II
Isaac I.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/18/2019
Excellent service, excellent people.
Excellent service, excellent people, great work. Couldn’t ask for more.

Mike W.

Sanjuana G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/14/2019
Best auto shop!
Great and friendly staff! Great prices, curtesy ride if you need one.

RF
Robert F.
Ford Edge
07/13/2019
Great service!!
Fox Auto took great care of my Ford Edge!

David G.
Hyundai Entourage
07/12/2019
Just the coolest people I have ever met.
So they tool my van in and gave it a thorough inspection. Decided 5o junk it without warning them and they helped move a bunch of cars they were not expecting. Anyone else would have been irritated at the interruption.

Definately where I go with my newer cars.

MV
Mike V.
BMW Z3
07/11/2019
This is auto repair service at a higher level then what you are probably are use to. Finding qualified mechanics to keep you vehicle running smoothly is challenging.
Well search no more if you want a great experience with real automotive repair pros. I take our two vehicles to Fox for all our service needs. If you are looking for a great experience when it comes to customer service and attention to detail then Fox is the place to go.

RD
Reha D.
Ford Edge
07/11/2019
Best team, best attitude, best service....
Been getting our vehicles serviced at Fox Auto for rhe last 10-12 years and always received excellent service. And always received fair pricing on all repairs.

Keith M.
Jaguar XJ6
07/08/2019
Jaguar XJ6 Repair
We may have found a place to service our car. It's hard to find a good auto mechanic. A place that fixes what is wrong and charges a fair price. Our last visit was great. They were fast, courteous, performed the repair as described, and the fee was reasonable. I would definitely take my car here again.

Jayson B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Lexus GS 400
07/05/2019
Reliable
Trustworthy and considerate about you and your vehicle.

SG
Stacie G.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/02/2019
The Fantastic Fox Auto
I cannot say enough good things about this place. I called to make an appointment for an oil change as part of a AAA promotion, Jacki was able to fit me in one day before the promotion was over. I then had to call back and ask to reschedule due to work and Jacki was very understanding and able to fit me in the following day, the last day of the promotion. That morning I took my car in and was expecting to take an Uber back since my car wouldn't be ready until the afternoon. To my surprise, Jacki asked if I needed a ride back to my home and ordered me a Lyft, complimentary! While I was waiting for the Lyft, Jacki and Rob strongly encouraged me to take some snacks, coffee, and water that they have available for all of their clients, so I happily obliged. Since this was a part of a AAA promotion it also included a variety of other inspections, through this inspection they found that my transmission fluid was practically black and recommended that I take care of that to keep my car running well. I appreciated their diligence and their confirmation about what I wanted to be done on the car, before charging me or making any changes to the services I was looking for. That afternoon I had called to see if they had an approximation of when my car would be ready and Jacki let me know that it would be about 30 minutes because they were washing it! I was so surprised, I had not expected that at all, but I so appreciated that was something they were doing. When I arrived Jacki was there to greet me once more and have my finish the payment and paperwork. I mentioned to her that I had ridden my bike to pick up my car, but couldn't figure out how to get the wheel off to place my bike in the car. She then told me that Rob would be able to help me with that. Rob was the best! He had all the patience to help me figure out how to take the wheel off and took the utmost care to make sure neither the car nor bike was scratched in the process. He then told me that he was also able to fix a dent that was on my bumper! How awesome is that?!? I still cannot believe how fantastic everybody was and to repeat my earlier statement, I cannot say enough good things about this facility. I truly appreciate everyone who I interacted with and I will definitely be taking my car back as well as recommending it to anyone else looking for a kind, reliable, honest auto shop.

ME
Marlene E.
INFINITI I35
06/26/2019
Replacement of my car battery
Recently while driving to Fox Auto to have a new battery put in my car, while driving to the shop the car suddenly died on a very busy intersection. I called to let them know where I was and in a real dilemma . Within minutes they dispatched one of their workers with the new battery . He quickly removed the old battery and replaced it with the new one in a matter of minutes. I was then safely able to drive to the shop to further check out everything before I was on my way.
Fox is the best. Very honest caring and trustworthy shop. I highly recommend them. I have had my car serviced at Fox Auto for many years.

AR
Albert R.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/23/2019
Professional and trustworthy
Fox Auto is honest and always great service

JY
Judeen Y.
Orange, CA
Toyota Sequoia
06/22/2019
Personal attention & consideration given to the automobile & customer!
Does hood job mechanically. Helps to keep costs
To a minimum. Gives heads up if vehicle needs additional work in near future. Gives estimate of
cost of additional work needed so I can plan & save to do more service in the future which as a single person helps me budget costs more!

JJ
Juliet J.
GMC Acadia
06/21/2019
Exceptional service ALWAYS!
Team Fox without fail provides excellent, ethical, affordable, TOP quality care and customer service. We are lifetime customers and recommend you to everyone!

KN

Tustin, CA
Geo Metro
06/15/2019
Fair and reasonable
Even though they were not able to complete the repair of my car due to unavailability of parts and service my car needed that they do not provide, I received great customer service and am very happy with my experience with them.

Shannon S.
INFINITI I30
06/14/2019
Honest, Friendly, Expert service
I've been so impressed and pleased with the outstanding care and service I've received from Fox Auto Care. They service all 5 if my vehicles and have for quite some time. It's hard to find a trustworthy mechanic but that's exactly what you get at Fox Auto Care.

Lori B.
06/06/2019
Jackie and Rob communicate well and very nice to do business with.
They are very upfront about what I should do and what I can wait on fixing. It’s not ever convenient to fix your car... however they make it as easy as possible 😎
Lori B

PF
Paula F.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/05/2019
Still leaking something.
Still leaking something. Small 4-5 drops of something ?.?? On garage floor every morning.. Car was not leaking anything prior to hose replacements.

David S.
Kia Sorento
06/04/2019
Very Friendly and Professional!
Great experience as usual