HK
HOLLY K.
01/16/2020
Awesome and Fast Service
Very honest and upfront about what needs to be done and what can wait. Explained the whole process and that means a lot as a young lady trying to learn about taking care of a car! Great price, and honest service, very customer friendly!

AJ
ANGIE J.
01/15/2020
Winter Car Care Special
Genuine Automotive did a great job servicing my car with their Winter Car Care Special. A great annual way to give my car a little TLC! Professional and they do a great job!

BRIAN B.
01/07/2020
Good service and availability of courtesy cars.
Good people and availability of courtesy cars.

DON P.
Hyundai ELANTRA GT
01/01/2020
Genuine Automotive and Diesel Is Great
I've taken two different vehicles here for maintenance and repair, and have always felt like they treated me fairly and honestly. The service is always good and the people are friendly. I highly recommend this business.

JV
JACOB V.
Ram 1500
12/20/2019
Great Communication & Value!
This is the second time I've brought a vehicle to Genuine Automotive, and both times I've been pleased with their intake process, loaner car, communication and work. I have no complaints, and am happy to recommend them.

JOE R.
Ram 2500
12/16/2019
Dodge cummins aftermarket parts install
Great group of guys willing to tackle any request you throw at them.

DON M.
Hutto, TX
12/14/2019
I give it 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
They are here to go out of their way to accommodate you. If you need pickup, taken to, our are they are willing to give you a loner if need be. They are honest and sincere. Won’t take my vehicle any where else.

YL
YVETTE L.
Ram 1500
12/02/2019
Amazing Service
They make sure the customer is happy and take great care of our vehicles at the same time.

SALLY H.
Lexus ES 350
12/02/2019
They will always provide a loaner to you, when they have your car.
I’m always treated very fairly. Work gets done as quickly as possible. If I have a problem with the car, they handle it quickly and give me a loaner.

AG
AMANDA G.
Nissan Xterra
11/26/2019
Thank you!!!
Thank you so much for helping me with my car! Your customer service is exceptional and I truly felt like family. You will be who I call for any future automotive needs. Thank you again!

JOHN R.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/20/2019
Genuine Takes Care of You
I brought my truck in for an oil change. A tire rotation is included, which is fantastic. They pay attention to detail and check things out for you. They also give thorough maintenance advice. And the coolest thing? If your car will be there a while, they will give you a loaner car!

TH
TOM H.
Lexus GX 470
11/19/2019
Prompt courteous service.
They sent me a text message reminding me of an upcoming oil change, performed the oil change on the same day, and returned the car clean and ready to go. Very impressed.

MJ
MARTIN J.
Round Rock, TX
Nissan NV200
11/14/2019
Great fast oil change while I waited
Great service for oil change.

BJ
BOBBIE J.
Kia Soul
11/05/2019
Great space and customer service!
It's important to have a mechanic that you can trust. Dwayne and his team of Genuine Automotive & Diesel is a place you can go where you can have the confidence that they will take care of you.

Jack G.
Hutto, TX
11/01/2019
Dwayne and Charles are awesome
Took my truck to Jiffy Lube and they wanted 40.00 more than the price they advertised. Genuine Automotive got it done that afternoon for the advertised price. What an awesome team!!