Overall Rating 4.3928557/5Overall Rating 4.3928557/5Overall Rating 4.3928557/5Overall Rating 4.3928557/5rating 4.3928557
Overall Rating 2.3571454/5Overall Rating 2.3571454/5rating 2.3571454rating 2.3571454rating 2.3571454

Jerry H.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Took care of scheduled recall; discovered another recall about to be received - took care of this as well. Much appreciated.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

DT
Deloma T.
Olmsted Falls, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil cgange and tire rotation
The Staff is great, the service is excellent.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

EG
Erik G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great AND Quick Service!
Had to get a routine oil change....the service station was able to get me in on short notice...their work was quick and high quality...and I was out within an hour!! GREAT EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much.

Robert C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service!
The manager Keith is excellent as is the rest of service team
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for such a great review.

Joanna H.
01/15/2019
Gréât Service
My next car will be another Hyundai because Your service is gréât. I worked with Brooke today and she was wonderful. You néed to havé more Brooke's.Thank You, Joanna
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much,  we are proud of our great staff.  Brooke is one of our best.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Express Service
Good service. Friendly staff
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you, we appreciate the 5 STAR review.

AC
Alycia C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
The best
Always the best customer service
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

We appreciate your review.

BP
Bruce P.
Fairview Park, OH
01/13/2019 Category: Service
The service was done professionally and in the time frame promised.c
Couldn't be happier!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you so much.

Cleveland, OH
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Very comfortable
The place is very comfortable and the staff is attentive.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.

Cheri S.
Bay Village, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent job keeping us informed on repairs and parts. Pleasant staff, responsive to questions. Overall good experience.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Fairview Park, OH
01/07/2019 Category: Service
I like my Hyundai
Everyone is always very friendly and respectful. But this time the cashier was a little rude. Then we were charged for our oil change and tire rotation when it was on our maintenance agreement. We questioned the cost and the manager redid the bill.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

We apologize for the bill being incorrect and the cashier.  We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again.

Barbara S.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Every one is very professional and performs a great inspection on my Sonanta!!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit.

Warrensvl Hts, OH
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and efficient.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for choosing us to service your Hyundai.

JE
James E.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, quick and very professional
Thanks for a fantastic experience!!!
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We appreciate the great review.

Thomas B.
Independence, OH
Service - Five star Sales - No stars
Stay Away from Ganley Hyundai!!!

I came in for service my car for a warranty issue and the service department did an awesome job!
However, while waiting for my car to be service I decided to spend time looking for a new vehicle since my lease is up in four payments. The sales person Mike Vanderhoof told me to come back in March since I will be less than 90 days until my lease matures. I told him that my last two leases came from his dealership through an awesome sales person named Trey. He worked with me on getting to what I was comfortable with on my payments. All Mike said was that I owed too much and I needed to pay off a few more payments. Mike was not helpful at all. I was able to get my current vehicle when I had 12 months left on my lease and Trey knew that I was a loyal customer of Ganley Westside. Not anymore!

As a matter of fact Ganley Hyundai of Parma was not helpful either. Frank Rodriguez, who seemed that I was wasting his time, wanted me to pay $80 more for the same car I am driving while putting down $399. I told him that I saw a TV commercial advertising 2019 Sonata's for $169 a month with $2499 down. If you added the down payment into the payment it would be under $240 per month. The sales runs through Jan 2, 2019. Frank told me that dealership can charge whatever they want.

Stay away from the Ganley family! They are not helpful.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We appreciate your 5 STAR review.

Jim R.
Berea, OH
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Attentive service, courteous staff knowledgeable of recalls and other issues asociated with my vehicle.
Keith and his staff go above and beyond my expectations each time I visit. They keep me updated on the status of repairs and are very knowledgeable about my vehicle.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer First
Service department will suggest cheaper alternatives compared to services chosen on line if they see all are not necessary at the time.
If typically waiting for the vehicle, they try to get you in and out as quickly as possible. My questions I feel are answered adequately and honestly.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback, we apologize for not providing 5 STAR service.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and thorough
Great service. Reasonably priced.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

We appreciate the 5 STAR review.

GF
Gregory F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Professional and fantastic service in timely manner.
The service I received at Ganley Westside Hyundai was truly outstanding in timely manner. _ Greg F.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit.

Westlake, OH
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Service engine light flashing
Service engine light went on 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Called service Keith the service manger responded immediately
Loaner car was delivered to me at work. Vehicle was towed to dealership and repaired in 24 hours.
No expenses for me