Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613

RICHARD G.
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Extreme Hyundai Service
Always great communication and great customer service.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/23/2015

Thank you for the great review. We all are always training to be the very best at what we do, reviews like this make it all worth it .

JAMES B.
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Always excellent
The service is always great.

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate all the great feed back it helps us get better.

EK
Everett K.
Mackinaw, IL
2006 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Service Department
Folks in the service department were prompt and courteous as always. It's nice to always feel welcome and know my vehicle will be well taken care of
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/21/2015

Thank you for the great review! It is always a pleasure working with you when you come in for service and I
know my advisors feel the same way. Thank you for being a great customer to work with. Thanks again

LG
Lee G.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/19/2015 Category: Service
Just a great place to purchase a car and to have it serviced
Great service--the service staff "always" attend to the needs of the customer and they always do a great job of "getting it right the first time."
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/20/2015

Thank you for the great review! I cant think of a better way to start the week than to have seen this review first thing this morning. Thank you again for helping us be the #1 service department in our district

FD
Frank D.
Mahomet, IL
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Very Accommodating.
My car was overdue to the point I wasn't using it, and I had a very narrow window for getting it serviced (death in the family). The person at Extreme Hyundai bent over backward to get me scheduled at the earliest spot in the morning the next day. They serviced my car and cleaned it up for a funeral very quickly. They were great.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/16/2015

First of all sorry for you loss. Thank you for the great review! Anytime you need anything give us a call and we will make it work.

RICHARD G.
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly Service
I was made to feel like an important guest when I got there. They changed the oil and did a complete vehicle check with my coupon and then also gave me a free car wash. The car was standing tall when I drove away! Thanks!

Thank you for the great review! It is always our goal to make you feel this way every time you come in because we really do appreciate you doing service with us. Having factory trained technicians doing your regular maintenance will ensure a trouble free driving experience.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, and helpful staff.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/10/2015

Thank you for the great review! I am very proud of the continues effort of everyone in my service staff to be the best at what they do.

DAVID B.
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and informative personnel
I scheduled a routine oil change and was asked if I would like for them to clean the inside of my vehicle shortly after arriving...which I agreed to. Upon receiving my ticket for services, I was very happy to learn that the charges were not anymore for the detailing of the vehicle.They cleaned inside and outside too! Friendly, knowledgable and above and beyond my expectations!! Thank You!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/09/2015

Thank you for the great review! We have been striving to provide complete automotive care for your vehicle. With time permitting we try and help with a quick hand wash and vacuum for our appreciation of servicing with our Hyundai service department. Continued technical and non technical training keeps my staff on top of their profession.

Joni P.
Gibson City, IL
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
I am so glad I decided to buy and have my car serviced at Extreme Hyundai. They have a great powertrain warranty on top of the excellent warranty already provided by Hyundai. I love their service department, particularly James, who I always find it a pleasure to speak with. He treats customers as the individuals they are, and I appreciate that. He has always been super helpful whenever I've had a question or concern about my car, a 2012 Hyundai Elantra. Everyone I've dealt with at Extreme has been friendly and easy to do business with. I look forward to someday buying my next car there, although I love my current car so much, I hope it will be a long while.

Wow what a great review! I shared this with James last night and he is still smiling today. I am very proud of my entire Hyundai service staff, James has become one of the top service advisors I have had. I am confident that you will receive the same great service every visit.

R. M.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/06/2015 Category: Service
good dealership
In and out in about an hour including getting the car cleaned inside and out. They do a good job here.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/07/2015

Thank you for the great review! It is customer reviews like this that have made us the #1 servicing dealer in the district for the second quarter in a row.

Barbara B.
04/05/2015 Category: Service
In and out in a timely manner
That was supposed to be: " mechanics/technicians are good at EXPLAINING things"!!!!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/05/2015

Thank you yes we continuously train our technicians to have them at the top of their ability to accurately repair you vehicle the first time and understand how all the systems of the cars work.

2013 Hyundai Azera
04/05/2015 Category: Service
In and out in a timely manner
I've always had great service here. It's nice to see the same people working here over the years...little turnover. Pleasant people at the desk and the mechanics/technicians are good at exposing things.

Thank you for the great review! My staff enjoys their job roles here at Extreme Hyundai helping customers maintain a worry free driving experience and helps with great reviews like this!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and trustworthy
I highly recommend Extreme Hyundai for auto repair/service. They are fast and reasonably priced.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/03/2015

Thank you for the great review! I compare our prices with others in the area to make sure we are offering a competitive value and send my team to factory training to have the best service team possible. You can also save 5.00 on your next service by scheduling on-line at www.driveextreme.com

AA
ALBERT A.
04/02/2015 Category: Service
good listeners and effective service
They do good work and they listen to the customer's concerns.

Thank you for the great review! We will continue or commitment to detail and customers concerns.

RD
REBECCA D.
Pontiac, IL
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff!
I love this place. The service is always quick and done well. I enjoy visiting with staff when I am at the dealership, as they are friendly and helpful.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you for the great review! I shared this with my staff it automatically brought a smile to all of their faces.
Thank you again.

AG
ANITA G.
Mahomet, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Not close to my home but worth the drive
I will come back again.
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/31/2015

Thank you for the great review! If you would like us to take a look at your other car we talked about on our test drive we would be happy to. Thank you again

Diane L.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/30/2015 Category: Service
the staff
The staff is professional and friendly. I will buy another Hyundai from this dealership because of the service staff.

Thank you for the great review! I shared this with the service staff at this mornings meeting. What a great way to start there day. Thank you

03/28/2015 Category: Service
They are thorough.
We love this service center!
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/30/2015

Thank you for the great review! Its a pleasure taking care of your service needs. Thanks again

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2015 Category: Service
people
the people at Extreme make the experience wonderful
Brandon W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/26/2015

Thank you for the great review! I am very proud of my service staff. They are the reason we were voted the #1 service department in the district again.

Kathy B.
2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Service Staff
They are on top of everything and go the extra mile to ensure a positive experience.

Thank you for the great review! We are all glad you are feeling better and as always anything you need let us know Thank you