JJ
Joe J.
12/20/2019
Fast friendly service
Russ was friendly and took care of my problem with my vehicle looked in to other issues that we will be taking of soon
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Joe for sharing your experience with us. Will see you at your next service.

David S.
Schaumburg, IL
12/20/2019
Roadworthy Again
10 year old Accord with 153K miles. Went in with bad front end vibration; upon acceleration, bad shaking- deceleration no vibration occurs. Russ listened to my description, took two test rides in vehicle to accurately diagnose bad CV axels. Replaced and repaired - car drives excellent and I feel safe on the expressway again! Clearly communicated and explained the problem as well as the work required for repair. Couple this with competitive pricing, a great consumer experience- this place is one to visit for vehicle in Elk Grove.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you David for sharing your first time experience with us! I'm glad to hear Russ & our crew were able to diagnose and fix your back to new like condition. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Linda B.
INFINITI M35
12/19/2019
Great service are honest that be with what your car needs to have done.
They are timely and fix your car in a timely fashion.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you Linda! Happy Holidays!

John P.
Buick LaCrosse
12/19/2019 Category: Service
John said the business does a really fine job. He said he thinks Russ, Manny and all of the mechanics that work there are really nice and great guys.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you John and thank you again for your business!

Debra C.
12/18/2019
Great service/repair shop
I took my car in for a routine oil change and got the same great service as always..... .they checked out my car for any problems or future problems that may occur....they are honest...friendly and reasonably priced.....Best car garage/ repair shop I have ever done business with......and I have been driving for over 44 yrs...
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you Debra for that awesome review! We appreciate your business. Happy Holidays!

Janet S.
12/18/2019
Fair & lose to home
Prices are good, friendly & Russ explains things in detail plus it's close to home
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you Janet for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear Russ and crew took care of your car!

12/15/2019
Fixed electrical/battery
They got me in the next day and finished on time and the cost was below their original quote. Thanks?
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/16/2019

I'm glad to hear our crew got you in & out quickly. Thank you again for your business!

Jennifer L.
12/13/2019
Russ and Crew
No nonsense, honest, friendly and caring.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you Jennifer!

DI
Dominik I.
Chicago, IL
Lexus LS 460
12/13/2019
A+
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Great service.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

AG
Arlene G.
Mount Prospect, IL
12/11/2019
It’s great. Good work. Helpful people.
Happy as always. Happy Holidays.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you Arlene!  Happy Holidays!

LG
Lida G.
Acura RDX
12/10/2019
Customer
The staff is very welcoming and professional... they have earned my trust by being honest.. I have recommended people to go there
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Lida for sharing your experience with us. I'm happy to hear we have earned your trust, means a lot to our staff. Thank you again for your business and Happy Holidays!

12/09/2019
Quick & Friendly Service
Looking for an alternative service provider vs. going to a dealer. Low pressure, didn’t try to up sell me and tell me “all the things I need to have done. Clean waiting area with refreshments, nice touch. Manny and Russ are friendly and honest. First time there, will definitely be back.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you very much for sharing your first time experience with us. We never try to up-sell you things you don't need. Thank you again for your business!

Lisa B.
12/09/2019
Finally an honest and reliable place to take my car!
It might take a couple of days to get your car in, but that is because they are thorough, honest and take time to explain things as busy as they are. Russ was amazing and patient with my 30 questions as always! I was recommend from a friend and since then have recommended 3 friends and my mom. Definitely recommend!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Lisa for your sharing your first time experience with us. I'm glad to hear Russ and our staff took great care of your car. Thank you again for your business and for recommending your friends and family to us!

FG
Frank G.
Roselle, IL
Jaguar XF
12/07/2019
Another great experience
Battery died unexpectedly on my car and had a full day. Russ got me in and had my car ready by day end. Always a great experience
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you Frank! I'm glad to hear Russ took care of your battery issue. Thank you again for your business!

Jon H.
Ford Edge
12/06/2019
Personal and professional
Have always been very helpful and have the customers satisfaction as a top priority.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 12/06/2019