Honda Civic Cpe
Great diligence
We brought the Civic in for an unusual noise which could have been many things....The guys at Foor's took the time to eliminate possibilities not by changing parts and experimenting but by sticking it out to find the actual problem.....I know they worked quite a long time finding the issue but they didn't charge me for those hours and it was greatly appreciated...Try that somewhere else...
Again..Great service...Great price...

Marcy, NY
''''''quality professional & personalized service
I don't know how anyone's service can top that of Foor's Auto Repair. Much more personalized than that of our local (Utica) dealer. And their service is very professional and top notch. They don't sell cars, so their service has to be better than a car dealers, to stay in a very competitive business. I have two vehicles and Foor's has been servicing my vehicles for over 20 YEARS. i wouldn't take them anywhere else.

KT
KARL T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
PROFESSIONAL, ACCOMMODATING, PATIENT,REASONABLE
My wife and I have been doing business with Foor's Auto repair for the better part of 30 years. They have always been very professional and the price for the repairs as always been fair. Our questions and concerns were always addressed. They go out of their way to accommodate our needs and schedule. If you need a repair done right on time and for a fair and reasonable price Foor's is the place to go. Remember that the price of the parts is out of their control.

Jonathan W.
GMC
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said they did a great job.

J.. B.
08/26/2018
Thieves!
Went to fix my car last week ( 8/ 22/2018) They charged me $304 for a one wheel bearing that usually cost $47 in any Auto-zone ..
STAY AWAY!

KK
Kays K.
07/11/2018
Mercury Mountaineer 2008 brakes
We were prepared for the worst news, but instead was the opposite and Foors even said it was no charge because we are new clients. We are very impressed with their customer curtousy, communication, honesty and mechanic skills.
This business is a true asset for the valley!

Daniel G.
04/12/2018
Relationship /trust
I have been doing business with Foors for forty years because of service and trust. They have always gone out of their way to provide what I needed at a reasonable price. Many of the mechanics have been there for years as well. That says something about the management team lead by Paul Rose.

AW
Austin W.
04/11/2018
Excellent Service and Emplyees
I have brought my car to foors multiple times in the past 2 years and they do nothing but great work. Paul Rose is very good with getting people’s vehicles in asap and explains exactly what was wrong. I have had absolutely no problems with the service they do. I would absolutely recommend bringing your vehicle to Foor’s in Mohawk

PB
Paul B.
Frankfort, NY
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said this business provided good service.

Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2017
Great service with leaking tires....
I know that the new TPMS valve stems can be quite expensive...Our Civic needed 2 at the same time...I diagnosed so don't think Foor's was hustling because they don't...Honesty is their policy....So, we were prepared for a super hefty bill and knew why...Paul called and asked if I minded rubber stems with the TPMS...I said not at all and then he told me they were way less expensive and just as durable if not more durable than original equipment...He could have said I could save money immediately but he didn't and thats a real plus...He wanted what was best for us and did it at a much more reasonable cost....Kudo's to Foor's..........

ROBERT C. H.
Kia Sedona
10/19/2017
personal service and honesty
they found damaged brake parts that were under warranty and replaced them free of charge, a nice saving from the original estimate

Michael P.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheri. She said the service was good and they were fast.

Nissan Versa
10/17/2017
Took the pain out of tire purchase...
I called needing 4 tires for my vehicle and the tires I thought were decent were actually junk and Foors recommended another brand which I was familiar with and said to go ahead....A little while later they called to tell me they found a tire of equal quality but were less expensive and that was very much appreciated and to take the time to better my cost by researching even further was a fantastic service by Foors.....You don't get that service elsewhere.....Thats why I stay with them....

FJ

TONI C.
Amsterdam, NY
Kia Soul
10/12/2017
I am always pleased with the service I get. Excellent.

PB
Paula B.
Jeep Cherokee
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Paula said the service was convenient and the employees completed it quickly.

EW

Frankfort, NY
Kia Optima
10/06/2017
Mrs
Everyone is very friendly and you are treated with respect

Domenick P.
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Domenick said they did an excellent job and it was done in a timely manner. He was satisfied.

CP
COLLEEN P.
Toyota Matrix
09/29/2017
Toyota Matrix repair
Just like always service received was outstanding and done with perfect timing...Foor's knows how important it is for us to have our vehicles back before 1PM and they do everything possible to adhere to that and its very much appreciated....Another job well done....