Timor B.
Land Rover Range Rover
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Timor said he received very good service at the business.

EN
Effi N.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Effi said he had a good experience.

ND
Nitin D.
Mercedes-Benz G550
07/19/2018
Excellent Mechanic
One of the best mechanic shops around. Jay is Knowledgable, honest and does quality work. I have been bringing my cars to him for years and have complete trust in him....

Jacek D.

SJ
Sagni J.
Cadillac SRX
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Sagni said he was very satisfied with the work.

GC
Gloria C.
07/12/2018
Finally! An honest and knowledgeable mechanic!
I recently wrote a review for Excel on Google and Excel's website but I am so excited to have actually found a knowledgeable, honest and caring auto mechanic that I want to make sure people know where to take their auto problems to a mechanic shop that actually cares about their customer! I found this mechanic through another of his customer that ran into my car and had it fixed at Excel. It was the luckiest car accident I've ever had. Not only did he fix my car (his other client paid for it), but he noticed a bunch of dings on my car and said he could order the matching paint and take care of them. And, he noticed that my shield was hanging from the front bumper that a previous mechanic had negligently left half off. When I went to pick the car up, he gave me the paint pen for future dings - I didn't spend one cent on anything! Jay was so sweet and helpful that when I had another problem with my car, I decided to take it back to him instead of the dealership. Again, he found a couple of problems, one of which I attributed to the previous mechanic. I dreaded picking up the car because I thought it was going to be high-dollar job. The cost was so reasonable that I couldn't believe it! So, people, feel 100% comfortable taking your vehicle to Jay - you won't find better care, more knowledge and honesty than at Excel Automotive Technology at 5621 Schumacher Lane, 832-975-8117. It took me 75 years to find a mechanic that I can totally trust in expertise and financially!

Dernay C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
07/09/2018
Friendly fast service
I had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly, professional and honest!

AL
Alexander L.
07/05/2018
ABS censor replacement
I sure like seeing Jay and Marta but not like this, lol.
As always, Excel Automotive excelled with their text notification, scheduled work time frame and all around good attitude.

Tommy B.
07/05/2018
Wheel alignment
My Odyssey drives a lot better now after the alignment.

ZO
Zalla O.
Nissan Rogue
06/30/2018
honest, professional, fast, affordable
Jay and his team are second to none. I've gone to grungy independent shops and fancy dealerships, and this is the just-right best of both worlds. You get the one-on-one attention of the smaller business, but the quality, honesty and professionalism that honestly beats the dealership experience. I enjoyed the 90 minute wait for my maintenance utilizing their wifi to get some work done in their air conditioned office. Clean bathrooms, friendly staff, fair prices. Can't go wrong.

06/28/2018
5 Star Service
The service is always exceptional. I appreciate the fact they care more about honesty than money.

WF
Will F.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Will said the business was honest.

HL
Helen L.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Helen said the facility has always provided her with great service.

VC
Valerie C.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said Jay is fair and he always goes out of his way for her. He gives her good information and explains everything to her thoroughly.

Bryan S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/17/2018
good job
always to good work, price is reasonable,

GC
Gloria C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Gloria said that the facility was extraordinary, it was her first time there and it's the first time she has found a mechanic that really cares a lot about making her happy. The staff went above and beyond and were super. Jay's professionalism impressed her and she likes the way he does business.

Jeff K.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he has been to the business several times, and the staff always do a great job. He always gets his vehicle back quickly.

AY
Anelo Y.
Ram 1500
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Anelo said they did a good job and the service was good. They are professional people.

CN
Cynthia N.
06/02/2018
Honesty, competence, Customer focus.
Jay and his team have always been excellent throughout the years we have used their services. When we had to move from Houston he even helped us find a mechanic in our new town. I recommend him most highly.

CL
Chris L.
Dodge Avenger
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they did a very good job.