Steven C.
02/19/2020
Good and timely service. All repairs explained.

PM
Paige M.
Mazda CX-5
02/17/2020
Best mechanic in Houston for ALL cars
Jay saved me over $5,000.00. My daughters car broke down in San Marcos, a dealer quoted her $5800.00 for a rebuild engine. I towed it to Excel Auto and Jay fixed its for $500.00. It was a sensor. He’s a life saver and so honest and professional. I will always be a loyal customer.

MT
Mary Anne T.
02/14/2020
quality of repairs and expediency in getting your automobile back to you.
Jay, thank you for all you do for me. I heard you are not well.
Just want you to know I am thinking of you. Take care, my
friend.

David L.
Ram 1500
02/05/2020
Dependable.
I have been a long time customer of Excel.
They have worked on all my vehicle for one thing or another from regular maintenance to blown exhaust gaskets to AC issues.
I have always felt Jay shot me straight when it came to timing and pricing on my repairs.
He has always handled any warranty concern with above and beyond what I was expecting.
I would and have recommended him to anyone looking for an honest, fair repair shop.

RF
Richard F.
Volvo C70
Top Notch Diagnosis
I noticed a slight bit of engine oil when I cleaned under the hood. I showed Jay who diagnosed the problem and prevented further damage saving money. I was given an estimate for the costs of repairs in advance by telephone. I highly recommend Excel Automotive.

Jason H.
Pearland, TX
Ford Mustang II
Another excellent experience

NM
Neil M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Honest Auto Mechanic
Have used Excel a few times in the past couple of years for minor work. More recently, they did a rear brake job and replaced the motor mounts on my 2014 MB E350. The estimate was reasonable, the actual charge was below the estimate and the job was completed earlier than promised. I have found both Jay and Martha to be knowledgeable, professional and easy to deal with.

01/30/2020
Super smooth and friendly
Digital records made scheduling and check-in a breeze. Jay and Marta were super-friendly, and the complimentary ride to and from the shop made it easy to fit my appointment in with the rest of my day.

Maurice W.
Honda Fit
01/22/2020
The Best
They are very professional and very accommodating. Don’t go anywhere else!

PH
Peter H.
01/21/2020
When pack 100K miles in 4 years, you need a really good "car guy".
I never heard of Excel Automotive--I never met Jay--I never drove down Schumacher Lane until this year. I wish I knew him years earlier. JAY, WHERE WERE YOU DURING MY PREVIOUS CAR'S LIFESPAN?!? I'm a pretty black-and-white-opinionated person. Due to my past experience with normal mechanics and their owners, I never trust anyone who works on cars. It wasn't fair for Jay that I had this prejudice but I am sure many share the same emotion. I belong to a very trusted networking circle of friends. They introduced me to Jay: a humble, quiet, smart man. I thought he was the accountant or the company's CPA. "You don't really work on cars, do you?" When I visited his shop, it was spotless... like SPOTLESS! His knowledge and passion for cars are quite extensive. He has even turned down business to give me a piece of honest advice to take it elsewhere to protect my pocket. If you don't believe me, visit him and tell him Peter sent you. Cheers, Houstonians!

Don W.
Acura TL
01/16/2020
Had brake work and belt replacement done. Very efficient and reasonably priced.

Brooks B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/11/2020
Professional. Cost Effective Trust
Appt as agreed.
Professional reception and understanding
Communication when car was ready to be picked up

Thanks Brooks

Michael W.
Acura TSX
01/10/2020
Honest, trustworthy, and great work
Had to keep my car overnight so they could hear the engine whining noise from a cold start and correctly diagnose the issues - were able to fix all the problems at a reasonable cost.

Carol S.
Bellaire, TX
01/10/2020
A nice friendly and very professional place
Has a very nice staff and the place is spotless.We have been there three times and the work they do is a fair price and has always been done right the first time, A +.
they charged me 35 dollars labor to replace hatch struts that Pep Boys wanted $105.

Tommy B.
01/08/2020
Oil change and road test check for brakes
Great service and questions answered.