Ted B.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Ted said everything is handled well with every visit.

LN
LAURIE N.
02/13/2020
Fully satisfied with the service I received from DuBois Auto Clinic. Car issues are always very stressful for me and the moment I turned the issue over to them, which included getting the car towed, I was able to go about my work day knowing they would take care of my car in the timeline described to me. I was fortunate the loaner car was available which really, really helped me out! Mike took time to explain the nature of the repair to me so that I could add this to my car learning experiences.

Dean G.
Buick Enclave
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Dean said Ray does a great job servicing his vehicle.

LATOYA S.
Dodge Caliber
01/18/2020
Excellent and efficient service
They are always a pleasure to have as my mechanics. I’m a customer for life.

ROBERT B.
Ram 2500
01/03/2020
Heater Problems
Great Service!! I was told I needed $1500 of work done to fix my hearted. They did a comprehensive test and found that I only needed an intense back flush to clear heating elements. Saved me over $1000. Also gave me updates on recalls for my truck!! Thanks!!

SUZANNA H.
Oregon, WI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/31/2019
Amazing service!!
This is the 5th time I've been out to DuBois for service and every single time, I'm so pleased with not only the work done but also the cost. Tony is great to work with and always so accommodating with the schedule! I highly recommend DuBois to everyone but especially those with foreign cars!!

LH
Larry H.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he loved it and it was awesome. He said he loved the way they talked to him and they were friendly and he liked that. He said they were friendly and knowledgeable and he loved the service and his vehicle is running great.

GA
GARY A.
12/21/2019
Great service as usual.
A quick in & out with my oil change. It's almost as if they were waiting for me to show up. (although I did have an appointment)

Ted B.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff was able to get him in quickly and gave him a fair price.

MF
MARC/KIM F.
12/16/2019
Amazing service everytime!
The team is very friendly and courteous. They offer a loaner car if I need to work while they fix my car.
I won't go anywhere else. They are the best!

MT
Maurice T.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Maurice said that they were nice, honest and have good service.

AC
ANNIQUE C.
Stoughton, WI
Volvo XC90
11/27/2019
Compassionate, caring and honest
Thank you Tony and colleagues for always providing such compassionate and caring service. I imagine it is never easy telling an owner the horrible news that major repairs are estimated to be higher than a car's value. You allowed me time to figure out what to do and respected the fact I needed more info several times in order to know ultimately what would be best for our family.

Blessings to you all. You give our community a much needed safe place to go for service.

Nikki

Julie C.
Cottage Grove, WI
Dodge Durango
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Julie said that she was in and out quickly and they are very nice.

BRAD/NICOLE S.
Waterloo, WI
11/12/2019
Superior Technician
What makes this company stand out is that they have the best technician in Madison. Hands down over the dealerships

TT
Trapper T.
Nissan Frontier
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Trapper said this business was helpful, knowledgeable, and did a good work. Everything went really smoothly and he couldn't think of anything negative to say.