John C.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
John said that he was very forthcoming and did what he said. There were no surprises coming in or out. It was a good experience.

NG
Nancy G.
Ford Freestyle
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy's husband. He said that they did a good job on his vehicle He is happy with their service and they're fair with the price.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Toyota Tundra
Friendly, Professional, Thorough!
Doug Smith’s was recommended by a trusted friend. I appreciated the fact that I quickly and easily got an appointment. Everyone was very professional. They explained the work they did, worked quickly and were very professional.
I highly recommend their service!!

CAROL M.
Lexus ES 350
01/17/2020
I go to Doug's because he has treated me with care and courtesy in the past and it is close.
I had a problem in the past and he fixed it quickly with what I feel is a fair price. Shop is clean and seems to be run efficiently.

MAUREEN M.
Awesome fast work
I can call and they will try to get me in as soon as possible. Usually the next day if not that day.

KEITH M.
Saugus, MA
01/16/2020
Fast, Reliable Service at a great price

DAVID C.
GMC Terrain
Excellent and honest
We have been going to Doug for all our car maintenance. They are all dependable and very professional!

WR
WILLIAM R.
Toyota Tundra
01/15/2020
Good job and fair honest pricing
Doug and crew to a great job every time and tell you exactly what was done. If something comes up that might change what has to be done, Doug calls you and explains what it is.

PC
PAT C.
Brake installation
I brought my daughter's 201i7 Forrester in for a brake job. Doug had already ordered parts and I went in at 8:AM and the car was ready for pick up by 10:AM as Doug promised. Once again I was extremely satisfied in the service and courtesy of the repair.

MO
MEGUMI O.
Kia Optima
Quick service
I did change oil. There is quick and perfect job!

DONNA C.
Nissan Maxima
01/11/2020
Just plain honest and helpful
The dealer suggested that I may need a new steering rack because of small power steering fluid leak. Doug gave it a full check, found nothing concerning and advised me in detail what to look out for moving forward.

AJ
ARTHUR J.
01/10/2020
Great honest local work.
I’ve been coming here for decades with all my and my family’s vehicles. Fabulous service. Very accommodating with my work schedule. Honest and efficient work.

MICHELLE S.
Dracut, MA
01/09/2020
Honesty
I have been to Doug’s a few times and have had wonderful service each visit. He is honest and knowledgeable and I highly recommend this place!

PR
PETER R.
Ford Transit Connect
01/07/2020
GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME!!
We've been using Doug Smiths Automotive for years, no complaints here!! Very efficient and reasonable.

BELA H.
Chrysler 300
01/06/2020
Fast. Friendly service
Stopped in for oil change and asked about "grinding noise when I stop". Doug replaced rotors in less than an hour. Very friendly and helpful.