Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RL
Rudolf L.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Rudolph said that the place did a good job and has before as well.

MK
MELISSA K.
Orlando, FL
Lexus ES 350
06/16/2019
Euro specialists always provides excellent customer service. They are professional and friendly and I wouldn’t trust my car with anyone else.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/15/2019
Thanks
They got my car in quickly and took care of the repair in the time frame promised. I’ll be back. Labor rates are much lower than the dealer as well.

JOHN A.

Donna L.
Florida
Lexus GX 470
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the service was good.

VW
VERONICA W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/07/2019
Thorough
I went in due to check engine light indicator. When I received the review of my car, my entire car was inspected and details given on what was found and the needed, recommended, and can wait repairs. Prices are very reasonable.

JOEL W.

James W.
Apopka, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/03/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff did a good job, he was pleased and he will be back.

EV
Edgardo V.
Apopka, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLE
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Edgardo said Brandon, the manager, was very nice, he explained everything in detail and everything worked out well. He is happy with their work and he likes them.

SANDY B.
Porsche Boxster
05/28/2019
A wonderful car spa
As always I received top rated service which is soo very personable

Mike H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place did a very good job and he was very satisfied with the quality of the work and the turnaround.

BK
BOB K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
Flex B MB
quick efficacious service to specifications, with excellent recommendations for follow up requirements in the near future.

WL
WALTER L.
05/17/2019
Overall experience was very good. Outlined the service I required and performed it an excellent matter. Also, provided items that needed my future attention.

JOSE R.
Oviedo, FL
Attention to details.
Very friendly atmosphere.

TG
TRACY G.
Came through
We had to leave town fast because of a medical emergency. Our car needed service so I called EURO. They came through with compassion to our situation. They got me in while I waited. They took care of everything on our car even though it was last minute.

We have used them every service requirement since we moved here 2 years ago. They politely tell us about what they find during the service but never have they pushed unneeded repairs or bogus repairs on us.

This is worth something in my life.

The service is fantastic.

Casselberry, FL
Lexus IS 250
05/08/2019
Always Awesome
I am never disappointed by the staff or service level of Euro Specialists. It's comforting and refreshing to be able to trust the company that services your vehicle. I have been a loyal customer for ten years and will remain so.

PR
PEGGY R.
BMW Z4
05/01/2019
Exceeded expectations
I have a 2003 BMW Z3 and received a recommendation from a neighbor to try Euro. I had attempted to repair my Z thru 2 other foreign car specialists in Orlando who did not fix my car. The repair, customer service, and communication were 5 star. I am now enjoying my Z again with confidence. It drives so well. No engine lights or strange noises. Back to enjoying my therapy car!

CV
Charles V.
Sorrento, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did a very good job.

Winter Springs, FL
04/16/2019
Timely
Friendly,knowledgeable,honest.

You get the feeling that they have doing a good fair job is the number one objective.

RL
Rudolf L.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Rudolf said it was done well within a reasonable amount of time.