RV
Raymond V.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/16/2019
Very fast and efficient service, my car drives great.

SR
Steve R.
Olney, MD
08/05/2019
D&G
I was really happy with my service at D&G.

DA
Dunia A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
07/20/2019
Very good customer service
Fernando is very smart and he always gave you advice what’s need to be fixed in your car ,I recommend this Auto shop and I will trust them with my car and time and money

EQ
Customer service
Reliable and profesional

07/10/2019
Great tram
Consistently a great service that you can count on when your vehicles are serviced by this fantastic team. Fernando’s approach to quality service has ensured my business with them. Thank you.

AG
Andy G.
Acura Integra
07/02/2019
The BEST
Best auto shop around for all your auto needs. Highly recommend.

Lanham, MD
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/14/2019
Best service ever
Honest and reliable service and will go the extra mile to get the job done, Very reasonable pricing will definitely bring my car to them again thank you Fernando

Derwood, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/31/2019
We own 2 cars and have been going to Fernando for over 10 years and have always felt that our cars are in good hands

CA
Christian A.
Germantown, MD
Chrysler 300
05/30/2019
Best shop ever
This is truly the best shop i have ever been. I recommend this shop to anyone that is reading this. They are professional and go above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you’re looking for!

VA
VINCE A.
Germantown, MD
05/23/2019
D & G Auto Repair best place to go why the people are honest and professional. The price is good and it's warranted that's why I'm still there for 10 years. You can't bit the price. Most of all Trustworthy.
I would recommend this D&G Auto Repair to my friends

BD
Betsy D.
05/15/2019
Excellent mechanic and great customer service!
I highly recommend Fernando at D&G Auto Repair. He does excellent work on our Lexus, Mercedes, and Honda. Always fair, reasonable, and thorough in his explanations and workmanship.

FB
Frank B.
Audi S5
05/10/2019
Expert Opinion of Complex Problem
Needed an expert opinion for diagnosis of a complex problem. I got a fast and accurate assessment of the problem.

PE
Paul E.
Potomac, MD
05/01/2019
Outstanding Mechanics
Fernando Oyola & his team are experienced & totally honest auto experts. They have taken care of my family cars for 10 years & ALWAYS maintain high standards of excellence & care. 2 of our vehicles are well over 100 thousand miles each, & Fernando has the secret sauce to make them run like new cars.

FB
Frank B.
Lexus LX 470
04/26/2019
Flawless
Great diagnostic work. Find out exactly what’s wrong and fix it.

Jim M.
Silver Spring, MD
04/20/2019
Jim Mitchell
Very professional

04/18/2019
I cannot imagine working with anyone else. Fernando and his team are the best. Fernando has been working on my vehicles since 1999, never disappointing, always professional service... Clean and attention to details are his best.

SF
Shea F.
Lexus LS 460
04/18/2019
Fernando is the man!
This place is great they do amazing work and there prices are affordable they beat the dealership every time! I highly recommend Fernando for all your car troubles

Chris W.
04/13/2019
Brake Job
Fernando was very polite and honest. He inspected the brakes In front of us and finished the job early. I would definitely see him again.

01/22/2019
Great work, awesome service
I know Fernando for the past 20 years or so and as Lexus specialist he kept my ES 350 running like a clock! Honest and very competent service that you can count on. I own Hondas and he service them too. He makes sure that my vehicles run smoothly. I recommend Fernando over any mechanic, no matter what name tag they have.

DF
DERRICK F.
01/22/2019
Shop is too clean!
Went to see Fernando on Tuesday, after the first big snow of 2019. Of course he was fully operational. Because the shop floor was as clean as my wife's kitchen, I was almost embarrassed to bring my filthy, nasty, dripping car in to dirty it up. Of course , he worked on it anyway. Just routine winter service with no surprises. See you again in the spring, when I promise the car will be cleaner. Thanx Fernando.