LD
Lee D.
02/05/2019
Glad I stopped there!
It seems like the shop try’s their best to to make the repairs. I felt like I got honest work from them. Wasn’t a number and actually was offered a ride home while they did the work.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Lee for the five star review and nice comments about our shop. I'm glad to hear our crew took good care of you! Thank you again for your business!

SK
Sigmund K.
02/05/2019
The staff
Battery died on the coldest day this year. After arranging for a jump they had us drive the car to the shop to test the battery. Altering testing it was determined that we need a new one. It was installed and tested before having us pick it up.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Sigmund, glad to hear we were able to diagnose your electrical issue and get you back on the road quickly!  Thank you again for your business!

David B.
GMC Terrain
02/04/2019
Russ is always on top if things
They put in s new battery. Checked out car electrical. Checked out tires to get them to the correct tire pressure. And handled a special request to check out if squirrels were trying to build nest in cars
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you David for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad our crew went above and beyond for your automotive needs. Thank you again for your business!

John S.
02/03/2019
battery issue
they were able to get to the problem within a short period of time and fix it
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Great to hear our staff was able to figure out your electrical issue quickly!  Thank you again for you business John!

WT
Wendy T.
Acura TL
02/01/2019
Spectacular Service in the Neighborhood
Over the last 10 years, why do I keep going back to Elk Grove Marathon? Quite simply because I trust them. As a professional woman who is always skeptical of high pressure sales tactics, I have never found this to be the case at EG Marathon. They take the time to explain the problem and all options. Their work is quality, one & done, they are close to home and customer service is exceptional. I am a forever customer.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Wendy for being a long time customer with us and thank you for that great review! We run an honest shop and never sell you something you don't need done. Thank you again for your business!

Mia W.
01/31/2019
Found an EGV gem for car repairs!
This place is the place to take your vehicle for your car care needs. They are friendly, honest, fair and they’ve got fantastic customer service. Each experience I’ve had, they have gone above and beyond!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Mia for that great review and sharing your experience with us! Thank you again for your business!

PC
Pete C.
Medinah, IL
01/30/2019
Easy to deal with and service great.
I have been doing business with Russ for years. He is knowledgeable and trustworthy. Everyone there is customer friendly. It is a good feeling knowing your car is in good hands with them when something goes wrong or just for maintenance. I have daughters at school who call Russ when they have a car concern.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Pete for that great review about Russ and our trustworthy Technicians! We appreciate your business all these years!

EB
Ellen B.
Nissan Sentra
01/30/2019
Such personal service, always friendly!
Very helpful, more than competitive prices and always feel like they are giving an honest quote
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Ellen for sharing your experience with us!

MK
Mead K.
01/26/2019
Great care. Honest pricing
For 30 years. The best most knowledgable service I've found
I would trust Russ and his crew to find and fix anything!
Mead killion
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Mead for sharing your experience with us!

TG
Tim G.
01/23/2019
Good service at Elk Grove Marsthon
Explained issues with my car which they were able to resolve in a timely msnner.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you Tim for the five star review and sharing your experience with us.

Linda M.
Hyundai Accent
Linda M.
I am very comfortable bringing my car in because I know it will be serviced or fixed correctly and as quickly as possible. Russ is great about explaining any problems or what was done and always in a friendly manner. The high tech programs that are used (online scheduling, service history availability, and now a link to what maintenance was done and rating each item) is pretty awesome too.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Linda for that great review and sharing your experience with us. We are glad you enjoy the high tech programs we are using with our customers today. Thank you again for your business!

Cathy H.
Very thorough and knowledgeable
I have been dealing with Russ and his crew for many years. They always go above and beyond to get the job done. They figure out the problem and complete the job in a timely manner. They explain everything done so you know exactly what they did. Russ is a great guy you can trust, which means alot today.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Cathy for that great review about the service you received from our service manager Russ! We all strive to go above and beyond our customers exceptions. Thank you again for your business!

KW
Karen W.
The people.
The people are wonderful. They take the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Karen for the five star review! Thank you again for your business!

Service, quality ,friendly ,fair pricing
All of the employees seem very friendly and knowledgeable. will explain problems to you and will ask before they take on anything more than you brought your car in for
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you again for your business!

YC
Yolanda C.
Acura TL
01/16/2019
Great customer service.
My experience has been always the best. Everyone is friendly, very helpful and reasonable price. Thank you!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Yolanda!!

Monica W.
01/16/2019
Great place to take your car!
Always get careful and honest service at Elk Grove Marathon. All my questions and concerns are answered. Great car care and customer service from Russ and the crew. Thank you
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Monica for that review and for your business and trusting us with your automotive needs!

RL
Ralph L.
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said Russ took good care of him and provided good service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Ralph for sharing your experience with us!

MT
Meg T.
01/15/2019
Very Good Care
I consider my car very important of my life. Its my Go Machine. It takes me places I want to go and I get home safely.
That is why I trust Elk Grove Marathon with my car. They have proven over and over,they can handle the job.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Meg for trusting us with your car. That statement is very true on how important it is to take care of your auto maintenance services. Thank you again for your business!

Dawa S.
01/11/2019
Great service. Very friendly and polite staff. Will definitely visit for any mechanical service.
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Dawa!

Lake In The Hills, IL
Pontiac G6
01/11/2019
Have been coming here for over 5 years now . Have repaired more then three different vehicles. Russ and team are great. They explain everything. Affordable. Many places are closer to home but not trustworthy.
Elk Grove Marathon is fantastic and the only place I will ever trust with my vehicles and my children’s vehicles!!!
Manny from Elk Grove Marathon/ EGM Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for that great review and for going out of your way to bring your families cars to our shop. We greatly appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs. Thank you agiain for your past business!