BZ
BRIAN Z.
O Fallon, MO
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/18/2021
Fast and excellent service.
In town for family, car trouble, Dubois Auto had my car done in less than 2 hours.

01/12/2021
Explained everything to me.
Tony explained what had to be fixed, gave me a cost. Had them fix my car problem answered questions I had about loosing air in my tires explained how it could be fixed and answered my question re: oil changes. I'm a senior and don't know alot cars, but they made me feel secure with my car. Really appreciated everything. Charlene Anderson

MEGAN D.
Sun Prairie, WI
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/07/2021
A friend recommended I go to Dubois Auto Clinic and I am very happy with their service. First of all they were able to fit me in the day after I called. Secondly, when I arrived Tony saw me pull up and came out to tell me they were running behind a bit due to a mechanic calling in sick. He also suggested I wait in my car a bit as there were already 2 people in the small waiting area. My car was still finished in a reasonable amount of time and I really appreciated the attention to detail and communication.

MA
MIKE A.
Prairie Du Sac, WI
01/07/2021
Excellent professional service
I’ve known Tony, the service writer, for 15 years and he’s never ripped me off or lied to me. Every thing he’s said about all of my cars in the last 15 years has proved to be true. The techs at Du Bois are well trained and very thorough and Mike, the owner, is a great guy and a consummate pro.

MARY D.
12/31/2020
East side's best
Customer service...flexibility

DORA B.
Cadillac STS
12/19/2020
Quick service
This place is great, totally fair pricing.

DALE R.
12/17/2020
Great service at a good price..as usual. Never had a complaint over the many years we've been getting service.

DN
Deb N.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Deb said they are informative , friendly and pretty prompt.

GA
GARY A.
12/12/2020
My latest visit
My latest visit for an oil change and tire rotation was the usual fast, pleasant experience.

JERRY H.
Subaru Legacy
11/30/2020
Great first experience....
very positive first experience...Tony did a great job and delivered the car on time and on budget. happy to refer to my network.

SL
SYLVIA L.
Saturn SL
11/30/2020
It’s a great place to bring your car for service. I called late Friday afternoon and was able to get in Monday morning for an oil change. The car was inspected and we talked over over current and future options. After a bad experience at one of those quickie oil change places, I won’t take my car anywhere else even for just an oil change. I highly recommend them as a full service shop.

Waunakee, WI
11/18/2020
Customer service
It is a great place to go, very good customer service. Very friendly workers.

DAVID S.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/16/2020
Solid fellas and fair prices.
Got me in with no appointment and finished the work in a timely manner. Free loaner car too. Support local and use this shop!

GS
GREG S.
Stoughton, WI
11/04/2020
Fast and professional
Fast and professional great people to work with good communication thanks

BG
BRIAN G.
10/26/2020
Customer service
They were very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend them. Great customer service!