CD
Colleen D.
Highland, MI
04/01/2020
Their honest
I admire a business that is upfront and honest.
They have never been anything but with me.
They go over the charges and pricing. Always
willing to answer any question.

AC
Ann C.
Honda Civic Si
03/24/2020
Typical Downtown Milford. Wonderful.
No one likes having to pay for car expenses. The older the car, the more expensive. It is comforting to know a place like Downtown Garage is here for us. They are caring of their customers and honest. Not always easy to find in business today. However, typical of Milford.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 03/24/2020

Hi Ann:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kind words. You're a pleasure to work with. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Luke B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Luke said that they're really great. They're friendly, honest and they do good work.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 03/24/2020

Hi Luke:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. Your continued support and trust is very much appreciated. Thank you for the kind words as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

TN
Tom N.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Tom said this business sat down with him and explained and went through everything with him. They were great, had great service and he couldn't have asked for more. They were incredible to work with, easy and really quick to get things done that he needed.

Hi Tom:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to inspect your vehicle. It's was a pleasure meeting you. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

SR
Steve R.
03/14/2020
Great experience
I dropped off my mother's 2000 Focus to get checked out. The team quickly evaluated the car top to bottom, and gave me list of what needed to be done, and the priority level of each. We decided on which items to do now, and the DG team quickly made it happen the same day. Thanks

Hi Steve:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your mother's vehicle. It's always a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and kindness. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Judy A.
Ford Explorer Sport
03/14/2020
Excellent, friendly and speedy service and workmanship!
Downtown Garage keeps my vehicle at optimal performance!

Hi Judy:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. It's always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks and stay safe.

Alex B.
03/07/2020
Always quick response and proper diagnosis.
Every visit is consistent. Friendly greeting. Call back that day, or the following morning with the proper diagnosis, repair cost estimate and completion timing. Always better cost and timing than going to the dealer.

Hi Alex:

It's always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and continued support. Thank you for coming in. We look forward to seeing your on your next visit.

RY
Robert Y.
Hyundai Accent
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Robert said everybody was nice and he does have confidence and faith in their mechanical ability.

Hi Robert:

TR
Todd R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/28/2020
They get a 10 in my book
This is a woman on business they are traffic at what they do I recommend them highly. If you have a major or minor repair they are the place to go

Hi Todd:

Always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Christina B.
Scion xB
02/27/2020
Outstanding Service
I would totally recommend Downtown Garage. They are super friendly and do great work. I scheduled an appointment to get my car looked at, and had to change it to the next day, and they did that no problem, still got my car looked at and fixed by the next day. THEY are Awesome! Super happy with the friendly service and turnaround time. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Hi Christina:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Jake R.
Waterford, MI
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Jake said the mechanics were very helpful.
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 02/25/2020

Hi Jake:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. As always, it's a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your business & kind words. Our mechanics are ASE Master certified, conscientious, and willing to give their best to every vehicle and customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

ER
Eric R.
Fowlerville, MI
02/21/2020
Great customer service!
Took my vehicle in for a auto change and Karen and her team were awesome! Karen gave me a ride to my office and picked me back up when my car was ready ... talk about great service!!!

Hi Eric:

Tim S.
02/20/2020
Great service quick response
I just dropped my car off expecting two or three days before they would get to it. I received a quote same day; exhaust repair and brakes completed the next day. This was not my first time here, but the guys continue to impress me. Big Thanks

Hi Tim:

Thank you for your continued support, trust & kindness. Your business is very important to us. We all appreciate you coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

RK
Rick K.
Commerce Township, MI
Mercury Milan
02/18/2020
Honesty
Great place ran by honest folks.

Hi Rick:

Thank you for your continued support and kindness. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

JI
Jasmine I.
GMC Terrain
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Jasmine said the business went above and beyond. The employees were really helpful and were able to get her in right away without appointment.

Hi Jasmine:
Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kindness. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!