JIM S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
Excellent service, and friendly people that care about their customers.

RT
RANDY T.
Dodge 1500
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast , honest and friendly. Didn’t try to sell me anything that my car didn’t need.

MU
MEGAN U.
Nissan Rogue
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The team at First Automotive is excellent. I’ve been working with them for a few years now, and they always are quick to diagnose any car issues, and quick to fix them. They’re customer service is top-notch. I’d highly recommend.

DON C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Have been taking our vehicles to First Automotive for decades. Always the best treatment for us and our (cars, trucks, SUV's, and my 74 Corvette).

DA
DAVE/LISA A.
02/03/2019 Category: Service
First Automotive goes above and beyond
Thankful for the excellence in service each time I have any kind of service or repairs. Thanks for really caring about your customers.

RICHARD W.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
First is first rate
Excellent service...courteous and honest. Very pleasant experience

AH
AUGUST H.
Ford Edge
02/01/2019 Category: Service
I would highly recommend good service so great full to have honest mechanics

DA
DONNIE A.
Ford Transit Wagon
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
I went in for an Inspection and they found my rear tires were worn...They had the car done in about an hour and I was happily on my way! They even provided a loaner car so I could keep an appointment.

DAVE M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Once again...stellar! Always there for me!

TZ
TOM Z.
Marcellus, NY
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Terrific battery.
I called for a new battery. They gave me a good price and said I could come right in. They tested by battery and showed me how it failed. They installed the new battery and had me on my way quickly. Terrific!!

MIKE R.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Nissan Rogue
01/19/2019 Category: Service
tire problems - kept loosing air
The technicians are always excellent. If given a time frame for the work to be done they are pretty much on target. They tried all kinds of tricks to fix the tires but we came to the conclusion that they had to be resealed, stems replaced and hopefully that will help. Aluminum wheels can be difficult in Syracuse temperature changes.

DT
DOUG T.
Customer Service
Customer service was excellent!!!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and affordable
It is so hard to find a good repair shop sometimes. My wife and I are thrilled with how we were treated at First Automotive. The repair was fast, affordable, and the shop kept in great communication with me. Will definitely be using them as our go to place for car needs.

Buick Lucerne
Brake repair
Great. The speed that my car was back on the road and save to drive

GW
GREGORY W.
Always fantastic service
Every time I have brought my car in for maintenance or even emergency repairs, the team here is incredible. They are up front about everything that needs to be done, how much it will cost and how quickly it will be finished. Great prices, great service. Will not take my car anywhere else.

DON M.
Dodge Charger
Great service as always
Great job

LUKE S.
Altmar, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
BMW 328d Oil change/light bulb change. great service.

JEFF R.