Business Solutions

Emory Transmission East

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SUSAN H.
09/27/2022
Exhaust system replaced
Emory's staff was honest and thorough. They are a great team to work with.I will go back for inspection and repairs again.

HW
HATTIE W.
09/20/2022
I was pleased to get a quick appointment, that day, because my car battery was declining in voltage. Pleased with their service, professionalism and...

AC
Andrew C.
09/20/2022
Andrew said the staff at this business was solid, they explained everything to him about his vehicle and they were a decent staff to work with.

EB
EDWARD B.
09/14/2022
Needed a new transmission, radiator, thermostat and coolant system flush
Couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism at Emory Transmissions. Rick and Ed are very outgoing and explained what happened with my...

JENNIFER K.
09/14/2022
Treated like family
I was treated like I was family right when I walked in the door. Rick is an awesome guy and very helpful. They took the time to show me what was wrong and...