Overall Rating 2.48276/5Overall Rating 2.48276/5rating 2.48276rating 2.48276rating 2.48276
Review for OBrien Hyundai of Normal

PR
Paula R.
Springfield, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Rene and Service was top notch!
My car broke down on the way to Chicago, about 30 miles north, and I had to have it towed back to Bloomington. Rene could not have been more helpful in getting me a rental and on my way. She was also in contact with me throughout the time waiting to hear from corporate office on repair. Cannot say enough good things about her!
The only reason I would not be back for service is because I live in Springfield!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! I have just shared this review with Renee and it made her day thank you. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and download the O'Brien rewards app for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great spring!!!

Brandon Kessinger