Rod R.
Jay’s shop is awesome!

Cary C.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
01/09/2019
Makes the place great - honesty, professionalism, knowledge
Excel is always the best... whether it is a little job or a big one, they give the best service and apply the best knowledge in town!

Maurice W.
01/09/2019
Best place ever
Great people, great mechanics! Need I say more?

GS
Greg S.
Spring, TX
Nissan Rogue Sport
01/05/2019
Repairs completed on time and per original quote
Nissan Rogue sport replacement windshield and other repairs completed per quote and on time. Options provided for repairs and ongoing updates provided. Communication and customer service, Five star. Highly recommended.

CN
Carrie N.
01/02/2019
Efficient. Knowledgeable, friendly.
Office was open when I arrived at 7 am and my truck was finished earlier than promised.

Tommy B.
12/14/2018
Oil change was done quickly and Martha reviewed with me when I should do the next change .

GC
Gloria C.
12/12/2018
Awesome service as usual!
I took my car for inspection and I don't know how long it took but it seemed like 15 minutes! I'll be taking my car there for everything! Each time I've gone (3 times), it's been an enjoyable experience - both timewise and financially. You can't go wrong with them.

PG
Paula G.
Simply the best!
Look no further than Excel Automotive! We have 4 vehicles than have been kept in excellent working order because of the honest advice and service provided by Jay and his team! They are professional and reliable. You simply can’t do better than Excel Automotive!

MV
Michael V.
Porsche Panamera
Outstanding!
Clean shop area, took care moving my car in and out of repair bay. Excellent professional service. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

OL
Olimar L.
Chrysler 200
Immediate response.

12/11/2018
Do not recommend
Honestly wouldn't even give it a one star. Too expensive, charge you to run a diagnostic and still not fix the problem. Poor verbal skills, if you want to spend a lot of money and still not have your vehicle working properly take it here.

BL
Brandon L.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
12/07/2018
Friendly and affordable service
They are very friendly and knowledgeable. Great place to take a Mercedes.

ED
Emily D.
Dodge Charger
12/01/2018
Great experience
Had a great experience! I had a lot of work done to get car back to New since it was 7 yrs old (problem with car stalling, windshield replaced, TPS sensor, alignment, rear camera, brakes). I had a few things I had already priced at other shops. Excel beat all the prices. They fixed all my issues and even finished a day early. I will be coming here for any future car repairs. Staff was very friendly.

NG
Natasha G.
Nissan Sentra
11/26/2018
Suspension
I have to say that the whole experience with Excel was great. They really took the time to explain to me in detail everything that was needed and why, even showed me my orginal car parts and how they were broken. Jay made sure I understood the process and was very kind and professional.

RF
Richard F.
Lexus ES 300
11/21/2018
Good Prices And Service
My family has brought their cars here for years. Excellent service. Quality customer care. I give my highest recommendation.

GC
Gilbert C.
Ford Thunderbird
11/17/2018
Great people, great service!
Jay, Martha and the entire crew are always eager to help. The shop is very professional and always accommodating.

Jeff P.
Bellaire, TX
Lexus GX 460
11/11/2018
Jay and his team have been taking great care of my family’s vehicles for over 15 years. He has reasonable prices and quality work. Highly recommend!

Don W.
Ford Edge
11/09/2018
Annual vehicle inspection
Excel was prompt in starting the inspection at the time arranged and completed it very efficiently. Did not even have time to read the paper.

CN
Carrie N.
11/09/2018
Welcoming. Quiet. Personable. Efficient.
So glad I have found this mechanic. Efficient and effective. Easy to make an appointment. Waited comfortably and they are nice waiting room for my truck. Got proactive information about repairs needed in the short term.

Maurice W.
11/07/2018
Best place ever
My ancient Camry and my old Honda won’t go anyplace else!