Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

JJ
James J.
Avon Lake, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Ganley Westside Hyundai
They are courteous and capable.
JIM W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

James, thank you so much for the positive review and if there is anything else at all we can do for you please do not hesitate to let us know!

John K.
Elyria, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I have a 2020 Sonata, my passenger windshield wiped was damaged. The rubber was separated at the edge of the blade. Went there with the intention to buy a new blade. I asked them if they could attach the rubber back on the blade. To my surprise they replaced the blade under warranty!
JIM W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Glad we could help out with the wiper John! Let us know if you need anything else!

BL
Bud L.
Rocky River, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
I brought my 2020 Elantra in for complimentary scheduled maintenance I was met immediately by a service person. I was greeted by name and was told to have a seat in the lounge because the service would take about an hour. Forty-five minutes later I was told my freshly washed car was ready and I was all set to go.
JIM W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

We are so glad to hear your service went so well! If there is anything else we can do for you let us know!

Strongsville, OH
02/25/2021 Category: Service
very professional
the service employees are always friendly and attentive. the waiting area is well stocked and very clean. always a pleasure to bring my Hyundai in for service
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for your feedback.  If you think our service department does a good job you should see how great our parts department is.

Muhammad S.
Westlake, OH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and coffee in the waiting room!
Customer Service were professional and helpful.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2021

FS
Firas S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Clean, Great manager
I would like to thank Keith for his exceptional service.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2021

Thank you for your review.

Louise B.
Brookpark, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/10/2021 Category: Service
First Service Appointment
Came in for the first service appointment - oil change and tires rotated. Everything was done as expected. Service personnel was very polite and explained everything. Waiting room was comfortable. People were polite and friendly.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for the great review.

Jeffrey D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2021 Category: Service
No Surprises and no problems
Ganley Westside Hyundai provide a hassle free experience. Drop off easy, pickup is on time, and everyone at Ganley treats you as an important customer.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Avon Lake, OH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Staff
Always quick and professional
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

We appreciate your 5 STAR review.

Joel B.
North Olmsted, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Friendly personnel
When I called in to schedule my appointment, the person on the phone (Ashley) was friendly, and worked with me to answer the questions that I had.
When I checked in, the person at the counter also was friendly. He explained how the process would work.
When Keith came to get me after the service was performed, he went over the car with me.

This was my first visit to this service department, and I was paying attention to how I was treated.
I felt that I was treated well.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you so much for the great review.

John S.
Lakewood, OH
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Made good
Took care of my complaint and made things right.

01/13/2021 Category: Service
Work not completed.
Brake light still comes on. A road test would have revealed that. They have reached out and made a bonafide effort to rectify the problem.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for getting back to me about us looking at the vehicle again.  I will wait to hear from you with regards to when you want us to have a car set aside for you.

Daniel B.
Cleveland, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Another great visit
From the time that I dropped off my vehicle until the time that I picked it up, the team kept me fully informed of timeline and status. They provided me a ride home and back to the dealership. They went over all services and costs line by line on my final bill. The sales and service teams are the best.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you so much for your review.

NS
Norm S.
North Olmsted, OH
01/02/2021 Category: Service
great
in and out in a short time
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Randy H.
Brook Park, OH
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Loaner car.
Only issue I have, is my car was towed. I had lease a car for 3 days . I had to stand outside in 20 degrees weather for 2 hours. The leasing company was so busy they would only allow 4 people inside because of covid. Unfortunately for me I have been in cancer treatment since April and the whole ordeal didn’t go over to well and now I have to try to get my money back for the lease 😡
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

We apologize for not earning 5 STARS.

Parma, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Good place
Good place, easy to set up appointments online.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

We apologize for not earning 5 STARS.