DF
Donna F.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
My experience with Ebersole’s has been a breath of fresh air. Everyone at the dealership have always gone out of their way to make sure my expectations are met. I would recommend them due to my own experiences with their service and their integrity!
JARED S D. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for the great survey and choosing Ebersoles, we hope to see you at your next service- Jarred

Daniel S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Professional Service
My Santa Fe wouldn't start, nothing. I have roadside assistance and had it towed to the dealership. The next day I called after work and it was finished. Luckily all it needed was a new battery terminal. A quick fix. They didn't try to upsell any other services or products.
JARED S D. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for the great survey and choosing Ebersoles, we are glad that we could help you! Have a fantastic week- Jarred

ES
Edward S.
Palmyra, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
I had great service from start to finished.
The staff is friendly and willing to answer questions
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survey and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope to see you at your next service appointment. Have a great rest of your week. Thank you for all the kind words about are  dealership.

GS
Gary S.
Cleona, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Ebersole Hyundai
Best dealership experience ever. Excellent purchase experience and continue to have outstanding service experience. All personnel have been great!!!!
JARED S D. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for the great survey and choosing Ebersoles, have a fantastic weekend- Jarred

RD
Richard D.
Harrisburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Equus
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Owner
I get treated like a king there. The receptionist Eileen is so friendly and makes sure I have complete comfort. The service tech jarred is very accommodating Also. He always tells me about the
Safety of my vehicle. This look for things I might not be aware of.
JARED S D. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for the great survey and choosing Ebersoles, it is always a please to see you and help you. Thank you for your continued business-  Jarred

Bonnie H.
Myerstown, PA
04/21/2021 Category: Service
very reliable dealership
nice place to do business,staff very helpful,great cars
JARED S D. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

HC
Heather C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Staff goes above and beyond their duties.
The service department offered to take me home while the car was being serviced. I was very surprised will how willing they were to accomodate my needs.
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survey and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope to see you at your next service appointment. Hope you have a great rest of your week. You are welcome for the ride home anytime.

Tower City, PA
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Everyone was awesome!
JARED S D. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/31/2021 Category: Service
The people and the service
were great. Told me what needed to be done, how much, and the length of time. I went to breakfast with my parents and before I got back, it was ready to go!
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survey and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope you have a great week.

CN
Christina N.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service!
Staff is always very friendly! They offered Valet service to me and it was great! They promptly picked my car up and returned it within a few hours!
JARED S D. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for the great survey and choosing Ebersoles, have a fantastic week- Jarred

03/13/2021 Category: Service
Customer service experience
Best customer service ever
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 03/13/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survey and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hope to see you at your next service appointment.

KG
Kathleen G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/12/2021 Category: Service
the service department
I will continue to go to the serf=vice department for all my vehicle's service needs... I would highly recommend the service department to all my friends
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survey and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope you are enjoying this nice weather we are having. Hope to see you at your next service appointment.

2012 Hyundai Equus
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Great people, convenience, cleanliness, details
Great people, Great atmosphere, Great service, been coming here for years.
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survey and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope to see you at your next service appointment. Have a great weekend.

SP
Samual P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
time spent
excellent and was surprised and grateful that they washed my car
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survay and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope to see you at your next service appointment. enjoy the nice weather we are having.

WS
William S.
Jonestown, PA
03/11/2021 Category: Service
We love Matt and his team !! Keep up the great job guys!!
Matt S. from Ebersole Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for the GREAT survey and for choosing Ebersole Hyundai. Hope you are enjoying the nice weather we are having. Hope to see you at your next service appointment.