Business Solutions

D & G Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
VA
VINCE A.
09/26/2022
The owner Fernando Oyola is very professional, Polite and courteous good to talk to.
D & G Auto Repair is a nice place to put your car to be fix. The owner is very professional, polite and courteous and the amount he charge for your car is...

Cruz H.
09/20/2022
The customer service was great! He was able to find the issue quickly while I had taken it to other places and they could not find the issue.

Jennifer H.
08/08/2022
My new amazing mechanic!
I lived in Grants Pass for 15 years and this is the best customer service, detail oriented, wonderful communication and overall incredible service, thought I...

AT
Adam T.
07/29/2022
I enjoy working with them
I have been servicing my cars over there for years. I’m very pleased with their work. They are very on schedule and very professional

07/26/2022
Exceptional Service
Always reliable and exceptional service