Overall Rating 4.3703693/5Overall Rating 4.3703693/5Overall Rating 4.3703693/5Overall Rating 4.3703693/5rating 4.3703693
Overall Rating 2.3333378/5Overall Rating 2.3333378/5rating 2.3333378rating 2.3333378rating 2.3333378

NP
Nanette P.
Northfield, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service

PW
Preston W.
Bay Village, OH
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Keith's team always does a great job!
They always do a great professional job
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.

GB
Grace B.
Galena, OH
11/11/2018
The best service
Kieth, in the service department has a great team working to make sure the needed service the customers need is done right.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you so much,  we are lucky to have such a great team.

GB
Grace B.
Galena, OH
The Best Car Dealership in Town
Ganley Westside Hyundai, takes excellent care of its customers for the sale of a vehicle to repair and maintenance! My family and do not mind the drive for good service and we have done it for years.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Nice Dealership. Friendly Staff.Overall Great Service
Overall great service. Job was completed in a timely manner. Only issue I found was 4 screws laying on my floor mats in the back seat.The center console must have been removed while car was being worked on and never screwed back on.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We apologize that this happened and we will be in contact with you to resolve this issue.  We look forward to the opportunity to correct this.

What makes Ganley Westside great
I have been dealing with this dealership for many years. I have always had great experience with both my purchases and services.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

We appreciate your great review.

Valley View, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Appreciate notifying me about other issues with my car and giving me a choice on how to address them
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
Quick-service very friendly told me the price before they started.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great review.

GH
Gail H.
Westlake, OH
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Above average
Above average
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

We appreciate your feedback and hope to earn 5 STARS on your next visit.

Parma, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff
Everyone was very courteous
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for your review.  We apologize for not providing you with 5 STAR service.

Strongsville, OH
Fast and Friendly.
Great Service and always been treated well by a very friendly service department. Even offered a loaner when repairs are going to be a while. Never had a bad experience. Would recommend to my family and friends.

SE
Sarah E.
Lakewood, OH
Great experience
I had an appointment to service my car and chose to wait for the vehicle. My car was fixed and ready for pickup in less than an hour. The staff in the service department were pleasant and very informative.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you so much for reviewing your visit.

CT
Christie T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change/tire rotation. Kinda knew my brakes were starting to deplete. They informed me I was correct. They took pictures to show me how bad they were. Repaired them same day in a few hours. I feel much better knowing this winter I'll be safer.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.

North Olmsted, OH
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly. Got my car in without an appointment.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

RA
Richard A.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
CONSISTENCY IN SALES STAFF AND SERVICE
TOOK MY 2018 SONATA IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND SERVICE CHECK. I HAD NO APPOINTMENT, WALK IN. I WAS GREETED IMMEDIATELY AND WAS TOLD IT SHOULD BE READY IN 1 TO1/2 HOURS. WENT TO WAITING ROOM AND HAD A CUP OF COFFEE AND A DONUT, DID SOME WORK ON MY PHONE AND WAS TOLD MY CAR WAS READY. IT TOOK AN HOUR AND WAS RINSE ALSO. FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE .
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for your great review.

BW
Bryan W.
Westlake, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Love my Kona
Car has some zip and is a blast to drive
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

RK
Raymond K.
Berea, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2018 Category: Service
General Service
Went to Ganley for scheduled service. They were timely and.as usual efficient courteous kept me informed as to status. Have been going to Ganley over 10 yrs never had issue. They are a 5 star plus. The service mgr Keith is 10 star a definite asset to Ganley, he keeps me coming back.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you very much.  Your review means a lot to us.

WK
William K.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
good service
Did a good job
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Specialists
I have never been disatisfied with the service.
Keith W. from Ganley Westside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for reviewing your visit with us.

Charlotteann M.