PC
Pat C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/23/2019
always courteous, always ready if it's critical or not, and this time it was !! they always assess the problem and give it their best !!
my car is 15 y/o. I've maintained it over the years . and now, Downtown Garage is helping me do that !! this time my original water pump decided he'd done his best, and parted ways !! they gave me a ride home as always, had the car ready early the next morning, Friday, which was fine by me !! then , I got a call early on Monday morning asking me to call them back about my bill, saying that they had charged for a part that was warrantied and that they would refund that and to call back with the card.!! I was so impressed, not everyone is so honest !!! they make a practice of double-checking their billing !! another reason to keep using Downtown Garage !!!!! very reassuring, awesome...!!!
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 04/23/2019

Hi Pat:

Thank you for your continued support & trust. I'm really sorry about the billing. I make it a prioirty to recheck all the paperwork the next day just in case there is an error. I'm glad I caught it. We strive to offer the best service in every way. Thank you for your business. Have a wonderful day.

Jennifer P.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/21/2019
Honest, Quality work
I have used this business for a couple of years. Always timely, honest and quality work.

Hi Jennifer:

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Your business means alot to us. Thank you for your continued support and kindness. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

FF
Frank F.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he had an overall fantastic experience. He mentioned the staff was able to immediately address the problem with his vehicle and let him know what type of issues he could expect in the future. He also said their disclosure was awesome throughout the entire service. The other thing that stood out was how helpful and lenient they were regarding payment when he had an issue with his credit card company.

MY
Monti Y.
Dodge Dakota
04/18/2019
Great Experience as Always!!
I took my older vehicle in for multiple major issues that I wanted fixed. Most shops would have either refused to do, or would have done and majorly overcharged me for. Downtown Garage completed the repairs for me in a very timely manner, and at a price that I was very pleased with. John even gave me some advise on a couple of other items I had some questions about.
We all know that auto repairs are something that at one time or another we will need, but never look forward to. Downtown Garage makes the process less painful. Karen is always cheerful when she answers the phone, and when you walk through the door you are always greeted with a warm welcome. John and the guys are awesome as well. I never worry when my truck is in their hands, I know it will be fixed and be fixed right. I used to do all of my own work, but as I get older my body limits what I can do, but I do know cars, and I can assure you that they have never tried to sell me anything that I did not want or need, or try to upsell unnecessary services, which I have seen at other places. I feel fortunate and blessed to have found Downtown Garage, and I would highly recommend them to everyone for all of your repair needs.

Hi Monti:

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your trust, support and kindness. You are always such a pleasure to work with. We couldn't ask for a better customer. We truly value your business and kindness. Thank you for sharing your experience. Your happiness is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

WW
Wayne W.
GMC Acadia
04/17/2019
Great service l
Down Town Garage features Knowledgeable and reliable service; this shop has taken care of routine and unusual maintenance for several of my vehicles for quite a long time and it's a reputable asset to our community

Hi Wayne:

Thank you for your continued support. It's always a pleasure seeing you and doing business together. We all value your business and kindness. Thank you so much!

Jim B.
Buick Century
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business did what they said they would.

Hi Jim:

Thank you for your continued support. We all appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Thanks again!

PC
Pat C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the service is always excellent. The employees are very good, do little extra things, are pleasant and give her rides to and from the facility. Everything is so far, so good. She's glad she got recommended to this business years ago.

Hi Pat:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your continued support and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again.

Roger S.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they did what they said they were going to do at this business.

Hi Roger:

Thank you for your continued support and friendship. It's always a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Enjoy the sunshine!

Christin B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/09/2019
Convenient & Dependable
The entire crew at Downtown Garage is always friendly and try to fit me in with my crazy schedule. They are always there to answer any of my questions even after the service has been performed. Thanks again Downtown Garage!!

Hi Christin:

Thank you for your continued support, friendship and kind words. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Bill H.
04/07/2019
Thank you for your personal touch, and Jon’s advice. You guys make auto repair less painful.

Hi Bill:

Thank you so much for your continued support. We all appreciate your business. I hope you had a nice trip. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again.

Christina B.
04/06/2019
Excellent Customer Service
This was my first time having a vehicle looked at, fixed, by Downtown Garage. Their Customer Service is Outstanding. They went out of their way to help fix my son's car. It's the little things that sometimes matter. And Karen, and John (who did the work on my son's car), get it. I would recommend Downtown Garage to any of my family and friends.

Hi Christina:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

BW
Beth W.
03/29/2019
Karen and John are awesome!
Always great to work with!
Karen W. from Downtown Garage responded on 03/29/2019

Hi Beth:

Thank you for your continued support. Always a pleasure doing business with you and your daughter. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again.

Ronald S.
Commerce Township, MI
03/27/2019
Very professional and courteous

Hi Ronald:

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!

Janet S.
Highland, MI
03/26/2019
Downtown Treasure
Karen and her wonderful staff were so honest and helped me look at all the pros and cons with repairing my vehicle. Bob and John explained everything thoroughly...in terms that were easy to understand. They were very accommodating. I highly recommend Downtown if you want outstanding service!

Hi Janet:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. I'm sorry your baby need a complete make over. Hopefully you're rocking your new baby already. It was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to seeing you in town. Thanks again!

MY
Monti Y.
Dodge Dakota
03/20/2019
Exceeded my expectations and I am beyond satisfied once again!!
I never have to worry about whether my vehicle will be done right! They always exceed my expectations. I had to have some preventative maintenance done, as well as a concern with a previously replaced part. They replaced the part under warranty at no charge. Even though the part failure was beyond their control, they made it right no questions asked. Most places will warranty out the part but will charge labor to replace. To those who complain about the cost of parts, they use the good stuff which may cost a bit more than shop xyz, but they stand behind the repair because of that cost.
They have always treated me right, and they are the only place I will take my vehicles to.

Hi Monti:

You are one of the most understanding, kindest and resonable people I have had the pleasure of working with. We all appreciate your continued support and kind words. Your current repairs are coming along great. We'll be talking with you soon. Thanks again. Your business means the world to us.

MZ
Mike Z.
03/19/2019
Mike Ziembroski
Quick, honest and efficient service.

Hi Mike:

Thank you for your continued support and kind words. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CR
Craig R.
Ford E-150
03/16/2019
Honest and hardworking they are and reasonable
Great place, honest, hardworking, will shuttle you back to your nearby home and reasonable.

Hi Craig:

Always a pleasure working with you. We all appreciate your kindness and business. You're the best! Thanks so much for coming in.

Jason H.
Holly, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business was very fast with the service they provided. They did an outstanding job.

Hi Jason:

Always a pleasure doing business with you. We all appreciate you coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. Thanks for the kind words. See ya soon.

Brian S.
Ford Expedition EL
03/15/2019
Great, fair service shop!
Thanks for such great service on my vehicle. You guys are fast, fair and I love to support local family owned businesses like yours.

Hi Brian:

Thank you for your continued support and kind words. We all aprreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. I hope you had a fun and safe vacation. Thanks again.

John C.
Chevrolet S-10
03/14/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place did a great job on his behalf.

Hi John:

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We all appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again!