BD
Betsy D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/24/2020
Mercedes soft top replacement
Fernando did an excellent job replacing the entire convertible roof on our Mercedes, including the hydraulic lift and lines. He is very detail oriented and gets it right the first time.
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you, Mrs. Betsy, for allow me to fix your Benz!!

BK
Bryan K.
Olney, MD
06/23/2020
Fernando Is The Man
I called D&G by mistake, thinking I was calling another shop. Fernando said come on in and let me take a look at the problem. We arrived and he diagnosed the problem in the spot, gave me an estimate 5 minutes later and delivered my Jeep with needed repairs the very next day!
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Bryan for trusting us and I hope you will continue to bring your car for future needs!!!

Janeen B.
Laurel, MD
Lexus ES 350
06/14/2020
Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable and timely service.
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for trusting us and hope to keep servicing your car in the future!!

AC
Alphonza C.
Glen Burnie, MD
05/27/2020
They have been doing a great job with my BMW and the prices are reasonable

DF
DERRICK F.
Rockville, MD
05/01/2020
Critters can eat your car !
The "Check Engine" & "Gas Cap" lights were lit constantly on my dash & I could smell gasoline in & around my car . Called Fernando at D & G during the Covid 19 Pandemic . He said bring it right over . A quick computer check revealed there were problems . Under car inspection found raw gas leaking from the top of the gas tank area ! A small piece of hose on top of the gas tank had been chewed through by some little critter ! Because of the "Social Distancing", my car had sat in the driveway for some time, unused. I guess the neighborhood critters got hungry or thought they would move in or something ? Fernando says it happens often. The hose was replaced & he put some extra "critter shielding" around it for good measure. It's that extra personal touch that makes all the difference. Great fast, professional service in the middle of a Pandemic . Thanx, Fernando & be well .

AC

Silver Spring, MD
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
04/02/2020
another quality repair
As in the past, I am very satisfied with the latest repair done to my 1999 Lexus GS 400.

CR
CARLOS MARCOS R.
Fairfax, VA
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/02/2020
The knowledge and quality
I own a 1977 FJ40 and for me it was complicated to find a place where I can trust on quality and fear repair cost.

FB
Frank B.
Rockville, MD
Lexus LX 470
03/29/2020
Honesty and experience
Need someone to do an honest and correct assessment of your vehicle and then service it properly? D&G

RN
Ronnie N.
Cadillac Escalade
03/29/2020
Honest thoughtful approach to vehicle service.
I have always received the utmost professionalism care and service for my vehicles. Better than service from the dealerships.

LR
Lauro R.
Burtonsville, MD
Lexus LS 460
03/10/2020
The best
D&G is the best in the business. Very knowledgeable and professional!

John H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020
Santa Fe Brake Warped Rotors - under warranty !!!
I took my Santa Fe into Fernando's shop because the front brakes were making an unusual noise when they were applied. Fernando drove the SUV, and determined that the rotors were warped (these Akebono ("high-quality") rotors were replaced last August (7 months ago!). He checked with Akebono/distributor, and even though we were 1,500 miles over the 12,000-mile warranty coverage (warranty is 12k miles or 12 months, whichever comes first), they agreed to allow the coverage of both the front rotors and brake pads! But he did charge me labor for replacing the brake rotors & pads. He also found that the left rear caliper was not working properly, and lubricated the caliper guide pin that was frozen. I took off 1 star due to my concern that he charges $110/hr in labor for his work. Otherwise, I appreciate the fact that his shop is open on Saturdays (not all shops are open on the weekend)! Many thanks for their workmanship!

Upper Marlboro, MD
02/14/2020
A very nice establishment and the owner is very nice, helpful and fair.

KP
Keith P.
02/13/2020
Service.. honesty... location
Great reliable service and honesty

CL
Carolyn L.
Chevy Chase, MD
Lexus RX 450h
02/09/2020
Expert service, Efficient, Courteous
D&G has been servicing my Lexus 450H for 5 years. I can always count on Fernando to provide exactly what my car needs to achieve peak performance. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides accurate explanations. His estimates of how much time the service is going to take are realistic. He has provided some body work as well as mechanical and saved me further expenses. I strongly recommend D&G over the dealer for all your car's needs.