AH
Audrey H.
Buick Encore
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Audrey said the waiting area was very pleasant and she was very pleased with the whole picture.

Rick H.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Rick said he was able to get in quick, this place took care of what needed to be done, they didn't try to oversell and they did a good job.

DF
Don F.
06/12/2020
New when to deliver and how long it would take.
In on time and out when told it would be.

06/10/2020
Trustworthy and great service.

KU
Karl U.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/10/2020
Friendly service
Finn's makes careful recommendations based on what your car actually needs and then does a professional job implementing them.

Jim M.
Penfield, NY
06/09/2020
Trustworthy
Quality and trustworthy. Long time customer, 30+ years.

Stephen C.
Fairport, NY
Best car maintenance and service in Upstate NY
As long as I have lived in Upstate New York, I have been using Kevin Finn’s Garage for all my Toyota Prius Service!
I have been very satisfied with the professionalism and service they have given me over 3 years, and have never had any problems with my cars maintenance.
I highly recommend Finn’s Garage to everyone who wants really good service..

PK
Pamela K.
Awesome service
Always have a great experience when taking my vehicle in for service or repairs. They are honest and thorough; letting me know of issues prior to servicing and what is essential or could wait. Prices are fair and the station is always clean and welcoming. I have recommended FInn's many times and hope to continue to have them work on my vehicles for a long time in the future.

SP
Scott P.
Nissan Sentra
06/04/2020
Perfect service
You guys did a great job

KC
Karen C.
Nissan Rogue
06/04/2020
Trustworthy
We appreciate the great service and also the no contact during Covid. Finn's put our minds at ease. Thank you.

Jack B.
Williamson, NY
Lexus RX
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Jack said they took care of him in a timely and efficient manner. He was satisfied with the kind service.

Chevrolet Impala Limited
Issue resolved
Spoke with Kevin Finn regarding my concern regarding brake repair issue. He was very concerned and understanding. Issue resolved and we will continue our car care at Finn’s.

06/02/2020
Disappointing
I was disappointed that you had to replace my front brakes that we had just replaced in Nov 2019. The rear brakes caused the front brakes to go bad.
The car was inspected in April and there was no mention that the rear brakes were going and as I understand it, the rear brakes were not inspected at all in April. Due to the age of the car, inspecting the older brakes makes more sense to me rather than just checking on the newest brakes. Not at all pleased that we had to replace 2 sets of brakes at this last visit. Would not recommend you at this time.
Kevin F., owner from Finns Garage and Service Center responded on 06/04/2020

Hi, and thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review of your experience with our business.

Since you have chosen to leave your review anonymously, I was not able to pull your paperwork and review the details of your repairs but I take these reviews very seriously.

We have systems and procedures in place to make sure that all of our customers receive the best possible service at all times but if there was a breakdown or a training issue during your visit, I would very much like to know so I can address it and have the opportunity to make things right for you.

Would you please give me a call directly at (585)265-9620 so I can get the details about your experience, address any shortcomings on our end and make this right by you?

Warmest regards,

Kevin Finn
Owner
Finns Automotive (formerly Finns Garage)

Jim M.
Penfield, NY
06/01/2020
Reliable and honest
Been a customer for 30+ years

Diane L.
05/29/2020
Customer service
Professional customer service. They treat you like family.

PO
Paul O.
Jeep Compass
05/28/2020
Great job as usual
I always get my Jeep serviced at Finn’s. I had a lot of work needed this time. Finn’s took care of it, and gave me price options for parts. Great service as usual.