FL
Fran L.
Schaumburg, IL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Fran said the staff always seem to know what they're doing, they're always very polite, and she's never had a problem with them. She appreciates that the staff are always willing to patiently answer any and all questions.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Fran for that kind review. We like to make sure our customers understand what needed services we find during the inspection process. Thank you again for your business!

Denise G.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Denise said she was happy with the work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you again for your business Denise!

T
Tom Rogers
Saint Louis, MO
05/30/2018
Wind Shield Wiper Blow Out
I was on 290 in the middle lane and it was raining hard when my wind shield wiper linkage completely stopped working. I was able to get over to the right shoulder and call Triple A. The closest auto repair facility was Elk Grove Marathon. Russ Hoch (Service Manager) gave me a call while I was waiting for the tow truck to arrive. Russ was very professional and explained that he would receive my vehicle when it arrived and bump me up on the wait list because of their affiliation with Triple A. Russ and the entire staff at Elk Grove Marathon are very professional and knowledgeable on auto repairs. I would recommend using them.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Tom for that great review! I'm very glad to hear our staff took care of you asap so we can get you back on the road. Thanks again for your business and review!

EL
Eric L.
Harwood Heights, IL
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business was very prompt and professional. They were able to help with what was needed.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Eric for your business and five star review! Glad we can help you out with your automotive needs.

Matt G.
Chicago, IL
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Matt said Russ is very accommodating and he's pleasant to deal with and he will continue to bring his vehicle in.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Matt for the nice review of our Service Manager Russ. We appreciate your business!

LH
Linda H.
Romeoville, IL
05/22/2018
Russ...he is honest.
I drive 40 miles to get my oil changed because Russ is there. He is the most trustworthy mechanic I have ever known.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/22/2018

Wow Linda I had no idea! That means a lot to us! Thank you for going out of your way to see us and thank you again for your business!

AH
Ann H.
05/20/2018
Windshield washer pump replacement
Timely appointment set up as usual. Replaced and ready to go quickly. Always reasonable cost. I love this place. Been using them since Russ came over from Mark's place. I will continue using them until I can't drive anymore.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Ann for the kind words about our auto service center. Thank you again for your business!

HW
Hussain W.
Acura TL
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Hussain said the facility provided good service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Hussain!

WH
Warner H.
05/16/2018
Oil Change
Appointment was easy to make .. my preferred time slot was available the following day .. I was greeted professionally upon arrival .. the work was done promptly .. the bill for services was thorough .. and the price was competitive .. I'll definitely be back again the next time my vehicle requires service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you Warner for the great review with your experience with us the other day!

NC
Nancy C.
Elmwood Park, IL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff were a good group.

Thank you Nancy!

LK
Lewis K.
Deerfield, IL
Volkswagen Passat
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Lewis said he was very satisfied with this business.

Thank you Lewis!

DF
Dan F.
05/13/2018
Always great service
My #1 place to go for any service needs.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Dan!

LH
Luis H.
Volo, IL
Nissan Versa
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Luis said the charges were too high for something that was simple. He was charged $80 for a diagnosis that only took 15 minutes. He doesn't think the charges were fair and if he had known what was going to happen he would have had his vehicle towed to his house and saved over $200.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Luis,   I'm sorry to see you only gave us a one star review. I have to disagree with your statement about the diagnosis only taking 15 mins. Your car was towed in not running. After it was dropped off you spoke to our service writer and went next door to eat while you waited for a call. Our techs pushed your car into to the shop since it doesn't run. We checked the electrical system to make sure you have good battery power. The tech then connected the scan tool and check for any trouble codes and graph test sensors and check for proper communication with computer that controls ignition and fuel system. We then lifted your car up in the air and removed bottom plastic shield covers to inspect bottom side of engine to see what had happen. We then  found internal engine failure causing a punchure in the upper side of your engine block. We then advised you of our findings when you returned. All this did not take 15mins. It took almost an hour to find out the cause and as you can see we did not charge you a full hour for our time. Just wanted to explain this in more detail since we were fair of charging the time we had in diagnosing the problem with your car.

TN
Tony N.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the employees did the work the right away and did what he asked them to do. Everything was perfect and cool.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you Tony for your great review and business!

Sandra W. C.
Saturn L200
05/01/2018
This is my station!
Russ and Bobby are great! They always take care of me and have worked very closely with me. This is a great station and would recommend it to anyone that wants a job well done!

Sandra
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you Sandra for the great review about Russ & Bob. Thank you again for your business!

James H.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
James said this business did an excellent job.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/29/2018

Thank you James!

CA
Cody A.
Nissan Rogue
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he has used the business for awhile and the repairs were done in a timely manner.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/29/2018

Thank you Cody for your loyalty and great review!

SK
Sigmund K.
04/22/2018
The best service from a gas station/auto repair shop.
Russ is the best service manager as well as the rest of the staff. Everyone takes the time to hear and then diagnose your problem. It's fixed at a reasonable cost (cheaper than at a dealership ). Bobby is a very competent mechanic and both Russ and Bobby are the ones that a difference when you are looking for a fair and honest price on repairs to your vehicle.

HG
Harry G.
Itasca, IL
04/20/2018
This station is very good. When one calls, they will say bring the car in now or it would be better to wait until tomorrow etc. Everyone is friendly and when you are told the car will be ready in 45 minutes, it usually is.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Harry for the great comments about our service dept and for the five star rating! Thank you again for your business!

SK
Sigmund K.
04/20/2018
Great staff to work with.
Russ and the staff that work on the cars are very good at their jobs.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/20/2018