Overall Rating 4.5555567/5Overall Rating 4.5555567/5Overall Rating 4.5555567/5Overall Rating 4.5555567/5rating 4.5555567
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

Richard R.
Hilliard, OH
Oil and filter change
As advertised.

Powell, OH
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Wait time to check in longer than expected.
I did wait a little longer to speak with someone, than I would expect to when I arrived. That being said they were informing through the rest of the visit.

Convenience
Nice friendly staff

Milica B.
Recent Service Visit
Everything went well and did not need to wait too long..
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We will continue our efforts to provide you with a 5-star experience.  Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns you have with your vehicle.

RF
Robert F.
Powell, OH
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Oil change & tire rotation in less than 45 minutes

06/23/2019 Category: Service
In and Out
I was able to schedule an appointment at a time that was convenient for me and then was able to wait in a comfortable space for a short amount of time while my car got taken care of. The service people were good about explaining what was wrong and what needed to be done so that I understood and felt confident in what I proceeded to have done.

Mark H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/21/2019 Category: Service
First oil change for new car
I was pleased with first dealer oil change experience. They did a good job washing afterwards also, although a quick vacuum of front seat mats also would be nice also.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent, efficient service

KT
Kennedy T.
Dublin, OH
06/21/2019 Category: Service
We had a ghost problem and they worked very hard to solve it.
Everyone did the extra mile to repair our car. They tried to keep us updated on the progress of the repair. Fortunately they supplied us with a loaner so our inconvenience was minimal. Upon completion, they returned our car washed and detailed plus a half tank of gas. We are very impressed with the care and professionalism they showed us.
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Although your issue was difficult to resolve,  we were very happy to help.  I'm thrilled to hear you are happy with the outcome.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Evan
Recalls and service bulletin completion. Boom

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Long history of great service
A great place to do business!
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Generally we have two advisors closing to help expedite our customers check-out process.  I apologize for your long wait, and will work to ensure this does not become a consistent problem.  Your experience is important to us and we hope we can continue to provide you with a high level of service.

Thank you for choosing Dennis.

Roger R.
Marysville, OH
No known repair available
After having problems with a sluggish transmission and turbo charger the service departments recommendation was to always drive in the sport mode and actually drive more aggressively when pulling out from a stop.
The vehicles computer is supposed to learn these driving habits and therefore perform better in the future. So far I have not noticed any change in the performance of the vehicle. Unless you punch it ,Like a teenage driver, the vehicle still has a tendency to stall out, which is dangerous when there is oncoming traffic.
The people I dealt with were very excellent and friendly. They checked all available sources for some way to remedy the situation and telling me that if it did not improve to return for further investigation.

Shannon M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Super impressed
I had to take my car in for a recall and Evan and Cooper were incredibly patient and provided exceptional customer service!!!!

Thank you and this will be the first place I will go to purchase a new automobile and have it serviced!

SK
Stephen K.
Westerville, OH
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointment and prompt
Came in for my second oil change. They were very prompt and finished in the time they said.

Westerville, OH
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy.
They are super busy but, still try to meet the customers expectations. I bought my car there 10 years ago and they keep track of what I ned and what I have had done. A real asset ! I like the documentations and notifications.

Lewis Center, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car care
Very through and professional

Cathy S.
Hilliard, OH
30k mile maintenance
Took my 2016 Tuscon in for a routine maintenance before we go on vacation/road trip. I was able to make an appointment quickly and at my convenience. Great staff!! Professional and friendly. Always helpful and answered all my questions. With the coupons Dennis Hatfield provides on their website I was also able to save some money plus a complimentary car wash.
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We will continue our efforts to provide you with a 5-star experience.  If there any questions or concerns you have, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Brian B.
Dublin, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The customer service focus is greatly appreciated.
The staff are focused on ensuring each customer service experience is of the highest quality.

KF
K F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They always take me in
Friendly staff

Upper Arlngtn, OH
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
NATE B., Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We will continue our efforts to provide you with a 5-star experience.  If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again for choosing Dennis!