Overall Rating 2.46875/5Overall Rating 2.46875/5rating 2.46875rating 2.46875rating 2.46875

Tara M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Dealership!
The service department is what makes me keep coming back. I love them!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for the awesome review to start the weekend with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

PT
Patricia T.
Service Area
I really enjoyed every one in service, they all are so friendly and polite. They took care of my car as if it was theirs. I really appreciate them all.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/06/2019

What a great review to finish the day with. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

KF
Kaylee F.
Mackinaw, IL
2018 Hyundai Accent
Friendly
Everyone is always friendly.

Thank you for the great review to start the afternoon with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!!

Champaign, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Fast service
Fast service, staff was very polite
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the great review! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

GP
Gerald P.
Clinton, IL
2015 Hyundai Azera
Always great service.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a holiday season!!

Dennis C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
D C
Great people and fantastic service department!!!

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday!!!!

Michael S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent service once again
My car broke down and had to be towed. Without hesitation it was pulled in and fixed. To lessen the burden of being without a vehicle for the day I was also blessed with an loaner car. Can’t say enough about the service

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!

RP
Randy P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Service I have become accustomed to receiving
Took my vehicle in for routine maintenance. I was kept informed as to the findings of inspections and updated on the expected timeline as to when service should be completed. It was what has come to be a normal service appointment at O'Brien.

Thank you for taking your time to review us. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

KC
Kenn C.
Towanda, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Auto service
I experienced a problem with the radio in my Genesis. I brought my car in and was promptly taken care of by the service team. They explained the problem, so C could understand it, and told me I needed a new radio. Rene told me it was covered under my warranty and she was going to order the radio. She said they would call me when it came in. About 3 or 4 days later I got a call, ans was scheduled for the R&R on the radio the next day. In short, the repairs were taken care of, at no charge to me and in a prompt and professional manner. I was given a loaner and I did not miss one appointment or one errand. I have never had an unsatisfactory experience at the Hyundai service center on Greenbrair, in Normal. Rene, James and the entire service department are absolutely the best. O'Brien, keep up the good work. I also have a Honda Ridgeline, and since O'Brien recently purchased Barker Honda, I fully expect the same GREAT service on my Honda.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/04/2019

Wow what a awesome review to start the day with thank you! I have just shared this review with my entire service team. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

LL
Lorraine L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always excellent service
I have been taking my vehicle here for several years and they consistently do a great job, and they are always very friendly and eager to help me. Today I used the curtesy van to drop me off to shop while my car was serviced. What a wonderful way to get two things done at the same time.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

TF
Ted F.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Normal Illinois Service Staff is excellent.
Friendly,, efficient, helpful Service staff. I went for my annual oil & filter change which they did but they also found
an alignment problem which they fixed, too.

Thank you for the great review to finish the day! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!!

BF
Brad F.
Lincoln, IL
Best Service Department
The service department at Obrien Hyundai is absolutely the friendliest and best service department I have ever been to.

Thank you for for the awesome review to start the afternoon with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

NN
Nicole N.
Wheel alignment
Wheel alignment was cheaper at the dealership than other places in town and the staff is very friendly!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. As a 4 star review is a 80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service.  Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service Experience
Work done on time, checked alignment beforehand and it wasn’t needed, and gave me $25 off for being a long-standing customer.

Thank you for the great review to finish the day with! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again for your continued support of our service department and have a great holiday season!!!

Debbie P.
Le Roy, IL
Car repairs
Renee is always friendly and very helpful, and knowledgeable. Service area is always clean and I like that they wash my car after the repairs

Thank you for the great review and your continued support of our service department! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

KC
Kristy C.
Hudson, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Teamwork!
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable technicians.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district since 2015!! Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

KA
Kathryn A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Will Be Repeat Customer
I am more inclined to buy my next vehicle here because I like the service department so much.

Wow what a awesome review to start the week with! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

KO
Kevin O.
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Always treated fairly.
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you for taking your time on this holiday weekend to review us! It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!

TW
Teresa W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/01/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for taking your time on this holiday weekend to review us. It's reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great rest of your weekend!!!

RD
Richard D.
Good People.
The people are consistent, trustworthy and friendly.

Thank you for taking your time to review us after every visit. It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district thank you. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Thanks again and have a great holiday season!!!