NM
NATHAN M.
Elkton, MD
Nissan Maxima
09/04/2018
Diagnosis: unnecessary service, still no AC.
The problem isn’t fixed and the quote to replace an AC compressor is absurd $1100?! for a job that should be no more than $650. Charged for AC service which is irrelevant if the compressor doesn’t work, maybe you figure out the problem before you do the service.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Hello sir, I tried to call you, left a message. The tech wanted to make sure your A/C system wasn't over-charged, which it was very slightly, because sometimes that will cause the A/C to not come on. The quote for a new one was high because the mfg. will only warranty an A/C compressor sold with a receiver dryer & exp. valve. We should have given you an explanation for the charges as well as other options (like used, etc.) which I would love to do if you haven't gotten the work done yet? Please contact me. I'm very sorry and have trained my staff so this won't happen again, so thank you for your review.

Sincerely,

Joe P.
North East, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he was very unhappy with the information he received at this business. He stated he felt he was talked down to, and he felt they were not honest.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 08/15/2018

We spoke with this customer and apologized for the feeling he had. We never intend to make anyone feel this way. We take our business very seriously and we do our absolute best to treat all customers fairly and equitably. This vehicle unfortunately failed state inspection. We understand this can be frustrating, however, we follow State of MD standards and requirements. There was no mistake made and we were not misleading in any way. We also verified this with the state trooper.

Dale & Joanna Crouch