Kia Spectra
04/20/2019
Great customer service and very capable mechanics.
They kept up a difficult search for a part I needed when the situation looked bleak. They took on the 15+ hour project that was repairing my car, and came out 100% fixed.

RP
ROGER P.
Ford Edge
04/19/2019
Good Job!
Everything went well as always.

Adam S.
Rhode Island
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the business always takes care of him. The front desk employees are great and the guys in the back are awesome. He appreciates their professionalism.

HD
HENNY D.
Wood River Junction, RI
04/16/2019
Quick
It was fast in and out for my inspection. The place looks clean and the employees very nice... which I was told by my son.

AG
ADAM G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/13/2019
Friendly, fast, and comfortable
I needed a state inspection on my car. The front desk staff was very easy to work with when I was booking my appointment and dropping off my car. The wait wasn’t long, less than 40 minutes, but I enjoyed the comfortable and interesting waiting area. There was plenty of seating and a really cool nostalgic automotive decor. USB charging ports provided at the 4-seat table. Coffee pods provided at their keurig machine too. I will keep coming back.

MI
Michael I.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they do a good job.

SD
STEVEN D.
Pontiac G6
04/11/2019
The professionalism & fairness
Andrew's crew took took of all the need to keeping me informed on the the repairs and getting it done in a reasonable amount of time.

RD
RYAN D.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/06/2019
Professional, quick service!
Well-trained mechanics. Great staff.

MIKE D.
Chrysler 300
04/02/2019
Great place to take your vehicle for all servicing. Since I have moved to Exeter, I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. The entire staff are awesome to work with !
Mike D.

JENNIFER A.
03/30/2019
Multi point check up on my 4 Runner
Exeter Auto techs do s superb job on auto forensics and keeping my family’s vehicles running well. The front managers are really friendly and professional. I rack up apprix 35-40,000 mikes in my SUV / yr. depend on them to keep my car road safe ! Thx!

SK
STEVEN K.
Dodge Charger
03/29/2019
What an amazing place.
What an awesome place, the provided a loaner car for free and performed great service on my 13 charger.

RK
REBECCA K.
03/26/2019
Soooo expensive
I have never spent that much to have my car diagnosed ever!! I could not believe how much they wanted to change out struts too. Just wow. Disappointed and doing it ourselves.
Andrew S., Owner from Slater's Exeter Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Good Morning Rebecca,

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our pricing. As you can imagine owning a business comes with expenses. When you requested us to look into why your vehicle was rattling when going over bumps and braking we did and found that you were in need of front struts & links. When customers do repairs recommended there is usually no charge for diagnotics. However, when customers decide to go elsewhere for their repair a diagnostic fee is necessary to pay for the technician and lift time/charge. As for our estimate, please keep in mind that our price includes a 12month/12,000 mile PART and LABOR warranty. Also, our technicians are ASE certified and continuouly training in all the new ways needed to diagnose and work on the latest technolgy of automobiles. Also, We regularly purchase new tools & diagnostic equipment to ensure a high success rate of repair.

We are continuously work hard towards customer satisfaction. I hope that you will give us another chance to service you.

Andrew Slater
Owner
401-397-6633

DONNA M.
Honda Element
03/23/2019
Best as always.
The most reliable place I have ever used for both car inspection and buying one.
We..myself and my wife,both appreciate your integrity,honesty and good work.
God bless you .
Bruce

RICHARD W.
03/22/2019
did an estimate on my car
Very reasonable did estimate in a timely fashion, great customer service.and friendly

MICHAEL S.
03/20/2019
timely customer service !!!!!!!!
Brought my 2002 ford pickup in for yearly inspection, and as usual wrote up only what was needed to pass.
Have been coming here for the last three years since i have become a RI resident.

John C.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/18/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business have always treated him well.

KL
KEITH L.
Ram 1500
03/17/2019
Dodge Ram
excellent, service was gone right and fast. Never have a problem with service and employees are great

MIKE D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/15/2019
Amazing service
My 07 Sport Trac needed a transmission replaced. Sherry worked with my extended warranty company and got it covered. I picked it up today and it runs like new again. I did end up having a small issue when I arrived at home but when I called, Andrew the owner answered the phone and sent Justin the technician over to my home to take care of it right away. What can I say? Where else would you get that kind of service today ? Exeter Auto, thats where ! Thanks to all of the Staff, Andrew, Adam, Justin, Shannon, and Sherry. You are all the best in town !!
Mike DaCosta

JASON H.
03/13/2019
Great people!!
Friendly environment and very professional. They always call with amount before work is done. Always been very pleased by the work. Andrew has a great crew.

DRENA S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/08/2019
My older Mercedes.
It took longer than I expected, but I m happy with the work that was done. It may seem trivial to some, but the waiting area was warm and comfortable. This is very important to me as an elderly woman. I've spent more time in cold, dreary places than I'd like to remember. Also, they had no problem contacting my brother by phone for payment. As a person living on a limited income, that was essential. And they respected the fact that my car is twenty one years old.