Business Solutions

Finns Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SK
Sue K.
09/24/2022
Very Satisfied Customer!
I destroyed my rear passenger tire when I accidentally hit a curb. Finn’s took me in right away and fixed the problem. Very professional!

NB
Noah B.
09/22/2022
Awesome, quick service!
They always do a great job with keeping the customer involved and up to speed. I had an inspection done, but also requested other maintenance. They were able...

Joshua B.
09/20/2022
Great experience
Came in for the first time for an inspection. Staff was great, and helpful.

MO
Maureen O.
09/15/2022
Car inspection
very prompt and friendly service.

Rob S.
09/14/2022
Over 50 years!
I’ve been going to Finns since I bought my first car in high school back in 69 and I’ve always received fair prices and expert service