Joe D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said the service was great and they did a beautiful job. She said her transmission is working perfectly and the mirror is perfect as well.

04/17/2019
Trustworthy group of guys!
I have taken my car to Dubois for many different reasons and the guys at this auto repair shop are great! They provide me with estimates before doing any work, and always allow me to schedule ahead of time so that I can plan ahead. They provide suggestions, but never push to get services done. Mike, Tony and all of the guys at Dubois are friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

RO
ROBYN O.
Marshall, WI
04/17/2019
Great Service! Friendly Staff!
Always pleased with the friendly service from DuBois. They truly care about their customers.

Dennis H.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff was very personable and the service was prompt and efficient.

PR
Patrick R.
Buick Lucerne
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he would recommend this business for service.

GA
GARY A.
04/02/2019
Lube, oil, & filter anong with tire rotation & balance. The usual quick efficient service.

CHRIS S.
03/26/2019
good fast service
good fast service

LATOYA S.
Dodge Caliber
03/20/2019
Quick and reliable service!
DuBois was able to get me in the same day. I needed major work done and they took the time to explain it all to me so that I understood everything. They even gave me a loaner car while they worked so I could get other things done. Truly a good auto center.

JJ
JOEL J.
Ford Transit Connect
03/16/2019
Amazing service
Tony had our vehicle diagnosed, repaired, and back on the road in no time. Amazing customer service and attention to detail.

NM
Nick M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Toyota Avalon
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the business provided quick services.

Deb H.
Jeep Compass
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tory. He said this business has always had his vehicle in and out in a timely fashion.

STEVE H.
Portage, WI
02/21/2019
Pilot timing belt
Fast service .very good prices as I called 4 other places in madison and they were the best by far. Was finished when he said they would be and price was what he quoted . Cant ask for much better.

BG
Brad G.
Lincoln MKZ
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Brad said he would recommend the business for service.

EM
ELLEN M.
01/22/2019
Good, honest service
I took my car to Du Bois after spending over a thousand dollars at another place, and they still had recommendations for more. I showed them the list of recommendations, and they said after checking out my car that none of it was necessary. So glad I got a second opinion, likely saved me a ton of money. Price was reasonable for doing my oil change, checking out those recommendations, and putting the wiper blades on that I had already bought.

JEANNE S.
Cottage Grove, WI
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2019
Brake repair
I had an emergency with my brake hose leaking. I was able to get in right away and they fixed it for me while I waited. Have always had good service from Dubois and have been going there for years

BL
Brandon L.
Cross Plains, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff are friendly and take care of him.

EF
Eric F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Eric said he does his own repairs for his vehicle and when he cannot he takes it to this business.

CHRIS S.
01/14/2019
A+ service
A+ Service

GG
Gene G.
Cambridge, WI
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the service was prompt, they kept him informed with what was going on and they were pleasant to work with.

Oregon, WI
12/29/2018
Trustworthy
We take all of our cars to DuBois and they always take such great care of our cars. Can always count on them for an honest opinion and fair price for services!