SO
Shaun O.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Shaun said they did a good job.

Jaguar X-TYPE
11/12/2019
Personable, prompt, professional, user friendly, economical
Our first time as customer, but very familiar with DTG as preferred service center for all types of cars. Staff was friendly, personable, professional, courteous, great to work with. Pricing was just right. Car was ready as promised.

MY
Monti Y.
Dodge Dakota
11/09/2019
A+A+A+A+A+A+
My truck decided to give me a 2 for 1 malfunction out of nowhere. As I always do when I have a vehicle question or issue, I picked up the phone and called Downtown Garage and explained what was going on, and used the convienient after hours drop box and dropped my vehicle off later that night. John called me the next morning and explained what they found, what needed done, and how long it would take. All repairs were completed, and I even received a follow up call to make sure I was satisfied.
For anyone who has not used Downtown Garage, or may be thinking of going there but not yet decided, I can tell you that it is the most stress free, worry free, positive experience you will ever have when it comes to maint or repairs, and you will make some great new friends as well!
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Monti:

Thank you for your continued support and kindness. I think everything works out so well with you because you are the perfect customer. You call for an appointment. You drop your vehicle when you say you will. You have a full explaination of the issue and you have full trust that the job will be completed with no pressure. And you understand it will cost money for the repair unless a warranty issue. Your business and friendship means alot to us. Thank you so much! Always a pleasure.

MU
Michael U.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/05/2019
Break Replacement
I really appreciated the speed in getting our car repaired and returned.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Michael:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Cindy B.
Garden City, MI
Buick Regal
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said that they communicate well. They did things when they said they would. They are respectful and absolutely awesome.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Cindy:

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Sorry we didn't have better news for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Thanks again!

CR
Craig R.
11/02/2019
Best repair shop you could pick
From Karen up front to John, Bob and the rest of the personnel, Very friendly, and most important they all know what they're doing.
It's correct the 1st time, it's fairly priced and done when promised.
I am very picky about my cars and will Continue to go to them as I have for many many years
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Craig:

Always a pleasure working with you. We always appreciate your continued support, kindness and friendship. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank so much!

11/01/2019
top notch service
Great professional service. Knowledgeable about all makes of vehicles.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 11/04/2019

Hello:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. It's always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and kind words and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again.

KW
Karen W.
10/30/2019
Perfection
Perfection every time. Kind, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, clean, timely. Doesn't get any better than that. Thank you.

Judy A.
Ford Explorer Sport
10/23/2019
Excellent and friendly service!
Thank you for checking the brakes on my vehicle!
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 10/25/2019

Hi Judy:

Thank you for your continued support and kindness. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a nice day!

Micah W.
Trustworthy, excellent service
Always happy with the service they provide. We will continue to take our cars to Downtown Garage in the future.

Hi Micah:

Thank you for your continued support. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Dan C.
Great garage!
Once again...great experience and happy with the fix. Will return with future auto issues.

Hi Dan:

Always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and kind words. See you on your next visit. Thank you!

VS
Vinnie S.
10/22/2019
Car review - prior to trip to Florida
Friendly, Courteous, Knowledgeable, defines, outlines the issue and provides easy to comprehend solutions, and then expert repairs. Perfect

Hi Vinnie:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

LC
Linda C.
10/18/2019
Yet another positive experience with this business.
Great service, quality work and helpful people. This business is an asset to Milford!

Hi Linda:

Thank you for your continued support. We all appreciate your business and kind words. Always a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Tomorrow, I believe. Have a nice day!

Chuck B.
GMC Envoy XUV
10/18/2019
Clunking noise gone!
I have had my 2004 Envoy in to this facility 5 or 6 times over the years and their ability to diagnose issues and offer repair options is amazing. I would not take my ride anywhere else. Their prices are fair and work is done usually the same day. Easy 5 stars!

Hi Chuck:

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. Always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for the kind words. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a nice day!

BW
Brion W.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Brion said the business did exactly what they said. The have good timing and the work is perfect.

Hi Brion:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kindness. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PM
Pam M.
Jeep Liberty
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Pam said the employees were very thorough and good at explaining things.

Hi Pam:

Thank you for coming in for your pre-purchase inspection. We all appreciate your business and kindness. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a nice day!

MY
Monti Y.
Dodge Dakota
10/08/2019
A Sincere THANK YOU to Karen and the Guys!
Another awesome experience. I had a pretty extensive repair that needed to be done. Job was completed with expert workmanship, and total price was lower than estimate and was completed earlier than expected!. I dont like spending money on repairs, but when I have to I know it is well spent when going to Downtown Garage. I have never been disappointed with any of my many visits, and I will continue going there for any future repairs or scheduled maint.

Hi Monti:

What can I say...You're the best! Thank you for your continued support and kindness. Your business is much appreciated, always! Have a wonderful day!

Cashelmara S.
New Hudson, MI
10/03/2019
Always amaze me!
I have taken my car to this garage a few times for repairs. Each time I have taken it, they amaze me. They could easily take advantage of me and charge me for unnecessary things, but they never do! The staff is always friendly and considerate and they never make me feel like I am bothering them. They are very honest, which we all know is a rarity now a days. My car drives like new and they did a fantastic job repairing my wheel bearing issues. I will continue to bring my car back time and time again. Thank you all for being honest and caring in a world where honest and caring people are few and far between!

Hi Cashelmara:

Thank you so much for coming in again and allowing us to service your vehicle. Thank you for your trust and kindness. We all appreciate your business and for sharing your experience. We truly value your opinion. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a wonderful day!

AH
Andrew H.
Novi, MI
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was always friendly. They told him what was going on. They explained what needed to be done to his vehicle and what issues there were. He said they were reasonably priced.

Hi Andrew:

Thank you for coming in again and allowing us to service your vehicle. Always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

WW
Wayne W.
GMC Acadia
10/01/2019
Always a good choice
The Downtown Garage is very competent,with a wide range of services, & a friendly staff; you will have a fast diagnosis & an accurate quote

Hi Wayne:

Thank you for your continued support & loyalty. Always a pleasure working with you and Bernadette. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again.