AA
AMY A.
Mc Farland, WI
10/22/2020
Wow. Again!
Talk about out of this world service! Dubois Auto Clinic is the only place to go for superb auto maintenance and repair. I am a repeat customer for good reason. Dubois offers fair prices, quick service, and excellent and reliable work. Tony and Mike are friendly and feel like family. I would never, ever go any place else. Do you want the very best for your car? Then hightail it to Dubois Auto Clinic for the best service in Wisconsin. Thumbs up! 👍

LAURIE S.
10/21/2020
Amazing
Every time I take my car to DuBois Auto, I feel like the mechanics really listen to my reason for bringing the car. Once they’ve had a chance to evaluate the situation, they provide me information in an easy to understand way. The prices are reasonable. I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else.

DN
Deb N.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Deb said prompt friendly and they do a good job.

Joe D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said her husband raves over this business. They have done most of their heavy work there like her transmission and head gasket. She still has the noise, it does bang when it starts. They said it is her struts. She hopes they will be okay until she can afford it.

BK
BARB K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/09/2020
Nice job
Had an oil and filter change on my Mini Cooper. Very professional and I am happy with service.

BN
Barb N.
Toyota Venza
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Barb said they have used them for over 20 years. Even when they lives 20 miles away, they took their vehicles there, because they can trust them. She took her vehicle in to check the brakes and tires . They told her she didn't need either one yet. She can always trust them to be very, very honest in their opinions.

09/29/2020
Fantastic service
Friendly and went above expectations. Highly recommend.

RK
ROBERT K.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/22/2020
Always the best service
We’ve taken both our cars to Dubois for a couple of years now. I always appreciate the level of service and professionalism that their facility offers. I’m not by any means an automotive expert. But luckily Tony and team have always help me figure things out and lay out the plan before hand.

AA
AMY A.
09/03/2020
Best prices and services EVER!
I recently took my car in for an oil change and to check whether I needed new brakes. They took my car right away and started work. I was in and out in 45 minutes. (There is a comfortable picnic table outside.) I also asked for estimates for new brakes and tires. The cost of the oil change, new air filter, and fluids was less than $50.00 with tax. Very reasonable. The estimates for the other work are also reasonable and fair. I always take my car to DuBois Auto clinic. Tony and Mike are friendly, the workmanship is top-notch, and the prices are fantastic. Do not hesitate! Take your car to DuBois!

JEFF M.
Perrysburg, OH
From Ohio
I was in Madison from Ohio and I needed a brake caliper replaced that day. Dubois helped me out at a good price.

JIM S.
08/26/2020
Good people. Good communication.
Good people. Good communication.

BC
BERNIE C.
Toyota Avalon
Great Friendly service!
outstanding first visit to this business.

BK
BILL K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/20/2020
Excellent Work
I brought mi import car here for service. Everything that needed my attention was verbally acknowledged and their guest service is 2nd to none. If you want quality service you can trust, then Do Bois is for you.

TJ
TERRY & STEVE J.
Middleton, WI
Chevrolet HHR
08/20/2020
Honest and friendly
This business has always been honest, friendly, and competent. Wish they were closer to where I live, but they are worth the drive.

LJ
LINDSEY J.
08/19/2020
Very friendly, EXTREMELY helpful!
The transmission went out in my car while cruising down the interstate. It was recommended by a friend in the mechanic industry to have my car towed to DuBois. Mike and Tony were so helpful and recommended that I take it to the Ford Dealership to see if they would fix it, after they ran their diagnostics and did some research. They printed off the codes and the service bulletin for me to provide to Ford when it was time to tow it there. They treated me like a human, not a dumb chick! I appreciated their honesty and their willingness to save ME money. I will definitely be back in the future for maintenance and will absolutely be recommending DuBois to all of my friends and family!