11/09/2018
Reliable, friendly and fast service
My car was serviced by Fernando who was very pleasant to work with. He provided periodic updates of the service being done which also included pictures. I will definitely return to this shop for service.

JZ
John Z.
Acura RDX
11/07/2018
As always, very pleased
If you own a foreign car, you may think about finding an independent repair specialist, someone other than the dealer. As someone who has lived in the Gaithersburg area for 15 years, I looked, until I found D&G. Fernando worked on my Mercedes and Lexus for many years, and I could not be happier with the service I received. I like the fact that the staff at D&G always takes the time to look my cars over when I bring them in, especially since I drive a lot for my job. I am more confident that I won't get stranded on a trip because the staff is likely to spot minor car problems before they become major headaches.

KG
Kevin G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Audi S4
11/02/2018
Highly recommend
Great service, very friendly and personable.

DN
Daniel N.
11/02/2018
Best auto repair shop around!!!
Excellent work! I always take my bmw for any service i need, they always do an excellent job, fast and professionally at a reasonable price Fernando the owner knows everything about european cars, i really recommend D&G auto repair

DA
Dunia A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
11/01/2018
Dunia
Fernando is very experienced and he help me fix the sound in my car ,he also changed my car oil ,I am very happy with the result ,they are very smart I recommend this auto repair shop , very happy with my visit

VA
VINCE A.
10/31/2018
Excellent and professional services I will surely refer the D &G Auto Repair Shop to my friends and family.
The D&G Auto Repair shop is an excellent place to have your car fix and done right away. I will surely refer it to my friends.

CV
CLAUDIA V.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/30/2018
Good
Very good
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your cars!

Fernando Oyola
Owner
D&G Auto Repair

CATHERINE S.
Boyds, MD
Dodge Dakota
09/26/2018
A++++ Service!!
Fernando's company, D&G, is the absolute BEST for car repair, service and maintenance. We've relied on Fernando and his team for over 15 years, and every experience has been excellent. Twice recently, he has helped our family on short notice with emergencies, and he has been super responsive, has done perfect work and gone above and beyond, to sum up---simply---- Fernando is A+++. We HIGHLY recommend D& G!

Diego R.
Nissan 370Z
09/05/2018
Fair work
Goes extra mile for vehicle safety!

AG
Andy G.
Acura Integra
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Andy said the service was pretty good. The work was done pretty quick.

EA
Enrique A.
College Park, MD
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Enrique said the service and customer service were good. The communication could've been better.

Jojo B.
Reston, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Jojo said they did a good job.

MARYGOLD W.
07/10/2018
Superior Service
This business is a model for great service and customer satisfaction. Always superior, professional and courteous service. The owner and employees are very friendly and the shop is always clean and comfortable. Good snacks available too!

Marygold Wiser
Fernando O., Owner from D&G Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for your great review ,will see you next time.

Fernando Oyola
Owner
D&G Auto Repair

DF
DERRICK F.
Cadillac DeVille
07/07/2018
New tires for old Cadi.
Made arrangements in advance with Fernando to replace the aging tires on my 1960 Cadillac Coupe De Ville. He secured the special wheel weights & valve stems required to do the job right. He skillfully & patiently worked with these uniquely different components to produce perfect balance on each wheel. I know this is not his favorite kind of thing to do, but he accommodated me just the same. He's that kind of guy ! Thanks Fernando.

AJ
Angel J.
Gaithersburg, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/30/2018
Fantastic Service/Prices
I love the fact that the estimates are in line with extra costs. Every service is explained so you understand exactly what will be performed on your vehicle. The shop is excellent in letting you know what is urgent and what can wait until the next service. They don't use the scare tactic to obtain additional money from you like other shops I have frequented.

RIVA R.
Derwood, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/02/2018
Best Service
I took my car in, due to it not running as usual.
Fernando found the problem, fixed it!!

When I picked it up it ran like a brand new car!!

So happy with my service

SJ
Stefan J.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Stefan said at this business, his vehicle was done in a short time, the prices were good, and Fernando was a good guy.

RJ
Rajat J.
Boyds, MD
Lexus ES 350
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Rajat said the service was good and the business was also transparent regarding the repair work.

FR
Fidel R.
Alexandria, VA
04/12/2018
Exhaust service - Fast, professional, good quality
Service was little pricier than other places, but the work was done quickly and well. Very friendly service. Would go back for other auto services.

Sandi S.
Gaithersburg, MD
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Sandi said she has been using this facility for several years and she would recommend the business to others.