Nissan Quest
05/07/2019
An honest place
Russ helped save me a lot of money by thinking outside the box.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for that review. I'm glad to hear Russ gave you some great advice on your car.

Mark B.
Repair review
Work was done well by shop.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you Mark!

Katy S.
Chevrolet Cruze
Great People!
Been coming here for years and truly trust everyone and the work they do!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Katy for trusting us and being a loyal customer all these years!  Thank you again for your business!

Richard G.
Plymouth Neon
04/30/2019
The people and the excellent work and service I have received every time they work on my cars.
When you deal with Elk Grove Marathon it's like your family friend is working on your cars.
The people are friendly and the workmanship is unsurpassed by any other repair center.
I have lived in Elk Grove for 42 years and I find them to be the best.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Richard for that excellant review about us! We like to treat all our customers like a family friend. Thank you again for your business!

04/28/2019
These guys always do a great job. Just went in for an oil change .. service was prompt and thorough. Russ made some service recommendation that I should be aware of .. NOT SELLING ME SERVICE as some Dealerships might do .. simply making me aware of issues that will most likely require service at some point in time. Honest service that I highly recommend.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you very much for that great review! Russ our service manager is the most honest guy you will find. We never sell you something you do not need. Thank you again for your business!

SK
Sigmund K.
04/26/2019
Great staff and clean waiting area.
Staff goes out of its way to resolve your car problem big or small.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Sigmund! We care about our customers! Thank you again for your business!

GC
Gyl C.
Itasca, IL
Nissan Versa
04/26/2019
Elk Grove Marathon! ******excellent
Russ, Bob and all the techs you have doing an Outstanding job. Honesty, professionalism, courtesy, consistency, honesty is the number one and good service!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Gyl for that great five star review. Thank you again for your business!

PH
Pete H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/25/2019
Great Job As Usual
Russ & the team did a great job getting me in and out in a timely fashion, The new changes look great and I enjoyed my FREE coffee & cookie when I was waiting.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Pete for that five star review and glad you like our new improvements to the waiting area!

HG
Harry G.
Itasca, IL
04/24/2019
I have been going to this station for ten years now and always received good serv ice and they use Valvoline oil which I prefer.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Harry for being a loyal customer all these years and thank you again for your review!

NJ
Nancy J.
Schaumburg, IL
Chevrolet Corvette
04/23/2019
Corvette Service
As always, my experience dealing with Russ and the service I received was great. Russ is the best. I had many questions and he took the time to answer all.
Nancy James
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Nancy for that nice review about Russ and sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

BN
Bob N.
Bartlett, IL
04/18/2019
Bob
You guys are always the best!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/18/2019

Joseph F. L.
Ford Flex
04/16/2019
Friendly/accomodating/affortable
The customer service is the best and the price is reasonable and affordable
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Joseoh for sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

Mike H.
04/16/2019
Service and dependable repair
I used to go to a dealer. Not anymore. It's nice to go to a business that you can trust. Can't Say enough about the people that work there.

Thank you Mike!

Joe D.
Roselle, IL
Nissan Murano
04/15/2019
Great place.
Second time here. Highly recommend.

Thank you Joe!

Debra C.
04/11/2019
GREAT SERVICE
I am a frequent customer here as my car is old and needs repairs....The service is always great....the rates are reasonable and most of all they are honest.....I have referred other people to this repair shop and they also have been very happy with the service. ...
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Debra for that great review!  Thank you again for your business!

DT
Deborah T.
04/11/2019
Russ and the mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and the most proficient ever!
Russ and the mechanics are extremely knowledgeable, and friendly. I have never had a bad experience at Marathon in Elk Grove Village for my car needing any repair or just normal maintenance.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Deborah for sharing your experience with us. Thank you again for your past business!

TA
Terry A.
Kia Optima
04/05/2019
Best repair shop around
what can I say Russ and Many are the best around .why take your car to the dealer who will rip you off when you can have piece of mind taking your car to them as they always treat you right and never ever rip you off like the dealers will do as they know cars and will always save you money as they are the best service for you by far .
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Terry for your sharing your experience with us! As you already know we never service something that is not needed or can wait at a later date. We thank you for trusting us with your family vehicles and thank you again for your many years of business!

Steve M.
Rolling Meadows, IL
04/01/2019
We Trust These Guys
They do solid work for a very reasonable price. Also, they give us practical advice on what really needs fixing and what we can defer on our older car. We knew Russ the service manager from his last place and followed him here because we trust him.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Steve for that great review and for trusting Russ & the crew with your vehicles. Thank you again for your past business and your loyalty to Russ!

Schaumburg, IL
04/01/2019
Car maintenance
Great customer service and work on my vehicle. It is a pleasure to do business at marathon.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for your business!