RF
ROBERT F.
Kia Sorento
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business.
Took me in on a busy day without an appointment and took care of my vehicle in a professional yet friendly way.

DEB W.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
fast and reliable
I dropped off my car and was given a loaner car. Which I hardly needed as First Auto completed the work on my car in less than 3 hours. Fast, efficient and reasonably priced, thank you First Automotive! I've been bringing my cars here for 20 years now, I won't go anywhere else if I can help it.

TZ
TOM Z.
Marcellus, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy Peezy
Just needed an inspection and a tire rotation. In and out without pain. Also gave advice for future work. I like that. They are always looking to keep my car running its best.

CD
CHRISTINE D.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Mark and his team are always very helpful and accommodating.

NV
NICK V.
North Syracuse, NY
11/04/2018 Category: Service
NYS car Inspection
The car was inspected on time and complete successfully serviced.

DAVID B.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
More than expected
$160 for what was supposed to be an inspection and oil change was more than I expected.
Mark K. from First Automotive Inc responded on 11/07/2018

David, We are so sorry about the miscommunication on the scope of the work performed.  Thank you so much for coming back in and giving us an opportunity to explain.  As always, we want to ensure your complete satisfaction.  Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions, ever!  Regards, Mark

DON C.
GMC Jimmy
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service with Quality Workmanship
Have been going to First Automotive for 30 years. Always dependable, knowledgable, and trustworthy. They stand behind their work and try hard to work you in if you have an emergency. While on the road driving, I feel comfortable my vehicle has been well cared for.

SF
STACY/RAY F.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Spark Plugs & Throttle Body Cleaning
I had no idea why my car was running a bit rough -- and they quickly diagnosed these minor repairs. It is like a brand new vehicle now!

JOSEPH C.
Baldwinsville, NY
10/26/2018 Category: Service
NYS Inspection
Great experience Grayson needs a raise

JY
JESSICA Y.
Volkswagen Routan
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great repair shop
Great honest place. Mark & Grayson are fantastic!

DOMENICA GRACE H.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/16/2018 Category: Service
They find the problem , explain what is happening, and repair it in no time.. They are the professionals in auto work.
Having been a customer for many years, I thought they were the best in the beginning but during the years, they have become professionals in every aspect of the automobile trade. Would not even consider going anywhere else.

CT
Friendly

AL M.
Jeep Liberty
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Great attitude of employees.
Fast efficient service. Always a pleasure to do business with 1st Auto.

AF

DONNIE A.
Ford E350 Super Duty 1 Ton
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick Inspection
Mark and his staff are GREAT. I had a death in the family and my inspection was going to expire in 24 hours...he got me in and out in 30 minutes...

MIKE S.
Honda HR-V
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Always Honest
Mark and his staff are ALWAYS are professional, honest, and efficient. I have suggested many of my friends to them

LAUREN M.
Marcellus, NY
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Perfect every time
I love coming here and have done so for over a decade. Everyone is so friendly, customer service is amazing, the rates are reasonable and they explain what they are doing without sounding condescending. The job is always done well and quickly and they go so far as to let you know what MAY need to be completed within the next couple months. I recommend this place to everyone who asks.

DORIANNE R.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
We've never had a bad experience

JIM S.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Director of Maintenance
great service

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Nissan Rogue
09/18/2018 Category: Service
oil change and some minor fixes
Being a single older woman, I can always count on all of you to take good care of me. I feel that you have NEVER ripped me off. That you have been very fair with your pricing and that the job will be done correctly and if there is something that is beginning to go wrong with my car that you will alert me and if the problem can hold off for a short time you let me know that. I don't feel pressured or pushed into repairs right then and there. Cars break down, moving parts wear out and if it's a problem that would put me at risk, you won't let me drive off the lot and take my chances. Your honest! Thank you - I'll be back!!!