MK
White Lake, MI
Saturn Ion
12/13/2018
Very Satisfied
I dropped my car off in the early in the morning using the lockbox.
Great communication while repair was going on until completion.
Found another problem and offered an affordable repair.
Very Satisfied

Mike B.
12/13/2018
Fast honest service close to home!!
I discovered my truck needed repair at an oil change shop. They recommended Downtown Garage so I went there next. They were friendly, honest and able to fix my truck the same day! They are close to home and I will definitely go there in the future. I highly recommend this business.

SL
Stephen L.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said they were quick, fast, and efficient. He appreciates them.

PG
Paul G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/06/2018
Friendly Service
Karen and John are excellent at providing friendly service. Much appreciated!

Curtis M.
Ford Flex
12/05/2018
Professional, good communication.
Downtown garage did the work I needed for less than I expected. They communicated clearly about what was wrong with the vehicle, gave me cost estimates, and stuck to them. They did not push unexpected or unwanted services on me as my dealership always seems to do. Service was also pleasant. I will use them again.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 12/06/2018

Hi Curtis:

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for the kind words. That was very nice of you.

Molly S.
West Bloomfield, MI
11/28/2018
Reliable
This is an honest, reliable shop. The work is done in a timely manner. Prices are reasonable.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 12/06/2018

Hi Molly:

Always a pleasure doing business with you. We appreciate your continued support and trust. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you!

MJ
Marcy J.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/26/2018
Awesome people
Karen and staff are informative and helpful in every way. Great work at fair prices! Thank you!

Hi Marcy:

Thank you for your continued support and kindness. We all appreciate your business. Thanks for coming in and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

HH
Harold H.
Pontiac Montana SV6
11/21/2018
my favorite garage
excellent service and repair.

Hi Harold:

Awe...you're so nice. We always look forward to seeing you. Thank you for your continued support and friendship. You're the best! See you in the spring.

Linda S.
11/14/2018
Very Special Garage...kind people...good work...no waiting
I am totally happy with my services being provided by Downtown Garage, Milford. I am also complimentary treated especially well by all staff and owner. It is rare but sometimes we just get lucky!

Hi Linda:

Thank you for your continued support. You're so kind and friendly. Thank you for being such a nice & easy customer. Its always a pleasure visiting with you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Bill H.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Bill said his vehicle is safe now and he is happy about this. He was updated throughout the whole repair process and he is more confident with the vehicle not leaking anymore.

Hi Bill:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Lindsey S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Lindsey said they were really patient. They were understanding with her. Also, they fixed the problem. She was satisfied.

Hi Lindsey:

Judy S.
GMC Savana Cutaway
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the staff are very helpful, with very fair prices. They do wonderful work, and she appreciates their honesty in telling her what was wrong with her vehicle. She loves them, they're great.

Hi Judy:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicles. It's always a pleasure doing business with you and Chris. Also thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again.

Brianna H.
Mercury Mariner
11/04/2018
Friendly and efficient!
I am very happy with my experience at Downtown Garage. I took my car in without an appointment but they still made time for me. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and knowledgeable. They called me before doing any work and it was done a lot early than I thought! My car is working great now and the price was fair.

Hi Brianna:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. It was a pleasure meeting you. I'm glad to hear your experience was pleasant and your vehicle is working good for you now. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again.

Bill H.
10/31/2018
Great
Once again you make our experience of vehicle repair informative, with a personal touch.

Hi Bill:

Thank you for your continued support, loyalty & friendship. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CF
Candice F.
Brighton, MI
10/30/2018
Support local business!
I have been going to Downtown Garage for several years now. I had an old mini van that John and his team used to service. They were always honest and efficient in all dealings. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of or being "sold" something. I got a new car about a year ago and have recently started having my regular maintenance done on that vehicle, and the service is amazing!! John and Karen are honest, hard working people in the Milford Community! I would recommend anyone go see them!

Hi Candice:

Thank you so much for your continued support, loyalty & friendship. It's always a pleasure seeing you and catching up. Also thank you for the kind words. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Sam S.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the business was very good, he never had any complaints, and he would use the service in the future.

Hi Sam:

Dennis D.
Chrysler 200
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they were very quick and friendly.

Hi Dennis:

AH
Andrew H.
Novi, MI
Chevrolet Aveo
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were friendly. They provided good service.

HI Andrew:

Thank you for your continued support. You're a great customer & we all appreciate your busniess. Thank you again.

DJ
David J.
Jeep Liberty
10/24/2018 Category: Service
David said the business was very friendly and they were very informative. He also said to say thanks to the business for all their help.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 10/29/2018

Hi David:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. And Rowdy likes having you come in to play. Thanks again for your continued support.

LK
Laith K.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
10/19/2018
Customer service
They do a great job reasonable pricing and take care of your vehicle the way that you wanted to be done and very friendly and family operated business
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 10/29/2018

Hi Laith:

Thank you for your continued support and friendship. Your business means so much to us and very appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you again.