Latest Review about 2 months ago

Michaela L.
2021 Genesis Gv80
04/27/2021 Category: Sales
Almost great Experience.
The sales person was exceptional explaining and making sure I understood all the information. But the dealership didn’t even entertain any price discussions. Which makes me think about not buying any other car from genesis of Shreveport. Even tho I’m ready to buy a g70 that I test drive. But I’ll prolly go somewhere else. The stubborn attitude of the dealership management is totally unprofessional.

WE

Corrigan, TX
2019 Genesis G80
01/01/2020 Category: Sales
sight unseen
Live in East Texas just north of Houston. Two dealerships there, and would not purchase a oil change from them now. Shreveport's Genesis and the sales lady Gwen Allen made buying a vehicle easy. I looked, test drove and knew what I wanted, just had to find a dealer that would work around invoice pricing at the start. H-town dealers would not come close. I emailed Shreveport when I saw they had what I wanted in stock. Gwen called and the process started. Got the price I wanted, on the vehicle I wanted. All paperwork done via email, done. They delivered the vehicle and took my trade in back the next day. Love the G-80

PS
Paul S.
07/17/2019 Category: Sales
The friendliness of the staff
Everyone was so friendly and willing to help. All my questions were answered. When I came in to sign on my vehicle the following morning it was sitting there ready for me! I would gladly recommend this dealership. I just love my new car!

BG
Bobette G.
03/20/2019 Category: Sales
Friendliness!!!
Overall great place to do business!