DT
DAVID/KAREN T.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/01/2021
wonderful service
Quick appt and fast for my car maintenance service, plus they carefully inspected the car and let me know about some future issues to watch out for. Excellent service, will return!

RAY W.
04/30/2021
Fantastic!
Tech Ray is amazing. Smart, thorough, and efficient. Tony's smile lights up a room.

AARON M.
Marshall, WI
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/23/2021
Honest. Knowledgeable. Friendly
Tony is friendly, professional. Work was done in a timely manner.

04/21/2021
Problem solvers
Employees are always courteous and attentive to my concerns their service is excellent pricing is fairI have been using DuBois for several yearsAnd I am always very satisfied

MN
MELANIE N.
De Forest, WI
04/19/2021
Great auto clinic!
I was able to make an appointment quickly and the service I received was excellent!

DT
DAVID T.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/16/2021
Replace Front Headlight
I stopped at DuBois Auto Clinic this afternoon to see if the they could repair the front right headlight on my 2007 Subaru Legacy and if I could make an appointment to have that done. After speaking with Tony Caruso for a few minutes, Tony decided to bring my car in the shop to diagnose the problem. Tony identified the problem and replaced the lamp all within 30 minutes. Excellent experience!

Toyota Prius c
04/16/2021
Glad I came
Easy to schedule an appointment; work was completed within given time frame; friendly customer service and help.

MARK W.
04/06/2021
Quick, honest, and helpful
I have an older Honda. The guys at DuBois did an amazing job fitting me in and giving me a call back with the diagnosis within 30 mins. Very fair prices and honest service with a smile. I’m thankful for their hard work and can’t see myself going anywhere else for car service. Thanks guys! Appreciate all your help.

GA
GARY A.
04/06/2021
The best place for SUV service
DuBoise Auto Clinic did their usual great job on my Explorer. Besides the oil change, they installed a light bar bracket for me.

BG
BELLA G.
03/23/2021
Fast and friendly service
Love bringing our cars to Dubois. Quick and reasonably priced.

BN
Brian N.
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Brian said they were pretty straight forward and honest. They took a look at something for him and told him it wasn't worth spending money on. They did an oil change, were quick and what he wants from this type of business.

LARRY S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/18/2021
Customer service / Service
I told them what I was looking for and they told me what they could do for me. Which was more than I had hoped.
When I picked my truck up they told me everything they did and the cost was less than the estimate.

GC
Great job again!

SCOTT C.
Acura RL
03/12/2021
Tony and Mike at DuBois are fantastic! They answer questions, explain issues, and suggest maintenance schedules. Making appointments is easy and they always do the work at the scheduled time and within time/cost estimates.

DZ
DYLAN Z.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
03/10/2021
Trust
I trust the guys to tell me what is wrong with my vehicle, and what it's gonna take to get it working correctly again. Never have I felt anything was an unreasonable fix just trying to upsell me.