Mary D.
Ontario, NY
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that she has been going there for years. They have always been nice and clean. They are good all around. She wouldn't go any where else.

AK
Amanda K.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said this business gave her an honest answer on what needed to be done. They were quick and efficient.

GJ
Gail J.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/26/2019
always have a nice visit. Kevin is always great to deal with. would not go any other place.
Always a fair and nice job done and very reasonable priced.

BV
Brett V.
Ontario, NY
Lexus RX
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Brett said this business always does a great job. He's been going there for over 30 years.

JO
Jim O.
Jeep Commander
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was excellent.

10/10/2019
Inspection
A problem showed up during inspection. It was quickly and reasonably resolved. Thanks

Jim M.
Penfield, NY
10/08/2019
Honest and reliable
Do business with them in confidence they are trustworthy and reliable mechanics.

RP
Rick P.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2019
Everything as promised
Excellent service done in a timely manner. Perfect.

BK
Brandon K.
Rochester, NY
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said they had good service, were straightforward, and fixed his vehicle the way he wanted.

Robert S.
09/21/2019
Good small, independent garage
Needed my car inspected. Finn's was able to accommodate my schedule and get the car in on a couple days notice. People there arw very friendly and the drop-off and pickup were easy.
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for coming in Robert. We appreciate your confidence in our staff being thorough. Glad that we could accommodate your schedule. We are happy to have met your service expectations.  Glad to be of service.

DF
Don F.
Dodge Dakota
09/20/2019
Excellent information before doing any work on vehic;le.
Excellent service and very courteous before doing any work. I took the vehicle in for NYS inspection
and before doing any necessary work they called me and explained the problems they found and
the cost involved. I appreciate the effort to get back to me on these items because I am a
mechanic and I okayed everything.

Donald M. Fisher
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for coming in Don. We appreciate your confidence in our staff providing "excellent information before doing any work on your vehicle." We are happy to have met your service expectations. Glad to be of service.

EH
Ernie H.
Lexus ES
09/17/2019
Excellent service, excellent people
The service performed was done correctly. And inexpensively compared to the dealer. The only improvement I would make would be a better estimate of the time needed.
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for coming in Ernie. We appreciate your confidence in our staff providing "excellent service." We are happy to have met your service expectations of honesty and professionalism. We appreciate your feedback on the estimated time to complete a job. Glad to be of service.

Kimberly S.
09/14/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, fast, reliable service!
Mike saved the day for my car and my purse!
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for coming in Kimberly. We appreciate your confidence in our staff. Glad that Mike was able to help you. We are happy to have met your service expectations of being friendly, knowledgeable, fast and reliable. Glad to be of service.

Barbara B.
Lexus ES 350
09/12/2019
They go above and beyond!!
All my experiences with Finns Garage and Service Center have been excellent but my most recent experience was outstanding!! My car warning lights came on suddenly and I needed a new sensor. They quoted me a price and said I'd have to leave the over night since the sensor had to be ordered and they had scheduled appointments that day. I dropped the car off and they brought me home since I had no other way get home that day, They called early afternoon. The sensor came in, they found a way to install it that cost less than the quote and it would be ready by the end of the day! Kevin, Mark, Jen you're the BEST !
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for comimg in Barbara. We appreciate your confidence in our staff. Thanks for your kind words.  Glad that we could get you in and out in a timely manner. We are happy to have met your service expectations. Glad to be of service.

Jesse W.
Buick Enclave
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said that the place is his place from now on.
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for comimg in Jesse. We appreciate your confidence in our staff. We are happy to have met your service expectations. Glad to be of service.

LN
Larry N.
Chevrolet Uplander
09/10/2019
return customer
No surprises. Quickly diagnosed the EVAP sensor leak and I was on my way. I hate NY's ridiculous safety inspection process. It's just one more means for Albany/King Cuomo to tax the citizens on useless mechanical work.
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for comimg in Larry. We appreciate your confidence in our staff being thorough and that there were no surprises.  We are happy to have met your service expectations and get you on your way.  Glad to be of service.

GJ
George J.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was good.
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for comimg in George. We are happy to have met your service expectations. Glad to be of service.

Penfield, NY
Toyota Prius c
09/08/2019
I (almost) always feel like I'm getting an honest assessment, good worksmanship at at a reasonable price.
This is the first time in over 20 years in dealing with Finn's where I have a complaint, I am sorry to say. As mentioned above, I (almost) always feel like I'm receiving an honest assessment as to what work needs to be done on my vehicle. This time, after knowing there was a problem with condensation drainage having to do with the a/c, wanting an oil change and, (eventually I decided to have), a yearly inspection, I was informed that the rotors on my front tires were rusted and pitted. While I appreciate the info, I didn't bring my vehicle in to have its brakes checked; I also received a bit of a 'strong armed' feeling when I was told that 'Well, it's important not to let these go too far, you know. New rotors would run you $350'. I have never had something suggested to me in such a pushy manner; I found it inconsiderate and condescending. I was also told that my cabin filter needed to be changed and that my engine filter was 'if-fy'. Why were my filters being checked? I did ask they be checked and this was before I asked an inspection be done. Perhaps that's why someone decided to look at my filters, but I was told how much each would cost and how it wouldn't be a problem for them to do for me. I indicated that I knew they weren't difficult to do because I do them myself and thanks, I would continue to do so. I really, really didn't like the constant suggestions as to what I should get done on my car 'soon' with the tone that 'I'd be sorry if I didn't'. Finn's has never been like this, which is one of the reasons we have been steady customers. Also, as the person who tends to take care of getting things scheduled and maintenanced in our family and as a female, I have always appreciated being treated in a respectable manner, like I actually can think for myself and have a brain. I didn't come away from my dealings with Finn's this time with that positive. Kevin was, and has always been fantastic to deal with both in person and over the phone. I do know who spoke with me in such a demeaning manner. I get tired of being talked 'down to' because I'm female, or at least that's how some situations I've experienced have left me feeling and I had never experienced this before from anyone at Finn's, until my last visit. How incredibly unfortunate. I get so very tired of buying an auto part of having to do anything with our family vehicles because I'm often spoken to like I'm a moron; this is not appreciated at all.

Dear Finn Customer,
First and foremost we would like to thank you for your business over the past 20 years. As with all of our customers we strived for 80 yearsto have our customers leave, happy with the service they received at Finn's. All of our customers receive a free courtesy full evaluation of their vehicle no matter what service they have requested. Which is beyond the New York State Inspection. Brakes are part of the NYS Inspection. your front rotorswill be in need of service in the near future. It is standard procedure for our service personel to inform you and quote you on what that service could cost. While air filters are not part of the NYS Inspection, we check them and other areas to keep our customers informed of the status of their vehicle. If you don't change your cabin air filter, the filter will become more clogged with dirt and debris (and possible mold) and the efficiency of the filter and your car's HVAC system will be compromised.Since you did have service on your air conditioning, this was brought to your attention. Most customers never think of their cabin filter, which you can change on your own.
Lastly, we would like to extend an apology for how you felt after leaving Finn's. Our staff aims to be in formative in a sincere manner. In the future we will ensure that our delivery will be in the most polite and respectful way. Please be informed that it was a female mechanic working on your car. We can assure you that no matter man or woman, young or old, we treat everyone that walks through our door like a member of our family. After 20 years with Finn's we hope that you will continue to bring your vehicles to our garage, knowing that you will receive honest information and top service.

Jane R.
Rochester, NY
Subaru Impreza
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Jane said she has been going to the business for a long time. They give consistent good service.
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for comimg in Jane. We appreciate your business. We are happy to have met your service expectations. Glad to be of service.

KG
Karen G.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/17/2019
Oil change and inspection
Always a pleasant experience.
Professional, clean, organized and easy to book on line. Service is delivered as expected with maintenance expertise and helpful, courteous call when there are question or recommendation such as reminder when inspection due. Thanks to all!
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 08/24/2019

Thanks for comimg in Karen. We appreciate your confidence in our staff being professional. We are happy to have met your service expectations. Glad to be of service.