Kermit B.
Pearland, TX
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/13/2019
Honest and reliable
Jay and team do quality work and are honest about what you need and don’t need. I highly recommend Excel.

Amber S.
12/12/2019
Fantastic Customer Service and Knowledge
Jay and his staff are knowledgeable and friendly and helped me tremendously with my car issues.
Best mechanic in town. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

12/07/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I had my 2013 BMW 335 serviced for the fuel tank replacement. After it was done they took me back to the shop, showed me the tank replaced and gave a detailed explanation of what had to be

done for this time consuming task.

Thank you Excel for living up to your name!

Johnny D.

Abraham Y.
Sugar Land, TX
12/05/2019
Abraham yang
Excellent professional job, thank you so much.

Don W.
Ford Edge
12/04/2019
Door ajar nitice
Replaced door handle to rectify the problem. Very efficient and honestly priced.

RD
Robert D.
Katy, TX
Lincoln Navigator
11/27/2019
Excellent Fair Service
Jay is always priced fair and never recommends more than you need. He communicates well and is happy to answer questions about your car. He’ll even help you decide which cars are good to own from a service point of view. I’ve been using Jay for all my repairs for more than 10 years and never been disappointed.

MF
Michael F.
11/26/2019
State Inspection
Honest, efficient, and friendly. Excel Automotive is the only place I take car for repairs.

BC
Bruce C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/24/2019
Boring...
Perfect again – as always. I am so glad that we were introduced to Jay, Martha and Excel Automotive what, eight years ago? It is so refreshing to be able to use the words "automotive service" and "integrity" in the same sentence over and over an over again.

I've said it many times before: these are the people you want to take care of your cars. Period.

Sugar Land, TX
Honda Ridgeline
11/19/2019
Fast and friendly.

11/18/2019
Very helpful
Fit me in when I was on a tight schedule and fixed the hole in my tire!

Charles W.
11/15/2019
Reliable Professional fair prices
The repairs were done timely reasonably priced the car was returned to me clean and properly operating

Sean W.
Lexus IS 250
11/14/2019
Great service! Great prices!
Extremely satisfied with my experience! Jay was fantastic!

CN
Carrie N.
11/14/2019
Quick and efficient
This visit was to replace one of my transmission seals. I got a text the part was in, I set an appointment for later that day and was in and out within an hour. I so appreciate their respect for the fact that when my truck is in the shop, I don't make any money.

Luke S.
11/09/2019
So fresh and so clean clean
Mr. Meir and his crew run the operation with such speed and precision that they apparently make no mess in the process. Oil change and state inspection were done in under 45 minutes... I've been in line longer at other auto shops.
Definite repeat business.

Carol S.
Bellaire, TX
11/09/2019
Great place. Good work
Great work. Labor was a third the price of pep boys

Melissa G.
Ford Edge
11/05/2019
Reasonably priced, professional and fast.
Dropped off car at 8am, diagnostic done by lunch and car repaired and ready for pick up by 3pm. The cost of service was very reasonable and the service itself was done in a timely manner. I was shown the part that was replaced along with an explanation of the work done. I was very pleased with the service and will return for future repairs and maintenance.

Marieli G.
11/02/2019
Awesome service
Despite the fact that it was just for state inspection , they were nice and fast. Will definitely keep them in the Rolodex for other services.

RF
Richard F.
Volvo C70
10/28/2019
Great Diagnostician
The folks at Excel are very good at determining the underlying cause of a problem and fixing it. I am satisfied with the quality of the work and the price.

GS
Greg S.
Spring, TX
Nissan Rogue Sport
10/26/2019
First class service and advice
Car serviced as recommended by manufacturer. Cost competitive and service completed within estimated time. Excellent customer service