Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ted G.
Haysville, KS
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/28/2021
Great service good people.
Took my welding service truck out to Chris with a number of issues with unknown causes... It was misfiring at idle really bad. Chris took the time to diagnose it and went over it with me before doing repairs. Truck runs real smooth and also he worked with me to get it in and out to work around my schedule serviced calls. A+ will use again.

DJ
derek j.
Mulvane, KS
Pontiac GTO
06/25/2021
Excellent place!
I've known the owners of this company before they opened up shop and I cannot be happier with the service they provide to everyone who comes to their shop! They have taken such amazing car of me and my GTO! I highly recommend this place to anyone, great work, honest people, and very fair on the prices of work being done! These 2 deserve a solid customer base and I'm proud to say I have given them my business and anyone I have recommended to them!

RF
Roger F.
Rose Hill, KS
Saturn Ion
11/03/2020
Extremely knowledgeable!
Honest hard working. Very informative on diagnosis. I have used this business twice with two different vehicles and have been extremely happy. Highly recommended.

CK
Curtis K.
Wichita, KS
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/24/2020
Chris went above and beyond to get my car back on the road which is greatly appreciated !!
He has done every thing he said he would plus some his prices ar very reasonable he took on something I sure didn’t want to tackle! One honest man unlike most I would highly recommend him!!!!

Rose Hill, KS
Dodge Charger
09/23/2020
Honest and Trustworthy!
Chris is a very genuine and honest mechanic!