CONALL M.
Winfield, IL
Dodge Charger
08/04/2020
I've been coming here for a while and everytime I come in and drop my car off they always keep me up to date on what they found. If you want a place where you have professional and experienced mechanics this is the place to go.

SA
Scott A.
Wheaton, IL
08/04/2020
Well done!
Excellent service. Prompt. honest and professional. All things you want in your mechanic. I brought my BMW 550i into DuPage Auto Werks for a review and oil change. Dwayne and the group analyzed my BMW 550i and made some suggestions on additional work that needed to be done. There was no cost for the analysis and NO PRESSURE to do the work. Just honest professional suggestions which I valued AND took them up on. well done

Chander B.
Oak Park, IL
08/03/2020
Excellence in all aspects
As usual Dwayne and his team did a great job on our car.

JEFF S.
Winfield, IL
07/30/2020
Fair and accurate
Once again, Dwayne and company solved a complicated mechanical problem, and it was done quickly and economically.

Joe C.

West Chicago, IL
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/26/2020
honest and fair
I understand fear work was done in a timely manner

RK
RICHARD K.
Aurora, IL
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/15/2020
Another Great Visit to DuPage Auto Werks Ltd.
Just returned from a trip and noted the car shifting hard. Panicking that I was staring at a transmission rebuild, the guys at DAW determined that we only needed a transmission fluid change and flush, and it’s been running fine since. Thanks guys!

DV
Don V.
Carol Stream, IL
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said they have always gotten them in and out , taken care of business real quickly, they are thorough and do a good job.

LJ
Linda J.
Bloomingdale, IL
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said the business did outstanding work.

JJ
JOE J.
Warrenville, IL
06/18/2020
Service is great and prompt.
As per usual was treated with respect and so was I. Everything was explained to me before any maintenance was preformed. It’s enjoyable to have service like that. I am completely satisfied and will return again and again.
Joe Jedlovec

DOUGLAS P.
West Chicago, IL
06/12/2020
Integrity and Honest
Always feel like I'm being treated with respect and honesty when going to Dupage Auto Werks. Not trying to rip me off, never have I felt this.

Doug and Marissa,
Thanks for the wonderful review.  We work hard to maintain this quality of work.  I hope we can continue to keep your vehicles running as long as you want them to.
Thanks Again,

JJ
JOE J.
Warrenville, IL
06/11/2020
They get the work completed in an efficient length of time.
You can call and receive answers to be sure just what maintenance should be done to your vehicle.

Jed,
Thank you very much for the five star review!  We try hard to be all you expect!
Thanks again,

RK
RICHARD K.
Aurora, IL
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/11/2020
Good, honest, and thorough mechanics!
I’ve been going to DuPage Auto Werks since they opened. They have taken care of my cars, my parent’s and my son’s. I’ve sent friends and coworkers here and they all have been well satisfied. When you can find a knowledgeable, honest, and thorough mechanic, who does a great job at a fair price, you keep them around!

Rich,
Your review is very kind!  We really appreciate your business and work hard to keep your vehicle happy!
Thanks Again!! Dwayne

PS
PHILLIP S.
Bartlett, IL
Chrysler 200
06/07/2020
Recent service
Been going to DAW for over 20 years!

Dwayne and staff are awesome!

Mark/Rich/Kevin always greet you by name.

Mechanical and paintwork is top of the line!

Philly
Dwayne S., president from DuPage Auto Werks Ltd responded on 06/08/2020

Phil,
Thanks for the wonderful review.  We value your business as much as you appreciate our work!  We look forward to the next time we can help you with your transportation problems.  Thanks Again!

STEVE B.
Bartlett, IL
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/30/2020
Another Great Experience
We have been coming here throughout the years, with different cars, and DuPage Auto Werks has always provided us with great, honest, service!
Dwayne S., president from DuPage Auto Werks Ltd responded on 06/01/2020

Steve,
Thank you for the wonderful review.  It has been our pleasure working on your vehicles over all these years.  Thanks Very Much.