FW
Frederick W.
06/24/2021
Great as always
Jay and his crew do a great job as always fixing my damages and installing protection from my off roading adventures. My go to place for anything automotive.

MA
Marc A.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/23/2021
Ponctuality. Very clean. Very professional staff.
Excellent service and car repairs.
Very ethical staff.

Jeffrey D.
Jaguar XK Series
06/18/2021
Excellent Service!!!
Excellent customer service and very high quality work. I've used Excel Automotive Technology many times over the years for all my cars and trucks. Highly recommend!!!

Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/17/2021
Car repairs taken care of at Excel.
No one wants to deal with a car repair. We have worked with Jay at Excel for many years. He has something that is very rare in the car repair business - integrity! That is why we go back.

IF
Imanuel F.
Nissan Sentra
06/15/2021
Got the job done right the first time
Every time I take my car to Jay he fixes the problem first try. Somehow he is able to locate the problem and fix it from the first try. Other mechanics take 2-3 tries to get it fixed. The work always lasts forever. I'd highly recommend excel automotive for anyone needing car repairs.

DJ
David J.
Ford Expedition EL
06/10/2021
Most honest mechanic in Houston
A friend referred me to Jay and told me he’s the most honest mechanic in Houston. After using him for several things myself I endorse that assessment and refer friends there.

Thomas M.
06/10/2021
Long-time customer
Honest, reasonable rates, excellent service

Mazda CX-9
06/08/2021
State Inspection
First time to do the State inspection and it was super fast

Cary C.
Cadillac SRX
06/06/2021
What Makes the Place So Great: Service, Competence; Honesty;
I've been going to Excel for years ... perhaps over a decade. Jay and Martha are top notch! Never been disappointed.

06/06/2021
Quick, efficient, personable, professional
Excellent service as always. Called before hand to make sure they could fit us in and we had car towed immediately. They called to advise of the problem, get our approval to proceed, and fixed the car in one day. They even noticed the car was due for state inspection and performed the inspection. Quick, efficient, personable, and professional.

06/03/2021
Honesty
Came to do the brakes on my x5 The car was shaking when you push the brakes … I bought a month ago from bmw …so They could change the whole brakes system but they change only the parts that Found needed with perfection the honesty is make this place much more then Just another workshop.

John C.
06/03/2021
High Marks
I've give Excel Automotive 5 stars because Martha, Jay and staff are top notch. Their approach is professional and fair with no surprises what more could you ask for from your mechanic!! I've been with them for 4 years and I ain't going no where else.

Charles W.
05/27/2021
Jerp
Several accessories on my car were not working. JAY and his crew traced it to a bad alternator and two bad batteries. He fixed to promptly and a very fair price. Would recommend JAY and his crew to anybody

KG

Paige M.
Land Rover LR2
05/25/2021
Excellence always
As always Jay and his team have provided beyond excellent service with honesty and integrity. You will not find a better mechanic in Houston. They will forever have my business. Thank you, Jay!!