JANE M.
Toyota Celica
10/15/2019
Dwayne and his service were great!!
He was very friendly and accommodating.

BRIAN M.
Georgetown, TX
Toyota Tundra
10/10/2019
Good people
Great guys and very honest. Nick didn’t try to sell anything i didn’t need. They came and picked up my truck at my house. Fixed it and brought it back fixed.

AG
AMY G.
Acura MDX
10/08/2019
Always quality!
I always trust Geniune Automotive and Diesel. I took it in this time to their new shop and had a great time relaxing in the nice waiting area and chatting with everyone. Just regular maintenance and it was super easy and affordable!
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks Amy! Kind of like a Dr's office, people aren't always happy to visit us but we love having customers hang with us if they can! We appreciate you letting us perform a Synthetic Oil Change and Alignment on your 2018 Acura MDX!

Dodge Dart
10/05/2019
Great customer service. They are very nice people. I'll be going back for sure. Only thing is I asked to have my tires aired up and it didn't happen. I had to stop and do it. But other than that it was great. Please give them a shot.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 10/09/2019

Hi, first let me apologize for giving you the perception that we missed this. I confirmed with our tech that he did check the tire pressures on your vehicle. I'll have our Service Advisor follow up with you as we want to know what the indicator(s) displayed about the tire pressure. Thank you for allowing us to perform an Oil Change on your 2015 Dodge Dart SXT!

PB
PAUL B.
Nissan Xterra
10/02/2019
Warranty Work
GAD is true to their word! I had my transmission rebuilt by them in March and another check engine light popped with my car going into "safe mode" in 3rd gear. Took it back to GAD, received a loaner car and 8 days later, had my car back with the transmission worked on and not a penny charged! Great service, great attention and they were very informative on what was going on with the car. GAD gets 4 thumbs up! (2 hands and 2 feet - haha!)
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks so much Paul! Its all part of doing business...the right way, by standing behind our work! Thank you for trusting us with the Transmission Rebuild on your 2006 Nissan Xterra S! BTW, that would be two thumbs and two big toes up! ; )

MIKE B.
Leander, TX
09/30/2019
Awesome service!
Could not be more satisfied with the service I received and the honesty of Genuine automotive. Also, the cleanest service and repair shop I’ve ever been to.

ZT
ZOE T.
Georgetown, TX
09/28/2019
Fantastic Shop
Dwayne and his technicians did a superb job resolving the issue with
my AC!!

BEN B.
09/24/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Dwayne was very knowledgeable about his craft and transparent about what he was doing with my Camry. He went the extra mile to make sure that I didn't pay more than I had to, and he saved me quite a bit of money. I'd recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest mechanic whom they can trust with their vehicle maintenance.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks Ben! Life is about relationships and relationships come from integrity. Thank you for trusting us to do a Front Wheel Alignment on your 2007 Toyota Camry! We'll see you the next time around!

MA
MARQUITA A.
09/19/2019
Great Experience
This place is amazing. I had a great experience today. I will be returning ❤️
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Marquita! We are pleased as punch that you had a great experience with us. It's important that EVERYONE that comes to us feel this way. Thank you for bringing your 2014 Ford Fusion in for an Oil Change and Tire Rotation. Now that you have the information you need regarding your vehicle's health, we can help you priortize your maintenance.

JEREMY M.
Hutto, TX
Ram 1500
09/18/2019
Amazing service
Not only was the service great. I got recommendations for maintenance that will be needed in the future. I take all my cars there.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks Jeremy, those words are music to our ears! We would love it if everyone brought all their cars to us, but we are always grateful for what we get. Thank you for bringing your 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 for a Diesel Oil Change and we'll see later for your follow up maintenance items!

STEVE S.
09/13/2019
Car Maintenance
Honest and reasonably priced. They are good people you can trust. You should take your car to Genuine Automotive for an estimate before having anyone else work on it.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Steve! We appreciate you letting us perform a Tune Up and Oil Change on your 2013 Nissan Altima! Its always great to see you!

WW
Wade W.
09/12/2019
I appreciate the reasonable price, good work, quick turnaround, and use of a loaner vehicle.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks Wade! I think you almost nailed all the key points there and we appreciate you trusting your 2005 Toyota Tundra SR5 with us for an Oil Change. Let us know when to get you on the schedule for your fluid flushes!

WW
WADE W.
Toyota Tundra
09/12/2019
Good job
I appreciate the quick turnaround, reasonable price, thorough attention to detail, and use of loaner vehicle.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks Wade! We appreciate you bringing in your 2005 Toyota Tundra for a check up and Oil Change. We have the recommended services saved in your profile so whenever you're ready, let us know!

GG
GREG G.
09/11/2019
Is there anything you can’t do!?!?
In the last week alone your team has changed oil on 2 of my cars, repaired items that I have been putting off, and helped me find a solid car for my daughter. All of this and I didn’t have to leave my office! Thank you for your integrity and outstanding customer service!
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/18/2019

Hey Greg, yes we don't do auto body work LOL! Thank you so much for the kind words and for trusting us with all your automotive needs! We strive to make it easy for our customers to maintain their vehicles no matter how busy their schedules are. Thanks again and see you soon!

MAGGIE R.
Roscommon, MI
09/11/2019
So very disappointed 😔
I am so saddened that after choosing a shop with such great reviews and a seemingly good reputation i and my company have been treated so poorly. As a result of the service we received from GENUINE automotive, my company lost SEVERAL days of work and TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars in revenue. They messed up the first time and as a result we lost an additional 4 days of work. Add insult to injury they never test drove our vehicle before sending us to pick it up then, took their time making it right. To date our truck is still sitting in one of their bays and its been a week. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

TANNER B.
09/10/2019
Happy Camper... Again
My vehicle is important to me. It’s what helps me get around Austin so I can do what I love- train clients! GAD is a family business that understands your needs. They are upfront and service is done right. When I need my vehicle serviced GAD is where I go.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/18/2019

Hey Tanner, thank you for the review and bringing in your 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for an Oil Change! Taking care of your vehicle is like taking care of your body, it matters what you put into it and without regular maintanence, both will break down. Keep up the good work buddy and we'll see you the next time around!

KA
KELVIN A.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
09/06/2019
I was able to save over 50% on my Oil change and car inspection. Very thankful!!!
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/18/2019

Hey Kelvin, isn't it great to save time and money? Thank you so much for giving us the oppportunty to save you money on an Oil Change on your 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque!

CG
CRYSTAL G.
Cedar Park, TX
08/28/2019
Last Minute Oil Change!
I’m so glad they were able to get me in so quickly. I made my appointment request late Tuesday night and they got me in right away the following morning! The front desk staff (Hayleigh) was super knowledgeable, friendly and professional. As a female client, it’s nice to go somewhere and not feel intimidated. Bonus: They had “Friends” playing in their super clean and cozy lobby! Thanks for a great experience!
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/18/2019

Wow Crystal, you're making us blush...in all seriousness, Hayleigh has been an intregal part of our success since the beginning and we love the fact that you felt comfortable here. Thank you for trusting us to do a Brake job your 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LT! We look forward to your next visit for your Oil Change!

AG
AMBER G.
Cedar Park, TX
08/26/2019
Customized Service!
Everyone here goes out of their way to make auto repairs pleasant, and that’s hard to do! Thanks!!!
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Amber, when you believe in what you do, its easy to make it pleasant! Thank you for trusting us to perform the Oil Changes for your 2015 BMW X5! We'll see you next time! "pew pew!"

DJ D.
Temple, TX
Scion xB
08/21/2019
Great service.
Great company to do business with. Easy I. And easy out. They know what they are doing. Having the loaner car really helped smooth out the day.
DWAYNE S. from Genuine Automotive & Diesel responded on 09/18/2019

Hey DJ, we are built on the belief that in today's independent and small business world, people need their cars to get business done. We are happy to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing in your 2011 Scion XB for an Oil Change!