Overall Rating 4.3548377/5Overall Rating 4.3548377/5Overall Rating 4.3548377/5Overall Rating 4.3548377/5rating 4.3548377
Overall Rating 2.3548387/5Overall Rating 2.3548387/5rating 2.3548387rating 2.3548387rating 2.3548387

Anthony S.

Edward R.
Northfield, OH
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service
Always receive great service.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your review.

Donna H.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Repair
They caught the leak and it was still under warranty!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Tracy S.
Cleveland, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast & friendly service
Staff was friendly and helpful. I felt the service took was timely!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.

Independence, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
I have taken my vehicle to Ganley for service many times and the service has always been excellent. Will continue to take my vehicle there for my service needs.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for reviewing your service visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2019 Category: Service
First Time service @ Ganley
I was very pleased with the service at Ganley. They were prompt...they got me in and out in under an hour. Courteous...they provided a comfortable waiting area. Helpful...the service advisor answered my questions.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for choosing us to service your Hyundai.

Thomas M.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Service at Ganley WestsideHyundai
My Hyundai Accent needed new tire and an oil change. This was done with great speed and expertise! The car was finished before the time promised
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/28/2019

Thank you so much for your review.

Westlake, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle serviced
I always get quick and great service for my vehicles.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Luann B.
Fairview Park, OH
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Everyone is very pleasant and helpful and completed service on time as promised
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

GR
Gloria R.
Solon, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/24/2019 Category: Service
I've been driving my 2010 Hyundai Sonata for the last 10 years and Ganley Westside Hyundai has been servicing my car since the beginning. My Auto Tech, Ryan Tischler, is extremely knowledgeable and informative and has also been by Tech from the beginning, from oil changes to repairs. In addition, he truly cares about you as a person and not just a customer. Over the years, I have also gotten to know the Service Manager, Keith Wendling quite well. He also cares about you as a person and will do everything he can to make sure each and every visit is tailored to your specific needs. I would recommend to everyone that drives a Hyundai to have their vehicle serviced at Ganley Westside Hyundai. Once you do, I highly doubt you will want to go anywhere else for service.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

It is always a joy to see you.

HM
Howard M.
Aurora, OH
11/21/2019
Worth the Drive!
I have a couple Hyundai dealers within 10 minutes of me, but I drive 40 mins to take my Tucson here for service. Reason being....I trust them with my car. Also, the wait time is always about what they say it will be, prices are good, and I enjoy chatting with the service adviser(s). Gals are always friendly and don't seen unhappy being at their job, unlike other places I have used in the past.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit.

LD
Lisa D.
Cleveland, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2019 Category: Service
The people!
The staff are friendly and welcoming!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you very much.

Ruthann S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Missing dunken donuts
Miss donuts and bagels with cream cheese
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  It is always a joy to see you when you come in.

Dennis P.
Olmsted Falls, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/18/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVIC DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER!
I just came in to have the tires rotated, and the work was begun exactly when my appointment was scheduled; I waited for only a short period of time and was back on the road in a flash.

What a pleasure to be treated so well and respectfully!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Your review means a lot to us.

David L.
Grafton, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2019 Category: Service
I had absolutely awesome experience
Good customer service
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your great review.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
A pleasure, not a chore
Courteous, punctual, and efficient, what more could you ask for.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for reviewing your visit.

James K.
OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Efficient and pleasant Waiting area
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We apologize for not providing you with 5 STAR service.  We look forward to the next opportunity.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was friendly, timely and done well.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We appreciate your review.

GM
Gerald M.
Olmsted Falls, OH
2006 Hyundai Azera
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Safety recall.
Recalls usually create anxiety and inconvenience, and safety related ones increase the angst. The Ganley Westside Team made this process markedly easier by scheduling the work at my first convenience. One's confidence in a dealer is increased when they immediately move your vehicle into the shop when it is "dropped off". It creates the image that one's time matters.
The personal touch is much appreciated, and they surprised me with their version. I chose not to wait in the lounge as the estimated time required to complete the work was long. My wife agreed to meet me at an appointed place as soon as she could. I waited outside the showroom on this cool morning for her arrival. A staff member noticed, and asked if I would like a cup of coffee. I replied that I would but that my wife was expecting me to be at the appointed location. He asked how I liked my coffee and brought it to me.
The work on my automobile was completed within the estimated time interval, and it was delivered to the showroom freshly washed!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for reviewing your visit with us.

Thomas M.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The Service was fast and professional!
The service from the car drop-off to picking up the car when completed was done in a timely manner with no problems. This is the way it should be at all dealers!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your review.