GA
GARY A.
07/01/2020
The ususal quick efficient service.

LATOYA S.
Dodge Caliber
06/27/2020
Dependable
DuBois has always provided top notch service since I’ve been a customer. They are approachable and dependent and I appreciate them.

Mark L.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business charged him $7 for him to find out that his new alternator was bad.

JJ
JACK J.
06/08/2020
Quick turnaround
We were very pleased in your ability to get the brake job done quickly.

Mike F.
Wisconsin
Dodge Sprinter
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said all his expectations were met or exceeded.

DORA B.
Cadillac STS
05/21/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable
I like how Tony likes to get to the bottom of things, he doesn't take shortcuts, I really like the fair pricing!

RYAN R.
05/19/2020
Troubled Tacoma
Love this place. I have a 1999 Toyota Tacoma that I have owned since 2000. I love my truck and if course it has issues and yes I'm a woman and I have never felt looked over or ignored when explaining issues going on with it. I also have an odd starting issue and it's never been a problem like other places have had. They do fantastic service and never charge or tey to sell me on anything I don't need done. They are also informative in their processes. The staff are all super friendly and patient. Love this place.!!

HM
Harvey M.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Harvey said they have always had this place do their work.

BA
Brian A.
Wisconsin
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Brain said the staff repaired his vehicle as promised.

MARC/KIM F.
04/17/2020
Great Service!
Mike and his Team will take care of you!

GA
GARY A.
04/07/2020
Semi-emergency visit
The left turn signal lamp went out. I called DuBois. Tony told me to bring it in and they'd take care of it. I knew it was going to be more of a project than a "shade-tree" mechanic could handle. They did their usual fast & efficient job.

AL
Ayinde L.
Oldsmobile Alero
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Ayinde said the business was pretty good. He stated that they didn't give him the paperwork for the diagnostic.

LAURIE S.
03/10/2020
Thorough and reasonably priced service
After my regular mechanic retired, I had a hard time finding a mechanic that I could trust. Someone recommended DuBois Auto Clinic. I’ve been so impressed with their integrity, thoroughness, and competitive prices. I don’t trust my car to anyone else now.

CK
Cindy K.
Cottage Grove, WI
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said she would recommend this business for service.

MARC/KIM F.
03/08/2020
Expert evaluation. Fast service. Courteous employees!
Excellent service, great employees!
They always get me in when I have an issue and need service right away.
I refuse to go anywhere else!