KH
KATHLEEN H.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
oil change and some minor fixes
Being a single older woman, I can always count on all of you to take good care of me. I feel that you have NEVER ripped me off. That you have been very fair with your pricing and that the job will be done correctly and if there is something that is beginning to go wrong with my car that you will alert me and if the problem can hold off for a short time you let me know that. I don't feel pressured or pushed into repairs right then and there. Cars break down, moving parts wear out and if it's a problem that would put me at risk, you won't let me drive off the lot and take my chances. Your honest! Thank you - I'll be back!!!

LD
LARRY D.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Flexible
First automotive fit in an inspection of my daughters car with little notice. Her school schedule is so crazy we were so please when they made the time for her.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
They were very accommodating- no pressure to fix things- but rather told me my options and gave me suggestions. Car is now running perfectly and they were able to fix everything the same day.

CHRIS H.
Honest, pleasant service.
Always great customer service and great quality repairs.

PB
PETER B.
Honest and professional
Called me right. After NYS inspection was finished. Very courteous and efficient place of business Peter Brown

MIKE C.
First automotive
Been going to First Automotive for years, they have always done great work ,priced fairly ,and have had my best interest !!!!!

MARY L.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Honest and Good work.
Keeps my car running great.

PN
PAUL N.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Friendly and fast service. No surprises on the bill.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, do what they promise, No "selling" more services, Great experience
For years have been going to a National Chain a few hundred yards down the road, What was I thinking? Recently nothing but bad service and quite frankly dishonesty. First Automotive was recommended by co-workers and I owe them! They diagnosed and fix a problem the chain had 2 full days and couldn't grasp the basic issues. They were friendly, accommodating, and I never felt like they were doing anything other than honestly trying to provide the best service. I will be back!!!!!!!

08/24/2018 Category: Service
great service
great service, as usual

DAVID B.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
As have come to expect the service was performed competently and efficiently.

RON B.
Acura MDX
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, responsive, reliable
Good people, very professional!

AF
AL/SUE F.
Chevrolet HHR
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Coninuously fine service. Thanks.

SD
STEVE D.
Clay, NY
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Honest service with a friendly staff
The staff at first auto has been great every time I went there. They are great for maintenance and finding and fixing problems. I never feel pressure to do anything unnecessary and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a mechanic they can trust.

KD
KURT D.
La Fayette, NY
Subaru Legacy
07/25/2018 Category: Service
In and Out with a Smile
Needed to squeeze in an oil change while dropping a car off at Taylor - First Auto made it happen!

DEBBIE M.
Parish, NY
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommended
I've never had the trust in another garage as I've had with First AUTOMOTIVE. I highly recommend them.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Replaced ball joint on car
I can always count on you guys to do excellent work. I know that cars are machines and that sometimes things don't go correctly - but I know I can comfortably come back to you and say what may be a new new problem and that you will take care of it. Sometimes it's just a little adjustment and you just fix it. No hassle no big debate! It's nice to know I can come to you for advise especially since I'm an older single women and other places have tried to take advantage of that. I highly recommend you to all my friends.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
07/22/2018 Category: Service
First Automotive, Inc was able to fix at a fair and reasonable price what other repair company's could not.
When I called in the morning they listened to my concerns and I was told to come in that afternoon. After careful inspection I had a major wheel bearing repair to be done that should not be put off any longer. They were able to fit me in the next day to fix it along with other miscellaneous repairs not taken care of but charged for by other repair company's I took my car to. My car runs like it is brand new.

JOEY P.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a friendly voice over the phone and work is always clearly explained.
I'm always satisfied by their work and it's always done right!

Pontiac Firebird
07/13/2018 Category: Service
In and out on time.
And the car passed NYS inspection .