Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613

Continue reading recommended reviews

Karthik B.
Peoria, IL
03/22/2018
Never recommend them to anyone
They sold me a demo car saying it as a new car and that's the biggest lie one could ever say while selling a car. They didn't even deliver the car with full tank of gas but instead gave me some money which was not enough for a full tank. When delivering the car they didn't clean the car properly and I noticed half smoked cigarettes in the car lying beside the seat. They didn't give me the second key and I had to drive hundreds of miles to their store to get the key and that's all because of their wrong information.

If you happen to buy car from them then be careful with the business manager and the sales guy. I would never recommend them to anyone. Its a waste of time and money.

PS
Peggy S.
Fairbury, IL
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

CT
Cynthia T.
Bloomington, IL
2006 Hyundai Elantra
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.