MARY R.
Toyota Yaris
12/10/2018
Good Service and pleasure owner
Excellent work as always.

JV
JAMES V.
11/29/2018
Have been going to Doug’s for 20+ years. I have never had a problem with any work done on my vehicles, and he is very honest, won’t try to talk you into doing more work than necessary.
He has always come thru for me if I have an emergency repair needed.
Great shop, totally recommend to all.

CASSANDRA M.
Wilmington, MA
11/28/2018
Amazing!
I’ve been going to Doug since i was 16 and i’ve never had a bad experience, he’s quick and tries to get the price for you!

GB
George B.
Jeep Patriot
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Deborah. She said she's been doing business with this facility for the past 20 years and he's great and he listens to his customers.

SL
SUSAN L.
11/21/2018
Great Mechanics!!!
I have been going to Doug Smith's Automotive since I was a kid. Doug has taken care of my Mom's cars and now mine. I find Doug and his crew to all be very patient and willing to explain why you need something. They are usually able to give me a heads up to what I will need soon and it is great.

TH
TROY H.
11/21/2018
Best mechanic around
This place never disappoints me only place that I’ll take my truck to to be worked on

PB
PAT B.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2018
Excellent in every category
I tell everyone to go to Doug Smith Auto Repair. Very knowledgeable and reasonable priced.

DK
DAVID K.
Peabody, MA
11/15/2018
reliability
I brought in a car with multiple problems and had every issue corrected in a very timely and cost efficient manner
I would recommend Doug's to everyone.
Every time I visit Doug's I feel confident in getting and honest answer to the problem{s}.

EW
ELEANOR W.
Kia Sedona
11/12/2018
Great mechanic! Professional, fast, courteous
Doug and the team take great care of my van. They are honest and will tell when you should start considering to stop putting money into your car.

Spring Hill, FL
11/12/2018
Great, Honest, Fast Service
I was brought to see Doug by a co-worker. AND I will be returning for all my car trouble needs. Being a women it’s easy to get lied to, when having your car serviced. However Doug went above and beyond and was 100% honest with the work that was needed and it was truly a pleasure going to. I will recommend him to everyone. Thank You Doug!

MICHAEL R.
Cadillac DTS
11/08/2018
Professional service
Outstanding service at a reasonable price.

DF
DR ARTHUR F.
11/05/2018
Reliable Advice
I am always comfortable with Doug’s advice and recommendations, a feeling I rarely have when visiting the service departments of dealerships. The work is professionally done, the atmosphere is congenial, and prices are reasonable. Doug is the mechanic’s version of a trusted family doctor.

GR
GARRICK R.
Tewksbury, MA
Chevrolet Corvette
11/02/2018
Quality and consistency
Always can count on getting great service from Doug. They don’t play games, always acomidaye my schedule, and I always leave satisfied.

LORRAINE M.
11/02/2018
Efficient, friendly, convenient
The reason I take my cars to Doug Smith Automotive Repair is because he is trustworthy. Referred to me by Jim at Cambridge Street Auto Body...the only other place I take my cars.

BL
Bou L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bou said the business has always zeroed in on problems that others might not have picked up on. He's very good. The mechanic was exceptional. Even his attitude with everyone was great. When ever she would call someone would pick up and his staff showed respect for what they do. They listen to what problems she might have and they are just very good.

EM
ED M.
Toyota Avalon
10/30/2018
All good--thanks

Derek D.
Mitsubishi Lancer
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Derek said that the business got the job done real quick and the location was really convenient by his house.

BF
Brian F.
Pontiac LeMans
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff were friendly, experienced, and provided helpful advice. He enjoyed the experience.

PK
Paul K.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the technicians do good work.

BC
Biff C.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Biff said Doug is a great guy, he does a great job and he is a great business man. He and the boys are great mechanics. Biff has been a customer for many, many, many years.