Overall Rating 4.37143/5Overall Rating 4.37143/5Overall Rating 4.37143/5Overall Rating 4.37143/5rating 4.37143
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412

TC
Timothy C.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Consistent good service.
The service staff are alway professional, proficient and informative in performing their duties and communicating with the customer.

DF
Daisyvel F.
Powell, OH
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
Work efficient n on time
Good job

09/23/2018 Category: Service
Smiling faces. Helpful. Find answers if dont know.
When there in person the service people you can find them an they keep you updated. When dropping car off an calling for updates I kept missing a person an had to leave lots of messages . Got to be frustrating cause I called several times.when i came to pick up no one was around. Waited at least 5 minutes before someone came out. First time for this but lots of changes have taken place since i only come in for oil changes. This time I had 3 cars in for service in 2 weeks. I think cause I was in so much an had very busy days it added to my anxiety.

KH
Kraig H.
Westerville, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Non-warranty
Everything was fine. Was hoping for warranty coverage, but it wasn't. Took a day longer than expected but having the loaner car was a plus

HS
Harlan S.
Mount Sterling, OH
09/23/2018 Category: Service
I like the Hyundai vehicles. I've had three. Salesmen leave something to be desired.
Buying experience was not good. Experience with service department was average In the past with a previous vehicle I found your charges to be overly expensive hence I have my service work done elsewhere. As for a recommendation, I have recommended the vehicle, not necessarily your dealership.
NATE B., Asst. Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I will be reaching out today to clear up any issues I can.  We look forward to meeting your expecations in the future.

CJ

09/22/2018 Category: Service
ease
Quick and efficient

09/21/2018 Category: Service
First time at Dennis Hyundai for service. Overall they did a very good job. Would go back again.

SE
Sheralyn E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant employees, very good at going over work that was done. Work done in a timely manor.
I needed to update my Navigation system and the works(oil change +) for a trip to D.C.. The work was done quickly and I was informed what the car would need in the future. Everyone was very nice and professional. I am back from my trip and the system and car ran smoothly.

James P.
Plain City, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Dennis Hyundai team is professional and efficient
The team greets with a smile and follows up with professional recommendations and efficient execution of maintenance protocol and service.

Richard M.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
The service rep explained options and answered all questions.

Lewis Center, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Review
Why can’t it be blank? I have nothing more to add.

GC
Greg C.
Canal Winchester, OH
Excellent customer sevice.
I love Dennis Hyundai Of Dublin. They provide excellent service to my car and customer service is awesome. They definitely will always have my business. Thank you, Greg S. Coulson.

Delaware, OH
Always friendly and efficient
I bought my car at another dealer, but have been going here for service. The staff is always friendly and the work is done well and efficiently.

Murali P.
Lewis Center, OH
Great experience
The representative was very friendly. Dennis Hyundai of Dublin fixed my car issue.

Jeff R.
Long-time Customer Feedback
Routine service - done well.

Ashley, OH
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good job diagnosing the problems caused by another repair business
Appreciate the good customer service. Evan was very helpful explaining the damage and helping me understand it.

Reynoldsburg, OH
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Need cookies in the waiting room 😁
My car looked like a brand new car after they washed it

AN
Augustine N.
Canal Winchester, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Car starting problem
The drive from my house to this dealership is about 30 to 40 mins. The first time i went there was because other dealership did not have any availability. I hated the drive but my recent experience and the level of customer service i received by Mr Childs was above the regular 5 star rating. He called me everyday to give me update on my vehicle and made sure i was comfortable with the rental. Look is you are not satisfy with where you take your Hyundai, try Dennis Hyundai of Dublin and experience what excellent service and customer service feels like.

Good experience
The service is good, and it is reasonably priced.