them. One time they were changed two days prior to my appointment and they sigfested replacement. Other than that occurring I have always had a good experience.

Smooth Operation start to finish
Friendly helpful staff who did exactly what they said they would do.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Easy to schedule, excellent service.

BW
Attention to details.

CG
Celeste G.
Super Service
The Customer Service rep was wonderful and so helpful! It was raining when I was ready to leave and she offered to go out and retrieve my car and drove it back into the service area so I wouldn't have to get wet They provide and efficient and excellent service.

SP
Sheriar P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, that’s all it counts.
I have been a customer since 2007. Have been extremely satisfied with the brand.

Karen S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Overall Good Choice
10 years and 120k miles - my Hyundai experience has been good.