Overall Rating 2.46875/5Overall Rating 2.46875/5rating 2.46875rating 2.46875rating 2.46875

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2015 Category: Service
people
the people at Extreme make the experience wonderful
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/26/2015

Thank you for the great review! I am very proud of my service staff. They are the reason we were voted the #1 service department in the district again.

Kathy B.
2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Service Staff
They are on top of everything and go the extra mile to ensure a positive experience.

Thank you for the great review! We are all glad you are feeling better and as always anything you need let us know Thank you

JOHN H.
Minier, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2015 Category: Service
First Timer, Won't be my last!
Your entire service team was quick, polite and efficient. The service writer kept me informed on the progress of my vehicle, and every employee I encountered said a genuine hello. The original owner of the vehicle only brought it to Extreme Hundai. Now I know why. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review! This is the best way to start a morning by reading a review like this about our service department. We will continue great service and we will see you for your next vehicle service that you can schedule your next appointment on line at www.driveextreme.com and save 5.00 off your next visit Thank you again

Michael S.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Incredible Customer Service
Very professional.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you for the great review! Its reviews like this that have made us the #1 Hyundai service department in the district. Thank you

JV
JULIA V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
03/24/2015 Category: Service
I purchased a new car in August. The staff was so helpful and made the process enjoyable. I have had my car serviced twice in the last few months. Both times, I have been impressed with the excellence of the service staff. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership for both sales and service.

Thank you for the great review! I am glad to here that my service staff impressed you when you were in for service. Our service departments success has been built on customer service and continue to be your #1 service department.

LV
Lucille V.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Always take good care of me.
They are fast, reliable and friendly. They always fix it right the first time and there are minimal costs to me when I have to go in.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/17/2015

Thank you for the great review! Remember if you schedule your next service online at www.driveextreme.com and save 5.00 off your next visit Thanks again

JEFFERY R.
Gridley, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/14/2015 Category: Service
great service
fast clean and caring
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/16/2015

Thank you for the great review! Myself and the rest of my service team strive everyday to continue to be the #1 servicing dealer in the district.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/09/2015 Category: Service
clean and friendly!!
Great experience!! Car is washed and cleaned before they return it to u!!:)
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/10/2015

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to taking care of all your automotive servicing needs.
Thanks again

JACK F.
Elmwood, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Personal assistance and follow-up.
Service manager was very helpful in analyzing the problem and obtaining the right person to resolve the problem.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 03/09/2015

Thank you for the great review! It has been a pleasure helping you with your new Genesis!

CE
CATHY E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Stopped by to make an appointment on monday March 2 nd. Was met by Renee Tolle at the door . Explained that I needed wipers checked . They were functioning at a very low level. Instead of making an appointment Renee said they could check my car out then and there . Imagine my suprise and pleasure . And she informed me there was a recall on the car ,they would fix that also. I enjoyed coffee in the lounge while my car was in service. They also washed my car. Renee kept me informed about the service . She explains everything clearly . I like that very much. What a great end to my busy day .

Thank you for the great review! Renee is a very experienced advisor and helps customers the way that i want all my service staff to do. Its the service staff like this that has made us the #1 servicing dealer in the district. Thanks again

DO
Donald O.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service
Your service team never cease to amaze me with their high caliber service. I brought in my car for routine maintenance and asked if they could look into another issue I was having with the car. Not only did they complete the maintenance and fix the additional issue I reported, but they even took the time to wash and clean my car; all within the scheduled appointment time-frame. Truly top-notch. Thank You!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/26/2015

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. It is always our goal to provide outstanding service for all our customers. It is the reviews of customers like you that have made us the #1 Hyundai service department in the district. Thanks again for the great review and whatever you need from maintenance to alignment checks to air psi check feel free to come see us anytime.

02/17/2015 Category: Service
Amazing service!
I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great people. Always very knowledgable, fast, and friendly.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/17/2015

Thank you for the great review! You can save 5.00 on your next visit by scheduling your service online at www.driveextreme.com Thanks again for visiting the #1 servicing dealer in the district

BRANDI B.
Chestnut, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly!
Very friendly. We were treated like we were there 1,000 times and this was our first service appointment. They even washed the car and cleaned out the inside.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/13/2015

Thank you for the great review! I am excited to know your first service visit went so well and confident that the rest of your visits will be just as great. You can save 5.00 off your next visit by scheduling your service online at www.driveextreme.com Thank you for visiting the #1 service department in the district.

JACK F.
Elmwood, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Cleanliness of dealership
Brandon was very helpful in going over the different operations of the interior of my 2015 Genesis. Also Jason was very helpful in my leasing of the car, as well as my salesman, Darnell. I did have a bad experience with Bryan, and if it hadn't been for Jason assisting me in my lease of the car, I would not have leased the car at this dealership.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/11/2015

Thank you for the great review. Enjoy that 15 Genesis and all of its options, I did on the demo i was driving and if you have any questions about any of them don't hesitate to come see me. Thanks again for the great review and I look forward to any service my self or the rest of my #1 service department can provide for you.

LG
Lee G.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/10/2015 Category: Service
I have never gone to the dealership with a request for service and not had my issue resolved.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/10/2015

Thank you for the great review! and thank you for taking the time to rate us making us the #1 servicing dealer in the district.

Kyle M.
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Great service, best quality, amazing atmosphere
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/09/2015

Thank you for the great review! You can save 5.00 on your next service appointment by scheduling your service online at www.drive extreme.com we will continue the great service and thank you for the great responses that have made us the #1 servicing dealer in the district.

02/06/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Quality service appt with great customer service.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 02/07/2015

Thank you for the great review! The 5.00 off your next service promotion for scheduling your service online at driveextreme.com continues and can be combined with any other offer Thanks again

JOSEPH M.
Clinton, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2015 Category: Service
people.
This is the best shop i have use. From buying to service
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you Mr Murray it is always a pleasure doing business with you as well. I shared this with Renee and the rest of my staff. Thanks again!

Ronald H.
Dwight, IL
01/24/2015 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Very fast service, very friendly staff, great place for service!!

Thank you for the great review! We were just voted the #1
in the district for customer service by customers just like you. Thank you again

EW
ELIZABETH W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2015 Category: Service
the car
I liked it well enough to buy a new car.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 01/21/2015

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy that new Elantra and we look forward to providing you outstanding service