4.6

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2019 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you so much for providing feedback. A car wash should be standard with an oil change service, however we do miss the mark sometimes. I'll make a note in your file when I get in tomorrow to make sure your vehicle gets washed after an oil change. I look forward to seeing you for future services, and if there is ever anything I can do to help please just reach out to me directly.

------------------------------------
Evansville Hyundai Genesis
Khorn@hyundaiofevansville.com

Michael M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
First service since buying car
Seemed to appreciate me coming to them for service.Services (oil change) completed in a shorter time that expected. Everybody I dealt with treated me with all the proper courtesies..and best of all I was able to pick up my veterans rebate check ($500) Thank you Thank you that I applied for when I bought the car in April of this year. Thank you Duell's Hyundai..
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for providing such positive feedback! Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.

Lisa S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful staff. I am new to Evansville, so a little more than I am used to paying for an oil change. Having the car washed was a plus though!!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for leaving feedback! We'll see you in the future for your next service!

HH
Howard H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance Exceptionally Done
Only place I have my autos serviced since 2014.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Vincennes, IN
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable team
Team was knowledgeable about the problem I was having with my car. Great and Thanks. However, when I arrived for the repairs, I asked about how long it would take to complete them and was instructed to wait in the lounge area and as soon as a time was determine someone would come and let me know. NO ONE ever came to let me know about length of time. I was concerned since I had an important appointment afterwards that could not be resecheduled. After 45 minutes someone came to talk to me, fortunately it was to let me know my repairs were finished but they still needed it a little while to wash it for me. All in all, everything took about an hour. It would have been nice to not fret about the time while I waited, just a quick communication was all it would have taken.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service visit. I have shared your comments with the employees involved to make sure we are providing accurate updates to all of our customers.

GM
Greg M.
Boonville, IN
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Quick schedule
Scheduled in am for service and got in and out in pm.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey!

Stephanie C.
Santa Claus, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & quick but
Only reason for not giving dealer 5 stars as usual is car was not ran thru FREE complimentary wash.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for providing feed back from your most recent service visit. I apologize that you didn't receive a complementary wash. We do our best to provide all of our customers with a complementary wash, however we have been experiencing an unusually high volume of vehicles. Please mention the wash to our advisors at your next check in and we will ensure that it gets done.

CF
Caleb F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Quality Experience
It’s pricey, but they know the vehicle better than anyone else. This time they recommended a few repairs, and I took them up on one. I appreciate that they pay attention to anything that may cause problems with my vehicle in the future.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

LW
Lisa W.
Washington, IN
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Service
For the most part, I am satisfied with the Service Department. It sounds like they are having issues with keeping personnel.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your business! I apologize for the length of your repair. We had been seeing an abnormally high amount of parts back-orders over the last 6 months. I understand this is frustrating. As we discussed on the phone, your vehicle is ready for pickup, and if you need anything please reach out to me directly.

SG
Susan G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Headlight
Service was fast and affordable
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

BA
Brittany A.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your business!!

BE
Brent E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Genesis service
Overall good service. The Genesis is a wonderful car. I highly recommend Lance for any service work.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your business!!

Tyrone M.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Duell's Evansville Hyundai
Overall, I am satisfied with the service I received on my vehicle. The only issue that initially caused concern was the price of the part that was required to repair my vehicle. After I raised a concern, the part was purchased from a local auto parts shop which ended up being a huge favorable price difference for me.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your business and your feedback!!

Ronald W.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Overall very good!
Very friendly and professional personnel! Very good service but prices are a little high in my opinion! I fully intend to purchase another new Hyundai Sonata in the future!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback !!