Overall Rating 4.3846123/5Overall Rating 4.3846123/5Overall Rating 4.3846123/5Overall Rating 4.3846123/5rating 4.3846123
Overall Rating 2.3076923/5Overall Rating 2.3076923/5rating 2.3076923rating 2.3076923rating 2.3076923

Rudolph S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Your courtesy and work
I answered this above
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for the great review.

Cassondra M.
Olmsted Falls, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Brooke for being so nice and helpful!!! I really appreciate you looking into my extended warranty so I wouldn’t have to pay more and for getting me a rental at no charge so I could get to work. Thank you!!!!
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you choosing us to service your Hyundai.

Joseph S.
Lakewood, OH
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good overall experience
Smooth process , with one exception. Robin was extremely rude, and she was the only negative aspect of my experience . She had a attitude and was down right unfriendly . Maybe the head of the service department should really put some thought Into demoting Robin from whatever position she is in . Someone with the word ‘service’ in their job title should be a little more willing to serve the customer . When I arrived to the dealership Robin was walking in front of me and instead of greeting me and holding the door for me she ignored me and let the door slam in my face . A small gesture as holding the door would have went a long way. It’s very telling of the type of service Robin is providing.

Brooke on the other hand , was very helpful and knew what she was doing. She was polite and professional . She should honestly have Robins job. The gentleman who I believe is the manager was also very friendly . These two employees are the reason I would return, NOT because of Robin.

KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS.

CF
Clara F.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Ganley Westside Hyundai
The oil was great but they need a bigger assortment of coffee and donuts in the customer waiting area not to say anything about the very uncomfortable chairs.

These surveys always get me, everybody wants a perfect score in an imperfect world. Do I know the oil plug was tightened to the proper torque, the tire lugs, give me a break, it was an oil change not launching a space rocket!
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit.  We know that your time is important and we appreciate it.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
As always, the Hyundai team took great care of my vehicle and made me feel like a valued customer.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We appreciate you reviewing your visit.

MJ
Melissa J.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
We drive a little further to have our vehicle service at this dealership. Due to the unprofessional experience we had at the Brookpark Hyundai Service Center. We have been twice and experienced a friendly, professional atmosphere. The service was great both times and felt like the staff was looking out for me with a recall that had never been mentioned in our prior visits to the Brookpark Hyundai Service Dept.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

WD
William D.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance & Service
We have 2 Hyundai cars and have leased and purchased several cars from this dealership over the past 6 years and the service dept has met or exceeded our expectations .
Scott Duennes
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you very much for the great review.

Lencie B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
keith Always take care of my family and I when we have to have our cars serviced.

Thomas M.
Avon, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
s
s
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

We appreciate your review.

AW
Angela W.
Elyria, OH
The people.
Service and sales are always helpful and pleasant.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you for the great review.

Mallory P.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Always Helpful!
Robyn is great and the staff is friendly and makes me feel understood and appreciated. My car is always processed quickly and serviced well!
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Jim M.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
great service
Easy to schedule. Everyone friendly. They even washed my car!
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

GR
Gloria R.
Solon, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I've had an amazing relationship with Ganley Westside Hyundai for almost 10 years. It has been my experience with each and every department, from purchasing a new vehicle, to scheduling maintenance and conversing with the Auto Technicians that each individual I come into contact with really cares about the service they provide. I would recommend this location to everyone.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

It is always a joy to see you when you come in.

AH
Alfred H.
North Royalton, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast service.
Your Auto Butler treatment was finished sooner than I expected.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

SF
Susan F.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Very accommodating and thorough. I didn't have to wait long at all for the service to be completed on my car.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

SQ
Susan Q.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Convienient location, friendly
Overall very pleasant experience buying a new car and my first experience with the service department was also very pleasant as well.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much, we look forward to seeing you again.

AR
Anthony R.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Easy Experience
Brook was awesome. Flat tire, dropped off car, handed over roadside warranty, got a loaner, got the car back two days later.

Didn't have to handle any warranty calls. No money out of pocket.

Surprised how smoothly it went.
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review.

GW
Glenn W.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2018 Category: Service
recall service
efficient, friendly, timely. nice waiting area very nice
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.

GF
Gregory F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner.
My 2015 Elantra was serviced very well in a reasonable period of time. _ G. Fedak
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Matthew S.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Again, great service
Service was great as always. Fast, professional, and high quality
KEITH W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your Hyundai.