JOEY P.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a friendly voice over the phone and work is always clearly explained.
I'm always satisfied by their work and it's always done right!

Pontiac Firebird
07/13/2018 Category: Service
In and out on time.
And the car passed NYS inspection .

Clay, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Quality work at affordable prices
I took my car in because it had a "clunking" noise when turning slowly. The problem was a broken coil spring. They found me a used strut saving me hundreds of dollars. They also changed my oil. There are repair shops closer to me but I still prefer to take in to First Automotive. They have maintained several of our vehicles for years.

PR
PAUL R.
Another great experience!
Came in for deflating tire...they could have told me anything but ended up being small nail. They plugged and I was on my way.
Very trustworthy.

PB
PETER B.
Honest and professional
Had inspection done in timely manner.

LD
LARRY D.
Great people
Daughters car needed a wheel bearing. They work with me to get her a quality part at a fair price and installed it I a snap.

KP
KAREN P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Extremely helpful
Always honest about repairs when I go there. Pleasant staff and mechanics who do there best to get you in and get you out quickly

DOMENICA GRACE H.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is always done quickly and correct. They are a pleasure to do any service work on my automobile.
They can figure out what the problem is, tell you about it and what they can do, how much it will cost you and how long it will take.
And once this has been completed, they stick to it and work hard to accomplish the service in the time allowed. And on top of all that, they are always pleasant.
How is that for overall satisfaction.

MARY KENT S.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Their tactful approach regarding the concerns of the auto!
if there is a problem, they deliver the solution without dramatizing pros/cons!! I would highly recommend their service , but only to positive thinking people, who wou;d appreciate it.

DEREK D.
Memphis, NY
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome place and great service!
First Automotive is a privately owned place with great service. They won’t try to sell you on something you don’t need and they will get the job done quickly and correctly. Highly recommended!!

MICHELLE M.
Nissan Versa
06/04/2018 Category: Service
First Automotive exceptional
I have been taking my car to Mark at First Automotive for years. He and his staff are always very accommodating and helpful, and very trustworthy. I would recommend this business highly and would take my car nowhere else.

DK
DAVID K.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
06/02/2018 Category: Service
The service and detail to the work being done is truly appreciated knowing it will be done right.

AH
AUGUST H.
Ford Edge
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and reasonable
Good place to your car very reasonable

MIKE S.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Always Honest
Mark and staff are friendly and efficient. They never try to talk you into unnecessary work so they make more money. I recommend them to anybody!

NP
NICOLE P.
North Syracuse, NY
Kia Rio
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great place!!!
Staff was friendly. Establishment was clean. Service was fast and efficient. Thank you!

SD
STEVE D.
Clay, NY
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and trustworthy
First auto has always been my top choice of mechanic. I only stopped going when I had free maintenance with a dealer. Now that it had expired, I am happy to be back with a mechanic I can trust and who understands my needs. They kept my old beater running and now I trust them with my new car to keep it in top shape.

DAVID R.

One can't ask for more!

LYNN and BILL M.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
oil change
apt made car taken in on time and done within a reasonable time

ED
ERIN D.
Camillus, NY
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, informative staff
Everyone is always very helpful and take the time to review my car problems. They charge reasonable rates and have always worked on my car quickly and efficiently. I will definitely be going back to them.