Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5rating 3.5714286rating 3.5714286
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

Marvin P.
Philpot, KY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
We have loved our genesis since we bought it we will definitely buy another one when the time to trade comes. It gets great gas mileage for a full sized car. When we go out with friends they always what to ride with us. Everyone always comments on how comfortable It is
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

BA
Brittany A.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your business!!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Love the car - it's a great car. Have had several issues with service, but they have always followed up and corrected any issues.
See above.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great car - not a place for service.
I would recommend the car - not the service. It's overpriced and they seem to damage your car.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Sorry for any issues you had while here. We try our hardest not to have any issue while here. We try to wash very car that comes in,sorry if it took a little longer than usual. We will get any damage fixed on your car that we may have caused.

John C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2019 Category: Service
I have always had a great experience at Evansville Hyundai. Would highly recommend.

Mary H.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. All work done as requested.
I was pleasantly surprised with my experience. Dakota was my service rep and he was great! Impressed that they washed and lightly detailed my vehicle after the service was done.

Jennifer A.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Sorry I haven’t been to this dealership before
I purchased my car at another dealership due to my loyalty to an amazing salesman. I have attempted to utilize that service center at well. The staff is rude and does not know what customer service is. I will never go back to that dealership. This was my first trip to the Evansville dealer. Everyone was pleasant and respectful. I was given explanations and asked my opinion. The waiting area was spotless and comfortable. Great experience!

BD
Brie D.
Birdseye, IN
06/13/2019
Sales Manager Angry
Don't try buying a vehicle with cash! Didn't want my business for a second purchase, wouldn't honor the $50 test drive offer even after submitting to them. I asked to see if they would lower the price since I didnt qualify for rebates and I had purchased before from them. Tried a couple days later with a different manager and still can't get a straight answer. I guess I will take my business elsewhere.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
WHOLE DEALERSHIP
EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP

Sherry W.
Cynthiana, IN
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent customer service. Very polite and quick service time.

BE
Brent E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Genesis service
Overall good service. The Genesis is a wonderful car. I highly recommend Lance for any service work.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your business!!

NT
Nancy T.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Do to my warranty, I’ll always come to your dealership. I’m always happy with the service & confident after every visit that my car is in good working order.
Thank you.

Steven M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not best service I've had
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for you business!!

HD
Herbert D.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Consistent quality service by the entire Service Team.
I brought my Sonata in for a scheduled oil change on a Saturday, which works great with my work schedule. There is no scrambling around by the staff. They are well prepared, courteous and communicate in a professional manner. This time, I was greeted by "Dakota." He was attentive and very helpful. He let me know there was a minor computer update for my vehicle, which was taken care of immediately. I have purchased two vehicles from Duell's Hyundai, and I have been very satisfied with how I am treated as a customer. Example; A short time after purchasing my vehicle, it failed to start on one occasion. I called the dealership, and was told I could bring the car in and they would have a loaner vehicle ready to go for me (I was scheduled to leave town early the next morning). A new battery was installed, and I have had no additional issues since. Things happen, and parts can fail but what matters most to me is how a dealership handles these issues when they do arise. Adam Keister and the Service Team have provided excellent customer service since I first walked into the dealership. Give them a try!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
personal service
Everyone was very helpful to address my problem (cracked windshield) under warranty and to see to it that my busy schedule was taken into consideration.
I was especially impressed with Mr. Kenny Horn who was quick to attend to my problem and then provided me with needed document if I got stopped by police for a cracked windshield (until it could be repaired) as well as his personal business card to contact him if any questions.

Daniel W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great experience for service
Great experience for repair, kept informed all the way through process will definitely return in future

Tyrone M.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Duell's Evansville Hyundai
Overall, I am satisfied with the service I received on my vehicle. The only issue that initially caused concern was the price of the part that was required to repair my vehicle. After I raised a concern, the part was purchased from a local auto parts shop which ended up being a huge favorable price difference for me.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your business and your feedback!!

JE
John E.
Mount Vernon, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Very clean shop, helpful and friendly service

Richard B.
Battery Check
Stopped in and ask to check battery.
They took time to check it while we waited. Was surprised that I didn’t have to come back.

RV
Randell V.
Santa Claus, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice job
Nice job
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your five star review!!

Henderson, KY
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service. A little high in price.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your five star review!!