AD
Ann D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the service was great.

07/09/2019
I needed work on my vehicle last minute- before the holiday. Without hesitation it was in the shop and repaired-ready to drive for the busy long weekend.
I am so grateful! And highly recommend them!

Portage, WI
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/02/2019
Friendly competence
First service appointment. So far pleased .

RL
Ron L.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Ron said it was done the same day at this business, and he got it back.

Lexus NX
06/18/2019
Efficient, friendly
Easy to make appointments online or by phone. Fast services. Very friendly, trustworthy and knowledgeable for luxury brands, too.

CR
CATHY R.
Oldsmobile Aurora
06/15/2019
Front End Alignment
Owner and staff were all helpful and courteous. This is the first time I have done business with DuBois and am satisfied.

Dean G.
Buick Enclave
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Dean said the service was perfect and was completed quickly. The business got him in and out in a timely manner. Ray is honest, outstanding, and always does a good job.

Ron H.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff is honest and fast. He stated that he is very happy with the business.

AA
AMY A.
06/06/2019
Best service at a mechanic shop ever!
Super pleasant people. Efficient service. Fair. Appointments kept as scheduled. I highly recommend Dubois Auto for all your vehicle needs.

RP
RICK P.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/01/2019
Dipstick
They did a great job. Work was done fast and the cost was lowet than expected. I will recommend them to frienda and family. Great job guys..

Arthur S.
05/22/2019
Saturn Aura
I would definitely recommend Dubois Auto clinic to my friends and family great work and very friendly they explain everything in details two thumbs up 👍🏼👍🏼

BK
Brijesh K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Brijesh said the staff gave very good service.

TJ
Tim J.
Windsor, WI
Ford Expedition EL
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business was great. Overall his service experience was good.

KQ
Kathie Q.
Kingston, WI
05/08/2019
A lucky mistake!
when our car broke down on Stoughton Road, I looked for what I thought was the closest auto repair. By accident, I got DuBois. They did a great job, fast, fairly priced and VERY nice people to deal with!! Go with them, they are the Best!!!

KQ
Kathy Q.
Kingston, WI
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said she had a wonderful experience at this business. She expressed she was tickled they got her in so quickly and stated the staff was personable, the service was fast, and the prices were reasonable

SR
Shanna R.
Chetek, WI
05/06/2019
Amazing - plain and simple!!!!
Absolutely incredible business! Got stranded Sunday night 4 hours away from home ... called them first thing Monday morning and explained the ordeal. For the car to the shop and the guys had it in and diagnosed within 20 mins. I was back in the road within a couple hours! Very professional, knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond! The total bill was the same as the quote I got from Metro Ford - 6 miles away - just to put the diagnostic room on it and tell me the reading. Would go here again and again; if I was from the area at all, they’d now be my only mechanic shop! I have friends/family just outside Madison; I was so impressed that I’d even consider using them for minor work if it was something I could safely drive a few hours to get to their shop!

LATOYA S.
Dodge Caliber
04/30/2019
As before, DuBois Auto Clinic was able to assist me with my car maintenance and explain everything to me in a way that I could understand. I appreciate that about them. I’m a customer for life!

Joe D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said the service was great and they did a beautiful job. She said her transmission is working perfectly and the mirror is perfect as well.

04/17/2019
Trustworthy group of guys!
I have taken my car to Dubois for many different reasons and the guys at this auto repair shop are great! They provide me with estimates before doing any work, and always allow me to schedule ahead of time so that I can plan ahead. They provide suggestions, but never push to get services done. Mike, Tony and all of the guys at Dubois are friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

RO
ROBYN O.
Marshall, WI
04/17/2019
Great Service! Friendly Staff!
Always pleased with the friendly service from DuBois. They truly care about their customers.