HG
Silver Spring, MD
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
04/02/2020
another quality repair
As in the past, I am very satisfied with the latest repair done to my 1999 Lexus GS 400.

CR
CARLOS MARCOS R.
Fairfax, VA
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/02/2020
The knowledge and quality
I own a 1977 FJ40 and for me it was complicated to find a place where I can trust on quality and fear repair cost.

Lexus LX 470
03/29/2020
Honesty and experience
Need someone to do an honest and correct assessment of your vehicle and then service it properly? D&G

RN
Ronnie N.
Cadillac Escalade
03/29/2020
Honest thoughtful approach to vehicle service.
I have always received the utmost professionalism care and service for my vehicles. Better than service from the dealerships.

LR
Lauro R.
Burtonsville, MD
03/10/2020
The best
D&G is the best in the business. Very knowledgeable and professional!

John H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020
Santa Fe Brake Warped Rotors - under warranty !!!
I took my Santa Fe into Fernando's shop because the front brakes were making an unusual noise when they were applied. Fernando drove the SUV, and determined that the rotors were warped (these Akebono ("high-quality") rotors were replaced last August (7 months ago!). He checked with Akebono/distributor, and even though we were 1,500 miles over the 12,000-mile warranty coverage (warranty is 12k miles or 12 months, whichever comes first), they agreed to allow the coverage of both the front rotors and brake pads! But he did charge me labor for replacing the brake rotors & pads. He also found that the left rear caliper was not working properly, and lubricated the caliper guide pin that was frozen. I took off 1 star due to my concern that he charges $110/hr in labor for his work. Otherwise, I appreciate the fact that his shop is open on Saturdays (not all shops are open on the weekend)! Many thanks for their workmanship!

Upper Marlboro, MD
02/14/2020
A very nice establishment and the owner is very nice, helpful and fair.

KP
Keith P.
02/13/2020
Service.. honesty... location
Great reliable service and honesty

CL
Carolyn L.
Chevy Chase, MD
Lexus RX 450h
02/09/2020
Expert service, Efficient, Courteous
D&G has been servicing my Lexus 450H for 5 years. I can always count on Fernando to provide exactly what my car needs to achieve peak performance. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides accurate explanations. His estimates of how much time the service is going to take are realistic. He has provided some body work as well as mechanical and saved me further expenses. I strongly recommend D&G over the dealer for all your car's needs.

Audi S5
02/05/2020
Professional excellence
Amazingly thorough evaluation and treatment of automotive problems

01/30/2020
Trust
Trust in the diagnostic judgement and the quality of work

LR
Lauro R.
Burtonsville, MD
01/21/2020
A true professional!!!
D&G is very honest and knowledgeable. He will go above and beyond to fix any car problems you have and do it in a reasonable time. A++++

HG
Huenell 3er G.
Silver Spring, MD
01/21/2020
GREAT SERVICE AGAIN
D&G is my go-to car maintenance and repair facility. Fernando and his staff are always courteous and professional. The service on my vehicles is always thorough and at a fair price. This shop is highly recommended.

SANDI S.
01/17/2020
Honest and trustworthy
I’ve been going to Fernando for many years. He always gives me his honest assessment of the problem ( with pics) and his prices are fair. He never tries to oversell me. He even has a free loaner available! He’s kept my 2005 Lexus in tip top shape.
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Sandi,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Fernando Oyola
Owner
D&G Auto Repair

DA
Dunia A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
01/16/2020
Great place to fix your car
I went today to fix my car there was a noise in the break ,Fernando fixed it to me ,he has a very good experience in cars and he told me what’s to needs to be fixed in the future,I recommend this auto shop
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020