Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Cleveland, OH
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Honest and Friendly Service
Ian is a nice guy, made sure my visit went smooth. When getting a recalled part replaced for free at 7:30 he turned on the lights in the showroom so I could check out the newest cars. I also asked for a last minute oil change when they are busy and he was polite and got it done.

John H.
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Good jo
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for your comments and responses!

We do appreciate your servie business and friendship!!!

Thomas S.
Avon, OH
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Caring
Scheduled appointment times make it convenient when planning your day and they have always taken my vehicle within 5 minutes of arrival. Once they had lost power in the area and called to immediately reschedule me.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 04/08/2021

Cleveland, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Appt.
Did not put my Appt. in the System and could not find my car. But they do good work
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 04/08/2021

Good morning!

We are sorry about this mis-communication.  Typically, towing services will present vehicles at our service entrance or park them out front.  We have a convenient slot in our service entrance door for keys/envelopes.

I hope the next visit is one where you drive in for a simple maintenance visit!  Please rely on me to be at your service!

I hope you might reconsider our grade of 4 of 5 STARS to 5 of 5 STARS as this is our report card to Senior Mangement and Hyundai Motors America.!!!

Thank you!!!!

PJ
Patricia J.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Really good service department.
Service Manager Ian Freiburg is extremely helpful, courteous and professional. Although we had to take our 2018 Tucson in for a recall matter, it was a pleasant experience.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 04/02/2021

EP
Eric P.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Service was exccelent
Service eas scheduled and performed as promised in and in less than an hour.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/31/2021

2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Always exceptional service
They are still taking care of my 11 year old car as well as our 8 year old one. Always take great care of us and they have a lovely, comfortable lobby in which to wait.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/27/2021

Matthew S.
Parma Heights, OH
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Ease of making appointments
Satisfied with the service
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/26/2021

We do appreciate your service business and friendship!

Your score of 4 of 5 STARS is our report card to Hyundai and Senior Management.  I hope you will re-consider our score and elevate us/rescore us to 5 of 5 STARS!!!!! We would appreciate this!!!!

Lisa M.
03/17/2021 Category: Service
The staff was extremely attentive and friendly.
Definitely will be coming back because the service was phenomenal, and the hospitality was awesome.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/18/2021

Joseph L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Excellent review of vehicle needs.
I have always taken my vehicle to Ganley for service except once when I was traveling in another state. Technicians always give my vehicle a good once over looking for potential issues. I have over a !18,000 miles on the vehicle and I feel very confident in the service department.

03/15/2021 Category: Service
No notification in pricing change in pricing structure
Needs better communication of service pricing changes.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/15/2021

Good morning!

I read your review with great distress!!

After reading your work order, I read the bottom line of your '5K' service and it did read, in fact , Check Alignment.  The alignment check is part of the entire paragraph that describes the '5K' service and all of its facets.  There is never a charge for an alignment check.

I hope you will give me a call as I have left yu a couple messages.  Also, please re-consider our grade of 2 of 5 STARS as this is our report card to Hyundai and senior management and score us 5 of 5 STARS.  I will be at your service when you call!!!!

Middlebrg Hts, OH
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Great Service and personnel
This is my third vehicle from Ganley Hyundai. I will definitely return for a fourth
Not only do I love my car which is a Tucson but I always feel pampered as a customer
I would recommend this dealership not only for its sales but it service department as well.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/12/2021

Have a great day!!!!!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Ganley Hyundai
They have set their own bar very high! Will not hesitate to have service there and when the time come to purchase another vehicle—it will be from here!
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you for your comments and responses!

We do appreciate your service business and friendship!!!

Marcia D.
Lyndhurst, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/05/2021 Category: Service
The personnel, the people who service my car. Everyone there is a pleasure to deal with.
I guess I visited all the Hyundai dealers in the greater Cleveland area. The Parma dealership was the very best place to buy your car. I just saw the new Alantras fpr 2021. Their style is something to be proud of. Very beautiful. What I like best is the new Genesis. I liked it ALOT!!!!! The electric one, even better.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/06/2021

Thank you for your comments and responses!!

We do appreciate your service business!

Have a great day!!

Kathleen S.
Akron, OH
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Remarkable Dealership.
At Ganley Hyundai of Parma there is an overarching environment of positivity; pleasant and efficient personnel; immediate attention to customers and a spotlessly clean and modern facility. I would drive 100 miles to this business. It should be a national example of what a car dealership could be.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/06/2021

Steven C.
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Ready to take care of problem
Got scheduled quickly and problem taken care of.
IAN W F., Service Manager from Ganley Hyundai of Parma responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for your comments and responses!

We do appreciate your service business!!