Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5rating 3.5714286rating 3.5714286
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

SD
Steven D.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
In full disclosure, I've owned 14 cars over my life, and (other than when I purchased from a family friend), I've never had a dealership treat me with such consistently great service. In this instance, one of the wheels on my 2018 Sonata had begun to peel. I reached out to Kenny Horn (Service Manager), and I explained the issue. Given past experiences with other brands, I expected a reply telling me that the paint warranty only applied to the painted surfaces of the car, etc. Instead, I sent pictures to Kenny, he verified that the peeling was not a result of damage, and less than a week later, Evansville Hyundai replaced the wheel under warranty. They truly exceeded my expectations. This is the reason we are on our 3rd Hyundai from Evansville Hyundai with all 3 being serviced exclusively at the dealership. Great work Kenny and team!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me and my team that you would go out of your way to tell us how you feel. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
On time for service, clean waiting area with coffee and water. Free first oil change and car check.
Very nuce when scheduling.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

John L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Not Coming Back
On Monday July 1, we dropped off our Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for repair at Evansville Hyundai. Later that day my husband received a call with an explanation of repairs needed which included new tires, brake pads, repairs to struts and alignment and repair to a side mirror covered by warranty. Price and timeline were explained to him and he was told it would most likely be ready Tuesday. We did not dispute the explanation of repairs, nor the cost.
After that, we never heard from a dealership employee about our car. We called every day to check on the status and were put off to the next day (Thursday was a holiday) repeatedly. On Friday my husband checked on the car and was told they were waiting on a mirror which could be put on at any time, but that it would be ready by the end of the day. At 3 p.m. I called the service department, and spoke to a young man who did not ask me my name when I said I was calling to check on my car. I was put on hold and he came back several minutes later, still not asking me to identify myself, and told me that they were “waiting on a mirror from Mills Body Shop” after which he went silent. I asked when I could expect my car, and he was silent. I said “so, next week?” and his response was “yeah. Next week.” He hung up without saying goodbye.
Monday, my husband called in the morning and was told that it would be ready by the end of the day, that the car was in the body shop with the mirror being painted and then they’d “get to work on those brakes and struts” which puzzled him, because the week prior he had been told, literally every day, that it would be ready by the end of the day and then put off to the next day.
The service on the car itself, so far, has been acceptable. However, the poor to non-existent customer service we received was unacceptable and we will not be bringing our car in for any service to this Hyundai dealer again. Beyond that, we will not purchase another Hyundai or another car from a Duell dealership and will discourage others from doing so. Prior to owning this vehicle we owned Hondas, and have always had very good experiences with D-Patrick Honda…looks like we’ll be heading back there eventually.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Hello,

I'd first like to apologize on behalf of my dealership for the poor communication and customer service you received when you were last in. I have communicated with all of the employees involved, to ensure that a situation like this doesn't happen in the future. If there is anything I can do to help make your experience better, please reach out to me directly.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
?
No comments
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Diane H.
2012 Hyundai Equus
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Staff
Service staff very friendly down to earth, make you welcome like family they are the best
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Mark M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2019 Category: Service
personal service
personal service; attention to detail.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

John S.
Attention to my concern
Great service good attitude very helpful.

Rita S.
Wadesville, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Input
They provide individualizations to each person. They are very thorough and do a great job.

Mark L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Staff are top-notch professionals!
I've been extremely happy with the service department at Evansville Hyundai since we purchased 2 Hyundai autos in January of 2017!

I love the fact that I can drop it off in the morning, get a shuttle ride to work, and come pick the car up when it's ready! I also appreciate the fact that every 5th oil change is free! I will keep bringing my cars here to have them serviced!

SD
Steven D.
Consistently Great
Evansville Hyundai has always provided great service, and this experience was no different. Very pleased.

Mark P.
Tell City, IN
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was great and I did not have a appointment
Very friendly

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone I interacted with was nice. They made sure all my questions were answered.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Mc Leansboro, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
great service
nice and clean facility. well designed and easy access. snacks and water available during waiting time. free wifi. friendly and helpful people.

Charles M.
prompt service

Robin S.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Courtesy
Kept me updated when it took longer than expected.

Lawrenceville, IL
Love my car.
This visit was very quick. I waited and was pleased with the short wait time.
I like being able to schedule online too.

AT
Andrea T.
Chandler, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2019 Category: Service
At 42k in June 2019, my 2013 Santa Fe finally detected engine issues from the recall in Jan 2019 which a device had been installed.
It was determined she needed a new engine.
Amazing Service!! Jeremy, Kenny, Lance, Dakota, Jacob, Kenny and Russell. You guys rock!!!
Each of you had a part to make this situation into one of the most positive experience ever. I greatly appreciate all your efforts and kindness!!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for your business and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you for future services!

Robert H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai dealership does good work
Technicians did nice job in finding slow leak in windshield washer fluid pump.

Danielle came through in explaining it all to me.

Always good to hear from Don Waters.

Nice work!