Joann H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
great service
All of you are great . It is a great comfort to me to be able to call you and know I will be helped. Thank you for your great service. I enjoy talking to both Russ and Manny,
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/13/2020

Your welcome Joann!  I'm glad we came to your rescue asap as your car broke down in this 90 + degree heat! Thanks again for being a loyal customer all these years!

Rick C.
Nissan Sentra
Great job
Russ and his guys did a great job in getting my car back In good running order

Thank you Rick!

Jimmy B.
Saint Charles, IL
INFINITI QX80
Honest and Fast
I dropped my car off last minute (2 days prior) for various repairs before a trip. They ensured it would be ready to go. The car was done, and at a very fair price.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Jimmy for the five star review! I'm glad to hear our crew got you in & out quickly. Thank you again for your business and will see you again at your next service!

Aurora, IL
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/10/2020
Great service and affordable prices..Very friendly and helpful staff..Russ is great at explaining things and does not get you worried.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 stars and your review. I'm glad to hear our service manager Russ was pleasant to work with. Thank you again for your business and will see you again at your next service.

BA
Brittany A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Excellent service!
EGM is an awesome business to go to when you're in need of car repairs. I've gone a few times and every experience has been straight forward and they don't try to push anything else on me. And being a woman thats hard to find. Russ and Manny are super nice and have great communication when you have any questions or of theu discover anything. They never perform any service before asking. And the service and quality is top match!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you Brittany for that awesome review!  I'm glad to hear you are happy with the service you received from our crew. Thank you again for trusting us with you family vehicle and we will see you again at your next service!

TO
Tom O.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/10/2020
They did what they said they were going to do, when they said they would do it at the price they said it would be. That’s about all you can ask for.
They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it at the price they said it would be. That’s about all you could ask for.

Thank you Tom!

PH
Pete H.
GMC Yukon
Great Job!
Fast, friendly service. I'll be back again and again!

Thank you Pete!

FC
Flo C.
Itasca, IL
Help When You Need it Most
I live not to far from here and the first time I stopped in was due to a flat tire on my way home from work. It was late in the day, about 4:45 P.M. when my tire suddenly blew out and I needed to get somewhere close and fast. I pass by EGM on my way home from work every day and remembered they were right down the street from where my tire went flat so I drove right there. Of course I didn't have an appointment and it was close to closing time so I wasn't sure that they would be able to help me but to my surprise, they did without hesitation. My tire was unrepairable and they didn't have a replacement on hand but they were able to change it with my donut spare which was enough for me to be able to get to a tire shop before they closed to get it replaced. Because they were there at the last minute when I needed them most I promised I would be back again.
Last week I was driving and my air-conditioning went out on my car. I had an appointment to get my dog's nails trimmed and with the 90 plus degree heat we had been having there was no way I could put my dog in my hot car like that to take him to the groomer. So I stopped in at EGM once again and explained the problem. The fellow took my keys and got me in right away even though they had a shop full of cars. They tested my car and said everything came back good and then recharged the unit. It is now working like a charm and an icebox in my car when I turn on the air!! I am happy and my dog is too :-)
Each time I went to EGM, the people were friendly and accommodating. Very knowledgeable too.
I highly recommend EGM. When you are in trouble and need help fast, even near closing time and they are still willing to help with a smile on their faces, then you know you have found a great mechanic.
Thank's guy's. I really appreciate all your help and getting me back on the road each time and very quickly too!! Like I said before "I'll be back"!!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your first time experience with us. I'm happy to hear our crew came to your rescue twice. You have explained in detail how we treat all our customers on daily basis. Thank you again for your review and for your business. We will see you again at your next service!

BF
Barbara F.
Toyota Yaris
07/08/2020
It's all those little extras make a big difference!
It's all those little extras you do at no charge. And the big things like wearing masks and keeping your area spotless. I know when I pick up my car, the inside has been totally wiped down. My best friend took her car where she usually does (in Ohio) and while she waited, several people came in with no masks. The workers didn't have masks. There was no effort to keep any safe distance. She waited for her car but I would have left immediately. I am so thankful for EGM. Nobody does it like EGM. Thank you!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you Barbara for that great review! I'm glad to hear you were happy how our crew handled disinfecting & sanitizing your vehicle before and after the service. We try to do our best to keep our location clean and germ free. Thank you again for your many years of loyalty and trusting us with your family vehicles. Will see you again at your next service, stay safe!

BG
Bill G.
Elgin, IL
Good and fast.
These guys are always looking out for my safety. I appreciate their attention to my vehicle and their service recommendations.

Thank you Bill!

Marcie L.
GMC Terrain
07/08/2020
I’m a senior that knows nothing about cars. My car was stalling and the “check engine “ light was in. They diagnosed the problem, called with a fair estimate, and got my car fixed at the time promised.

Thank you Marcie!

Marcie L.
07/07/2020
Great service and fair prices
I was having trouble with my car stalling and the check engine light was on. They diagnosed the problem, called me with the estimate, and had my car ready when promised. Great service!
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you Marcie for the five stars and great review!  I'm glad to hear our crew was able to figure out the check engine light issue on your 2013 GMC Terrian. Thank you again for your business and will see you at your next service.

Awesome customer service experience
Thanks guys for the awesome work on getting my work truck running again.
Manny from EGM Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the five stars & review!

Jan M.