ER
Eric R.
Fowlerville, MI
02/21/2020
Great customer service!
Took my vehicle in for a auto change and Karen and her team were awesome! Karen gave me a ride to my office and picked me back up when my car was ready ... talk about great service!!!

Hi Eric:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Tim S.
02/20/2020
Great service quick response
I just dropped my car off expecting two or three days before they would get to it. I received a quote same day; exhaust repair and brakes completed the next day. This was not my first time here, but the guys continue to impress me. Big Thanks

Hi Tim:

Thank you for your continued support, trust & kindness. Your business is very important to us. We all appreciate you coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

RK
Rick K.
Commerce Township, MI
Mercury Milan
02/18/2020
Honesty
Great place ran by honest folks.

Hi Rick:

Thank you for your continued support and kindness. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

JI
Jasmine I.
GMC Terrain
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Jasmine said the business went above and beyond. The employees were really helpful and were able to get her in right away without appointment.

Hi Jasmine:
Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kindness. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Richard B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he took his vehicle to this business to have a water pump fixed. They were able to get him in and got things done quickly. He was impressed and pleased with the work they did. The atmosphere was good and the staff were great to talk with. They even provided him with shuttle service. He appreciated the personal touch.

Hi Richard:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kind words. Thanks for sharing. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

MZ
Mike Z.
02/06/2020
Mike
Fast efficient service

Hi Mike:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. Your continued support and trust is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a nice day!

Lydia M.
Garden City, MI
02/03/2020
great and reliable service
I went to a Ford Dealership and they ripped me off and wrongly diagnosed my problem. Downtown garage used their experience and logic to repair my vehicle. They treat me well which in turn provides them with my repeat business. I rely on and trust Downtown Garage to keep my car running well.

Hi Lydia:

We appreciate your many years of trust and support. Your business is very important to us. Thank you for coming in and sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a nice day!

Don W.
Ford Edge
01/30/2020
Quick and effective service
Thanks for getting my car in quickly and effectively fixing my issue!

Hi Don:

As always, we appreciate your continued support & trust. Your business is important to us. Thank you for coming in and sharing your experience. Have a nice day!

Matt B.
01/28/2020
Great people.
These people are amazing. I am very glad that we are working with them for all our cars.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 01/29/2020

Hi Matt / Lisa :

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicles. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and all of your staff. We all appreciate your business and kind words. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Most of all thank you for your great service in our community. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

WW
Walka W.
Chrysler 200
01/28/2020
Honesty regarding repairs
John was very honest and transparent regarding the work needed on our vehicle. He understood our need and goal. He worked us into his busy schedule and called back in a short time to update us with his report. The atmosphere with the establishment is comfortable which puts the customers at ease. This is not our first time as customers and will not be our last. Thank you to John and all the team at Downtown Garage.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 01/29/2020

Hi Walka:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and the kind words. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

KD
Kristina D.
Commerce Township, MI
Buick Enclave
01/17/2020
An expert Team you can trust!
Being a person who doesn’t know much about cars it can be very intimidating and worrisome when trying to find a place that you trust and know you are getting the best service at a reasonable price. Downtown Garage is that place. My family takes their cars here and I will never go anywhere else but here for all future car issues/maintenance. They will never make you pay for something you don’t need and will provide you honest feedback. My car had brake and rotor issues and they recommend that I take it back to the place I had them replaced at since they were under warranty and they didn’t want to charge me.

Hi Kristina:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to evaluate your vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

TR
Todd R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Todd said the staff takes care of business and make sure the customer does not have problems down the road. They do great work.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 01/24/2020

Hi Todd:

TD
Tyler D.
Mitsubishi Montero
01/15/2020
Quick, friendly, knowledgeable
Every downtown should have a Downtown Garage. Karen is so friendly and accommodating and the prices are perfect. John worked on my truck and kept me updated. Great work all!

Hi Tyler:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

AL
Al L.
GMC Terrain
01/14/2020
Great people
It's a pleasure dealing with the people here. I have used them several times, with several different vehicles and I have always been satisfied. On this particular visit, my vehicle was finished on time, and within 3 dollars of the "ballpark" estimate they had provided before even seeing the car.

Hi Al:

Thank you for your continued support and kindness. It's always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and friendship. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks Again!

Roger S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Roger said they did what they said and got his vehicle back to him quickly.

Hi Roger:

Always a pleaseure working with you. Thank you for your continued support & kindness. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again!