PE
Potomac, MD
Lexus GS 300
01/10/2019
D & G is the BEST!
Everyone hates getting their car serviced, especially when you might get a nasty surprise diagnosis. Fernando Oyola has been taking care of my family cars for 10 years & has consistently provided affordable, excellent service with no surprises. 2 of the cars are Lexus autos with more than 125,000 miles, & each one runs like new.
Do yourself a favor & visit Fernando the next time your car needs service!

TF
Taylor F.
Clarksburg, MD
Lexus GX 470
12/26/2018
Awesome customer service
I found D&G Auto Repair from an advertisement left on my car. I own a 10 year old Lexus GX470. My check engine light came on so I called D&G. I have never taken my vehicle to any other place beside the Lexus dealership for repairs, this was my first time. I was glad I did. The customer service was amazing! The shop was spotless. I worked with Fernando and he performed an diagnosis on the car and explained each problem in detail and even showed me the each area on the car that needed repairs. At that point I felt very confident that my car was in good hands. It was some things that I wanted done and texted him, he texted me back immediately. He kept me posted of all of the work and completed the job before the actual completion date. I was very please with D&G Auto repair and the price for repairs was also good. Thanks Fernando! You have a new customer for life.

KEN B.
Rockville, MD
12/26/2018
Service was exceptionl
Fernando again provided timely and professional service at a fair cost. My BMW suffered front end damage and Fernando helped with rental car while in shop and made repairs promptly and professionally. Always go to D & G for auto needs.

BD
Betsy D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/04/2018
Excellent Mechanic with Great Customer Service
Fernando is an excellent mechanic and is all about customer service! He always goes above and beyond in helping us solve problems with our older Mercedes, and his prices are reasonable. We really appreciate his help!

John H.
Toyota Avalon
12/01/2018
Great Brake job on my 2003 Honda Odyssey
I scheduled to have the front brakes done on my 2003 Honda Odyssey. I dropped the van off in the morning, and within 3 hours the brake job was done !!! I like the fact that Fernando communicates via smartphone (text, phone) to provide a status, ask questions, etc. He also sends email reminders to provide feedback and emails invoices for payment. I used D&G Auto Repair because they use top-quality parts. I have watched his work ethic, and he does a great job, very thorough. I cannot say that he has the lowest prices, but the work gets done on/ahead of schedule and it gets fixed correctly the 1st time. Highly-recommend !!!

FG
FIDENCIO G.
Lexus ES 350
11/28/2018
Very competent professional
D&G and Mr. Oyola make a great team of professionals who put great attention to detail in their work. Highly recommended for your Lexus.

Bethesda, MD
11/20/2018
Great mechanic and great customer service
We were referred to Fernando Oyola by our neighbor some 8 years ago and we have serviced all of our vehicles with D&G Auto Repair ever since no matter what make or model the vehicle was. Scheduling an appointment is always easy. The service is always reliable and on time. On every service appointment, Fernando looks over the vehicle and discusses any condition needing attention. After the service, he test drives the vehicle to ensure it is operating properly. Even though D&G Auto Repair is quite out of our way, the technical expertise and personal care Fernando applies when servicing our vehicles is well worth it! We refer all our friends to him.

At the last service visit, Fernando performed an oil and filter change, replaced a serpentine belt, replaced a tire pressure sensor, and repaired 2 punctures on a tire - all while I waited; and the car has been running great. We intend to continue to bring our cars to D&G Auto Repair.

Germantown, MD
11/09/2018
Reliable, friendly and fast service
My car was serviced by Fernando who was very pleasant to work with. He provided periodic updates of the service being done which also included pictures. I will definitely return to this shop for service.

JZ
John Z.
Acura RDX
11/07/2018
As always, very pleased
If you own a foreign car, you may think about finding an independent repair specialist, someone other than the dealer. As someone who has lived in the Gaithersburg area for 15 years, I looked, until I found D&G. Fernando worked on my Mercedes and Lexus for many years, and I could not be happier with the service I received. I like the fact that the staff at D&G always takes the time to look my cars over when I bring them in, especially since I drive a lot for my job. I am more confident that I won't get stranded on a trip because the staff is likely to spot minor car problems before they become major headaches.

HB
Harj B.
Silver Spring, MD
11/03/2018
Very timely and great service ...!!!
Great customer relationship. Genuine repairs.

EP
Eduardo P.
Great Service!
Professional customer service. I’ve taken my Honda Pilot for service and they did a great job. I feel safe leaving my vehicle with Fernando because he takes care of vehicles as if they were his own. Great service for reasonable prices.

KG
Kevin G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Audi S4
Highly recommend
Great service, very friendly and personable.

BD
Betsy D.
Excellent customer service
Very knowledgeable and helpful with various issues that arose with our Mercedes. I highly recommend this repair shop.

DN
Daniel N.
Rockville, MD
11/02/2018
Best auto repair shop around!!!
Excellent work! I always take my bmw for any service i need, they always do an excellent job, fast and professionally at a reasonable price Fernando the owner knows everything about european cars, i really recommend D&G auto repair

DA
Dunia A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
11/01/2018
Dunia
Fernando is very experienced and he help me fix the sound in my car ,he also changed my car oil ,I am very happy with the result ,they are very smart I recommend this auto repair shop , very happy with my visit

Andrew B.
11/01/2018
Well Done
Fernando and his team took care of my wife's car after an unfortunate incident with a concrete pillar. Car looks good as new and the work was done quickly and with a great deal of care and detail.

VA
VINCE A.
Germantown, MD
10/31/2018
Excellent and professional services I will surely refer the D &G Auto Repair Shop to my friends and family.
The D&G Auto Repair shop is an excellent place to have your car fix and done right away. I will surely refer it to my friends.

Sam B.
10/31/2018
Personnal Treatment
I have used D&G for my 1999 Lexus 6 times in the last 4 years and have been 100% satisfied with Fernando's treatment and his pricing. He gives me a full explanation and provides options which has saved me money on a couple of visits. When he gives you an estimate of time to complete he as always delivered, no delays

CV
CLAUDIA V.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/30/2018
Good
Very good
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your cars!

Fernando Oyola
Owner
D&G Auto Repair

CATHERINE S.
Boyds, MD
Dodge Dakota
09/26/2018
A++++ Service!!
Fernando's company, D&G, is the absolute BEST for car repair, service and maintenance. We've relied on Fernando and his team for over 15 years, and every experience has been excellent. Twice recently, he has helped our family on short notice with emergencies, and he has been super responsive, has done perfect work and gone above and beyond, to sum up---simply---- Fernando is A+++. We HIGHLY recommend D& G!