IM
Istvan M.
Avon Lake, OH
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Love Hyundai
I have owned three Hyundai's so far and I am very happy with the car as well as the service
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

We are so happy to hear we have been able to keep you returning here for service! If there is anything else we can do for you at all please let us know!

WH
William H.
2020 Hyundai Venue
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service call
Received call from Ganley. They understand my concerns and will take care of the issues

05/10/2021 Category: Service
Friendly salesmen and the whole staff
I just wish they would have informed me about keeping car most of day and not being able to fix problem
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

It was nice speaking with you today. We will do everything in our power to get your issue remedied when you leave the vehicle with us for a couple days. If there is anything we can do in the meantime, do not hesitate to let us know.

Donald M.
Parma, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/05/2021 Category: Service
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

We appreciate the 5 star review. If there is anything we can do to improve your expereince please let us know!

EP
Evan p.
05/04/2021
Above and beyond
I had an issue/miscommunication issue from an appointment. Management was prompt to follow up, resolve, and follow up after to ensure all my concerns were met. I have a direct contact for further issues now too. Certainly earned back trust. My car is back to like new condition with a happy driver!
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

We love being able to help resolve issues and hope that you continue to enjoy the vehicle.

05/04/2021 Category: Service
Improving
Although my original problem was not fixed the first time. Management reached out multiple times To ensure it was resolved and I was satisfied. Their resolutions went above and beyond and I trust I have the relationships to support and issues I’d they arise in the future.
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the review! You have been very understanding and easy to work with through this whole thing. If you need anything at all please let us know!

Grafton, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Addressed my concerns
Previous problem with this dealership were discussed and handled calmly as professionally

04/28/2021 Category: Service
Repair
No communication of what was being fixed or when done
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Great speaking with you today. Sorry about the confusion. I will be emailing you shortly with the information we spoke about.

04/25/2021 Category: Service
Failed Promises
Dealer continues to attempt to charge me for items paid for in an extended warranty. Fails to meet promises upon sale. Rentals are never available. Service is the opposite of outgoing and management doesn’t respond to the emails they send. Completely regret every part of my new vehicle purchase.
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Great speaking with you today. If there is anything else at all we can do for you please let me know!

JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Guest filled out another survey for his alignment

Sandra B.
Sagamore Hills, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Don’t like surveys
Hate these surveys if something was wrong I’d let u know
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey despite disliking them. Thank you for the review!

Catherine C.
North Ridgeville, OH
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great service manager
The job was professional they replaced my muffler in a timely manner The waiting area was exceptional
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Glad you were happy with your service. If there is anything else we can do please let us know!

Lorain, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Good people
Because they know how too take good care of u.
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. If you need anything at all please let us know. We do try to treat everyone as family and are so happy when that is recognized!

RK
Ryan K.
Olmsted Falls, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Everyone here is always so friendly and they only fix what actually needs it, which is rare when so many other places overcharge.
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad youve had such friendly service. If you need anything else please let us know.

GM
Georgina M.
Cleveland, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Consistently professional
Consistently professional
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Sorry that your speaker issue doesnt appear to be resolved. Let us know if you have time for us to take another look at it! Thank you for your otherwise kind and positive review and we hope we can resolve your issue in the near future.

Fairview Park, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Great overall
Great customer service and good quality car
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the survey and if you ever need anything at all, we are here for you!

Daniel C.
Berea, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Professional and efficient.
They go out of their way to make sure that you’re a satisfied customer

03/18/2021 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Very efficient and professional
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

If there is anything else we can do to improve please let us know! We appreciate every customer that chooses tp do business with us.

HC
Heather C.
Lakewood, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Quick, reliable, friendly
Ganley Westside Hyundai is where I go to to maintenance my vehicle. Every time i call I get an appointment within the week for a time convenient to me. The staff is so kind and informative.
JAMES W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. If you need anything else at all let us know!